Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOOX Coin - Launch ioox Crypto Ring  (Read 1214 times)
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:14:01 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 02:13:51 PM by ioox system

The REVOLUTIONARY CRYPTO-PAYMENT SYSTEM  
Crypto Wearable Technology

About Us

"IOOX coin will replace micro-transactions with
cash or credit cards, it is for every day"

IOOX Coin is revolutionary cryptocurrency intended for mass adoption. Through the IOOX ring you can carry out daily micro-transactions ... everyday. You do not need a phone or credit card, buy a coffee or lunch only with your IOOX ring and you can pay with IOOX coin, USD and other cryptocurrency. IOOX will make digital payment systems easier to use. It is controlled via the app that allows you to set maximum payment amounts to ensure payment security. So that from tomorrow it will always be easier to use one's crypto in everyday life.

Decentralized:

- ERC20 token standard compliant
  - Fast
  - Smart & Programmable

Token Info:

- Address: 0xf6923F7d96fc22c4b8010a865e41cF7edfB6379C
  - Token name : ioox
  - Token decimals : 0
  - Token standard : ERC20
  - Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
  - Total Supply: 10,000,000,000

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHTER WITH IOOX COIN

We are entering a new age with no paper payment instruments, a world without old credit cards. Cryptocurrencies help achieve this paperless economy; unfortunately most are complicated and not practical in their implementation. Here is a coin that will help you leave the house in the morning and walk into any shop and be able to carry out your transactions seamlessly.  You're probably not convinced so come with me as I break down what the coin really is about. We present to you a new payment system and not a clone of the old systems.

1.   What is the Ioox coin?
The Ioox coin is a digital coin like any other, think of Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. This coin is the product of an ongoing project by a young team with a clear vision to incorporate cryptocurrencies in our everyday lives. The team pushes secure and verifiable transactions, unlike most other cryptocurrencies that do not encourage transparency. Our goal as a team is to enable immediate payments that can be transferred to any cryptographic wallets. Ioox caters for the everyday life of everyone, bearing in mind that each person approaches technology differently.

2.   What does the Ioox coin do?
The Ioox coin is unique because it is the first cryptocurrency with wearable payment devices, which include Ioox rings. The main aim is to achieve mass adoption of the coin because it will be adopted into our everyday activities such as payment for coffee, beer, sandwich or even laundry. The coin is suitable for most people since most of us carry out transactions of less than 10 dollars a day. It will replace micro-transactions with cash or credit cards that we all carry out daily. Transactions via wearables are b40% faster, and within a few years, they will completely replace credit or debit card transactions.
In addition to conducting payments, you can do the following with your payment devices.
•   Store your necessary information such as your blood type, allergies, residence, steps taken per day and your life expectancy.
•   Set a daily budget through remote setting.
•   Set daily payment limits
•   Track monthly expenses

Thank You
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:57:32 AM

Thank's For Your Feed Back As Soon We Start Bounty Camping 
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 09:55:49 AM

I found this project from Bounties.
If you have not noticed it yet, they are using the same template as others. This is one of them:
https://www.cryptoknowmics.io/
https://streamitcoin.com/

None of those are doing fine, one of them is accused as a scam project and another one pump and dump project.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:27:02 PM

It looks like a scam project to me.

See the team on the website. There is Linkedin account of only one member ANDREA N., rest are either broken links or no links at all. There is only one member in this project.

Stay safe everyone.
Yeah right, even today it hasn't been fixed yet, i just tried to look at the Linkedin account of team members and it's still the same as you said. unfortunately there is no active team here to provide clarification or at least provide an explanation
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:38:01 AM

Allow me to make a small clarification useful to those who intend to indicate as SCAM a project that is missing some simple connections.

Linkedin was born to help people to find work, so it was not our priority. Personally I had to create it to submit the quotation requests to the exchanges in which we will make the listing.
So in this social world, people exist even without linkedin. . . I exist and I am the creator of the project. Andrea Niero
Better then to ask for an identification document, but I don't see many projects presenting them.
However, be wary of new projects. Ask and inquire.
In our journey of ioox creation we also met with operators who asked us if we ONLY wanted to collect money or really support a project.
I asked "Why are there projects that just want to raise money?" How naive we are. Yes. They exist.
So I repeat, be wary as we do.

Our project is a simple ERC20, a coin like maybe there are many. But with clear ideas.
Cryptocurrencies are not used.
We therefore thought that wearable payment devices will grow in number every year more and more.
Okay, let's use this growth to build infrastructure in the Crypto world.
Ioox Ring the first device to pay in Crypto, will work with Contactless technology.

We are here to create and not to collect. We are here to believe it and work to make ioox coin a currency that is finally used every day.

Give us some time to update the LinkedIn profiles, if that's what you need.
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:25:18 PM

See the team on the website. There is Linkedin account of only one member ANDREA N., rest are either broken links or no links at all. There is only one member in this project.

Stay safe everyone.
Yeah right, even today it hasn't been fixed yet, i just tried to look at the Linkedin account of team members and it's still the same as you said. unfortunately there is no active team here to provide clarification or at least provide an explanation

Still, links are not fixed.

Those who don't have a team behind the project are totally scams.

The moderator is telling us that he is the only guy behind the project?

Everyone stay safe rather stay away from this one.

I thought I was clear, but it's not a problem, I'm here to answer your doubts. As I advised you, ... inquire, ask and document yourself.

A good idea is for the project it represents and not only if it is connected to some LinkedIn profiles.
Nonetheless if you need this we will link the complete staff profiles, who of the staff does not have the profile, we will create it.
Don't get me wrong, it's a completely legitimate uncertainty.
We are here to respond and I hope that you are the engine to make this project that we believe very ambitious grow healthy.

However, please allow me that attributing the "proof of existence" to linkedin profiles is a worrying approach. It is not a provocation, only a consideration.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:29:27 PM

I expect this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO! which alt coin u accept for IOOX ICO?

hello MAYURS32, thanks for the trust. Soon, I hope, you will wear ioox ring and pay for your coffee with ioox coin or USD.

To participate in the ICO you can buy directly on your Myetherwallet or through the website www.ioox.org
In the latter case you can buy with BTC LTC ETH

Thanks for the support, if you have any advice, they will always be welcome.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:36:16 PM

i think this is great concept for crypto industry
 iooxsystem
wait for more information.
Thanks

We firmly believe that we have an innovative project.

Not clones of other projects.

But we are only at the beginning of the road that we are convinced will take us very far.

Wearable payment systems grow day by day, while Cryptocurrencies take dust in wallets!

ioox coin will solve this problem

go on
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:38:27 PM

Stay safe everyone.

hello, sorry, I replied to other posts.
I hope I have been of help.

If you have other doubts or issues to be addressed we are here.

Thanks
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:44:08 PM

If you have not noticed it yet, they are using the same template as others. This is one of them:

None of those are doing fine, one of them is accused as a scam project and another one pump and dump project.

Hi, we have relied on a webmaster who has probably used a commercial model for website.

When it was submitted to us, we liked it.

Sincerely, we believe that colors, icons etc. They are less important than the project that we are moving forward.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Nevertheless, we hope that the model you use does not bring bad luck !!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

If you work well and with commitment you don't have to fear anything.

Hello always available for your doubts
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:46:48 PM

You got it so right. All these three are using the same templates. Don't know who is copying and who is original. I recommend staying away from all these projects. If they can't design original template who can they design the original project.
https://www.ioox.org/

hello I have already described saying that the webmaster has submitted a model to us, and we liked it.
If others have used it, no problem.

is it a problem for you ?
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:26:59 PM

[...]
If we are making an analogy about this project as a book, your website can be considered as the cover of the book.
The cover has a lot of meaning to the book because people will see the outer of the book before reading what is on the inside, if you make it looks less interesting. Do you think people will bother to take a look at what is on the inside?
fi_beddy0

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:03:59 PM

I'll watch this to look what is going to take place! IOOX Coin is revolutionary cryptocurrency intended for mass adoption. developers realize the idea. satisfy all that has been planned!
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 08:44:09 PM

[...]
If we are making an analogy about this project as a book, your website can be considered as the cover of the book.
The cover has a lot of meaning to the book because people will see the outer of the book before reading what is on the inside, if you make it looks less interesting. Do you think people will bother to take a look at what is on the inside?

you can be right, the people described stop at the first 3 lines and some figures.
They will not necessarily be our goal.
They will follow us later.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you for your contribution, it is important to us now
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 08:47:53 PM

I'll watch this to look what is going to take place! IOOX Coin is revolutionary cryptocurrency intended for mass adoption. developers realize the idea. satisfy all that has been planned!

we do not want to sin of presumption but we believe that our project is truly revolutionary.
A watershed between an old system that offered Crypto credit cards. (black, gold, yellow .... but always credit card).

We hope not to betray anyone's expectations.
Thanks for your support, we hope to receive it again tomorrow.

- - - - thanks thanks thanks - - - - -
restive9595

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 04:19:11 AM

any future plan to upgrade IOOX coin and accept more alt coin via exchange like binance, birex etc.? idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of IOOX ICO!
DGOPAL123

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:29:59 AM

project and everything is actually interested IOOX plan will be preferably. Expect you detect fairly resources to develop your project. min Invest IOOX??
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 10:58:44 AM

you can be right, the people described stop at the first 3 lines and some figures.

I do not understand.
So you are saying, it is not important for you to change your cover because you do not care what people think about you?
It seems like you are making an excuse for everything we have told you, from LinkedIn and the website.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:25:30 PM

Give us some time to update the LinkedIn profiles, if that's what you need.
Alright, I'll wait for your team's linkedin profile to be fixed, don't forget to let us know if you've fixed it.
I have something else to ask, why do you use an IOOXSystem Twitter account to share GA / Airdrop from other projects? Do you want to get Airdrop / GA from another project?
https://twitter.com/IooxSystem/status/1217490882502414336
https://twitter.com/IooxSystem/status/1217078830180921345
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:21:38 PM

I do not understand.
So you are saying, it is not important for you to change your cover because you do not care what people think about you?
It seems like you are making an excuse for everything we have told you, from LinkedIn and the website.

I answered as I think, honestly.

I hope you appreciate this at least.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: