Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:49:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning for newbies  (Read 2317 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:12:43 AM

Many beginners really will not pay attention to the good advice of experienced members of the forum, because they come to the forum to get big money in a short time. Only after they are defeated in their own experience will they listen more to valuable advice.
Beginners tend to rush things and they are mostly wanting to get some big profits in a short span of time like you have said and indeed once they experienced things here inside the crypto world they will eventually realize the importance of those points that the OP said. And i think this is really happening, that newbies are really rushing things and it is rare to see newbies that do not rush things and carefully searching things that can help them in their investments, i hope this should be a guide for all of us.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:27:42 AM

Newbies are always too impatience, they want to make money quickly so they find easy way out but after they missed the right path they will turn back, we can't force them to learn first and make money later

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:35:31 AM

Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already, Learn to do research better, not all bad results in crypto are because a project failed, mostly are because of lack of research, with no good research you can easily fall for scam projects.

1) Do better research on new projects before promoting them or investing a penny on them

2) Visit scam accusation thread on the forum time to time, it will safe you a lot too

3) If you you have to invest always invest what you can afford to lose.

Newbies, if they are newbies not just in this forum but also in cryptocurrency, should not even think of investing right away. Investment is not theirs to do while they are still newbies. What newbies should do is not to invest but to learn. When they are not anymore newbies because they have already learned what needs to be learned first, they may take another step or steps further and start to learn to invest. For now, as newbies, they should know what Bitcoin, cryptocurreny, and blockchain is.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 03:37:21 AM

It would not help newbies in my opinion. There are thousands of thread with the same massage, but I did not mention less people taking part in crap bounties or yelling that an ICO is a scam and he invested 5k into this garbage, it is not going to end.
I think you are wrong for that, because in my opinion beginners aren't that stupid now, because I'm sure they probably already know a lot of junk projects and con artists in forums today, and of course they will definitely be more careful of the fraudsters who make project.
A newbie who already know a lot of junk projects is not a newbie, everyday we still have people coming on here to join this forum and they have zero knowledge about how crypto works, these are newbies so instead of trying to find answers to avoid doing something stupid they just focus more on making money fast

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:37:50 AM

Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already, Learn to do research better, not all bad results in crypto are because a project failed, mostly are because of lack of research, with no good research you can easily fall for scam projects.

1) Do better research on new projects before promoting them or investing a penny on them

2) Visit scam accusation thread on the forum time to time, it will safe you a lot too

I recommend to newbies that they don't invest in a new coin, since halving is coming it's preferable to invest coins that has proven their worth in the market, do not waste your time to these new coins that, some of these we don not know if it will generate support since majority of them are just imitation of the past similar projects in the past, two examples of these are exchange and green energy type of projects.
Beginner have looking good coin for investing and never trust with some one recommendation with their project, many coin giving bad image for bitcoin because they take label bitcoin name and give scam coin site without listing on exchange market. But beginner always trust with scam site without have profitable although not really understanding with profitable giving by their site.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 03:43:28 AM

scam projects of today are smart scam projects, they look very real and serious this makes not only newbies but old cryptopian fall for them too, this days scammers reveal their identity to gain investors trust easier and freely walk away when they feel like

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:47:05 AM

Scammers will always be amongst us even if regulation takes place in the future, the only way to avoid scammers is making sure the project is not from scam artists, newbies don't want to learn, take it or leave it, the zeal of wanting to getting rich quick always blind them

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:49:04 AM

Newbie like me need to up date their knowledge and keep practice. Need hard work for safety activity and that's not easy. I only can say to follow news up date about everything you need to increase our performance. Manage risk is really important, we can analyze market, potential coin but risk also need to calculate. In this part I think we need to keep trying, never give up with scam project just keep going and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 03:54:23 AM

Invest is always risky but don't be upset about it if you take right coin invest then you will makes profits. I know many people here their getting more profitable for investment but there a smart people about it. So keep your mind and take research which project best or bad then you can invest.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:10:01 AM

Invest is always risky but don't be upset about it if you take right coin invest then you will makes profits. I know many people here their getting more profitable for investment but there a smart people about it. So keep your mind and take research which project best or bad then you can invest.
the problem is getting the right coins, especially for beginners of course this is difficult. for me it is better to choose a coin that is in the top rank to invest, so it will be safer for beginners. and use a small portion of capital to invest in other coins according to analysis, so you can learn

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:13:51 AM

I dont see any relation with bitcoin halving its just you metnioned about how to avoid scams for begginers. Youre post isnt the first one to introduced a guide and this is a shallow understanding. I think many has been aware of this. Can you explain the relation about the halving of bitcoin for this raise topic?
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:26:11 AM

it is possible that 2020 will also be filled with new projects. so, it seems like there is a big possibility for scammers to make their actions again. therefore, the things mentioned are very important for a beginner, especially those who are new to the crypto world.
for now, learn how to identify a project, see its advantages and disadvantages. in addition, team background and partnership. Well, a lot of things need to be mentioned, but another suggestion is, don't be easily attracted to a lot of money.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:37:51 AM

This is great advice and it is very important to conduct your own research into market trends and investment offerings viability in the current climate as always, use a reputable exchange for trading that has good customer service and uses custody to insure its customers funds and you're likely to lose less capital

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:19:20 AM

Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already, Learn to do research better, not all bad results in crypto are because a project failed, mostly are because of lack of research, with no good research you can easily fall for scam projects.

This is indeed necessary for the newbie. Many newbie's experience a lot of losses and failures in their investments because they invest based on what other people say or because they are tempted by what is said behind the project. Because I think many newbies don't understand and understand what cryptocurrency is and how it should be done so that they are not easily influenced by what other people say, it's better to take the time to read about cryptocurrency, how things should be considered so as not to be affected by the project scam
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:23:33 AM

scam projects of today are smart scam projects, they look very real and serious this makes not only newbies but old cryptopian fall for them too, this days scammers reveal their identity to gain investors trust easier and freely walk away when they feel like
It's true and it is the reason why many of us are in doubt whether to invest or not because we can't assure ourselves that those projects isn't a scam unless you've done your own exploration to find out if it's worthy. The saddest thing about it is that you can't easily say their true intention and there is still a huge possibility that they will distance themselves and hide if they have finally get the benefits they wanted. No wonder why many of us are hesitating because some of you had already experience it and you just don't want to do the same mistake from your past. Scammers these days are getting wiser and they will always find a way to get what they want, you should be cautious in very decision you make because it is your responsibility as an investor. Don't make yourself fall by their promises and words, have some research to make sure and be attentive.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:36:00 AM

Not only applicable for beginners, but also for everyone even if you've been into cryptocurrency for a long time. Scammers are always there so we should always be careful with our assets. Everyday, different ways of scamming are emerging. They keep on innovating their ways of scamming that's why as a user who doesn't want to get scammed, we should always be aware of what's happening in the crypto world. Always seek for news, updates, research so you can avoid scams and hacks.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:01:30 AM

Binance IEO is the only option in 2020 onward unless new style of ICO fund raising is introduce, many scam projects will still show up in 2020 so I will prefer to walk in a safe direction
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:08:45 AM

the chances that another bullrun will happen is very high, if we look at how successful payment services like wepay and alipay have become in China I can't stop thinking that in the next three years everyone will start holding Cryptos for payments, many projects will fail and many will be successful, research is the best tool to use

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:33:32 AM

This two you mention are probably true, We must do some reasearch before we participate those bounties. Because one of us in here if they saw BM are trusted they participate on it even not newbie are those one already and after the end that would bounty rewards happen so that we need to research if we want trusted bounty. Visit scam accusation thread are most important if we are bounty hunter we need to visit on that thread sometimes. 

btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

Yaps, actually from our own careless and greedy, hear promotional ads and hope your money can return 5x in the near future (that's a stupid thing). specifically the ICO project and if next year the altcoin season, surely many projects will be accompanied by fraud. what the OP says at points 1 and 2 are very important, and before investing you should go through 2 procedures. besides that you have to be sure and pray a lot, if your money comes back don't forget to be grateful, okay.  Wink

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████