Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOOX Coin - Launch ioox Crypto Ring  (Read 1217 times)
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:24:54 PM

Give us some time to update the LinkedIn profiles, if that's what you need.
Alright, I'll wait for your team's linkedin profile to be fixed, don't forget to let us know if you've fixed it.
I have something else to ask, why do you use an IOOXSystem Twitter account to share GA / Airdrop from other projects? Do you want to get Airdrop / GA from another project?
https://twitter.com/IooxSystem/status/1217490882502414336
https://twitter.com/IooxSystem/status/1217078830180921345

In general, I don't think I'm wrong by saying that it can be a support strategy, but i'll should deal with the Social Media Manager.

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:29:20 PM

which CC accept during transaction?? IOOX details of your project and all is actually very good commercial investment at the moment! which exchnage u prefer listed IOOX Huh Huh

The exchanges that work the most are also those with pharaonic entry fees.

However, we are concluding agreements with three different exchanges.

An excellent exchange and two small exchanges to be used as support.

We hope to make the right choice.
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:34:30 PM

project and everything is actually interested IOOX plan will be preferably. Expect you detect fairly resources to develop your project. min Invest IOOX??

The minimum investment to be part of our history is 10 USD in ioox currency.

I pray they can become X10 !!

Thanks
fire_stand5

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:50:34 AM

PRE-Sale IOOX get any extra benefit??trust in the future can run in accordance with the planned  Please write me.will carry out all that has been IOOX target!
gopu_mahadev

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:20:45 AM

rely in the future should run by the planned. max coin supply for IOOX ico sale? if coin sold for pre-sale any other round available???I've tested all the points of your idea.
BET-MINERAIN

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:34:47 AM

truly thrive in realizing your visions, then I think it will be cool! still bounty champion LIVE IOOX??? business seems pretty hopeful. max coin per user IOOX Huh Huh Huh
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:26:15 PM

I found this project from Bounties.
If you have not noticed it yet, they are using the same template as others. This is one of them:
https://www.cryptoknowmics.io/
https://streamitcoin.com/

None of those are doing fine, one of them is accused as a scam project and another one pump and dump project.

no analogy with the projects you mention, perhaps only the template used by the graphic studio that worked for us.

Your analysis by analogy has no basis, we answer equally for education.

Thanks anyway for your contribution
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:31:09 PM

PRE-Sale IOOX get any extra benefit??trust in the future can run in accordance with the planned  Please write me.will carry out all that has been IOOX target!

The presale has a 20% advantage for a minimum purchase of 1 ETH in ioox coin.
We do not intend to sell off the coins as some major exchanges have proposed.

Why ? If we put coins on sale at 50% discount for a few, once the exchanges have entered the value collapses.
We want to raise the price through the development of our system, not through the "black Friday" of the IEO or ICO

Thanks
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:34:18 PM

Looking forward for more upgrades IOOX very nice project with potential! any future plan to develop masternod for IOOX Huh

Our intention is to adopt the tested Ethereum structure to focus on the development of the wearable device project for Crypto together with an important marketing operation as soon as the product is tested.

we are focused

ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:36:13 PM

truly thrive in realizing your visions, then I think it will be cool! still bounty champion LIVE IOOX??? business seems pretty hopeful. max coin per user IOOX Huh Huh Huh

We are focused on our goals.

We promised friends and family that they would pay for their morning coffee with ioox coin and ioox ring

Thanks
JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:18:50 PM

Using cryptocurrency in everyday life is not a new idea. I hope that you will be able to implement this complex idea.

You are right, this idea appeared many years ago and many projects tried to implement it. Some of them have achieved minor successes, but these are only minor successes. Grin Grin
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:59:26 PM

I am interested in the most important question: how do I benefit from the ioox Token?
Piskaev

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:03:50 PM

I am interested in the most important question: how do I benefit from the ioox Token?

At the moment, you can participate in the ICO, but you do realize that it is very risky?
bushok

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:23:32 PM

At the moment, you can participate in the ICO, but you do realize that it is very risky?

However, there are risks, they are quite high, but if you really believe in the success of the project, it is worth it. I recommend that you study the project better first.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:16:39 AM

Give us some time to update the LinkedIn profiles, if that's what you need.
Alright, I'll wait for your team's linkedin profile to be fixed, don't forget to let us know if you've fixed it.
I have something else to ask, why do you use an IOOXSystem Twitter account to share GA / Airdrop from other projects? Do you want to get Airdrop / GA from another project?
https://twitter.com/IooxSystem/status/1217490882502414336
https://twitter.com/IooxSystem/status/1217078830180921345

In general, I don't think I'm wrong by saying that it can be a support strategy, but i'll should deal with the Social Media Manager.

Thanks
You say as a support strategy?? you really comforted me. I think it deserves to be called as seeking luck from GA / Airdrop.
What about your team's Linkedin link, when will it be fixed ?? I see to this day there has been no change
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:59:09 PM

What about your team's Linkedin link, when will it be fixed ?? I see to this day there has been no change
I just saw the website and it seems like they have fixed it, so everyone can now clearly see LinkedIn from each team, I also hope team can release whitepaper as soon as possible

TedBkgr

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 03:49:15 PM

I would say I really like the idea of this project. As far as my knowledge goes I haven't seen any such project so far. 
So you have crossed the first barrier i.e. innovative idea but that doest guarantee success, now it all depends on how well you execute your idea and plans.

MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
► Permissionless  ► Fair  ► Energy Efficient  ► Universal  ► Secure
https://massnet.org/en/
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:08:47 PM

I would say I really like the idea of this project. As far as my knowledge goes I haven't seen any such project so far. 
So you have crossed the first barrier i.e. innovative idea but that doest guarantee success, now it all depends on how well you execute your idea and plans.

Thank you for liking the idea. We are well aware that in the current competitive crypto market you can only win if you can deliver product that has real-world usage. We are working hard and won't disappoint our platform members.
udemy_0

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:01:10 AM

IOOX coin will replace micro-transactions with cash or credit cards right?? it's very complicated by non crypto user any scan system available so easily scan it and pay any store IOOX coin Huh
rvindra_NZ

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:21:35 PM

IOOX ring sale all participants getting or only pre sale investor are getting..?? Ioox coin White paper yearns show min investor getting also part of Ioox ring section..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: