Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOOX Coin - Launch ioox Crypto Ring  (Read 1223 times)
SesAnn3

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:31:10 PM

Can you share insight of how much funds you have generated so far for this project  Wink I am not going to steal you, RELAX. just wanna know you are progressing or static.
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:39:52 PM

Comparing this thread with your bounty thread. There are too many pages on bounty thread. Is there any positive impact of bounty on your project or just spending money on the bounty?
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:36:47 PM

I expect this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO! which alt coin u accept for IOOX ICO?

Thanks for the trust, we are working to create a product that will revolutionize the world of Crypto. It will make your coins finally usable in daily life.

You can participate in the PRE-SALE that starts on February 24, for a limited number of coins, 40% discount.
You can buy a discount only on the sales app on www.ioox.org

We are waiting for you . thanks for the support  Smiley Smiley Smiley

STAFF
ioox coin
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:41:24 PM

Can you share insight of how much funds you have generated so far for this project  Wink I am not going to steal you, RELAX. just wanna know you are progressing or static.

Hi so far we have self-financed the project with our personal funds.
We hope that important support will come from the Pre-sale on 24 / February and subsequently the two ICO sales phases scheduled.

Creating a coin doesn't cost much, everyone knows it.
Creating a wearable payment medium for Crypto costs a lot, but the goal is to revolutionize the Crypto world.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Please note that IOOX CRYPTO RING can only be purchased with IOOX COIN.
Many Crypto projects will be able to use ioox Ring, but will have to purchase ioox coin first.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is our project.

STAFF
ioox
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 08:18:48 PM

The key them of IOOX ICO that in the future IOOX ring it has guarantee growth of the project everything engaging in my mind.

Thanks for your trust. Ioox coin and ioox ring. Two projects that live together.
We will soon have the first results of these months of commitment and dedication.
A visionary project, out of the usual schemes.

Credit cards? Not thanks.
In the future they will not exist.

Follow us, thanks for your support

IOOX
Staff
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 08:21:28 PM

Presant day alt coin market increase day to day IOOX ring still live Huh

Ioox ring will help the market become a global market.
Making ioox coin usable also means making other altcoins usable.
We are here to make Crypto in the public domain and usable every day.

Thanks for your support

IOOX
Staff
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:37:34 PM

The key them of IOOX ICO that in the future IOOX ring it has guarantee growth of the project everything engaging in my mind.

Thanks for your support, in fact ioox coin will grow thanks to ioox ring, which you can only buy with ioox coin.

So anyone who wants to pay for their coffee with a cryptocurrency, will have to buy ioox ring (which you only buy ioox coin).

Our project is big, it's destined for big things.
Follow us.

STAFF
Ioox
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:41:10 PM

Comparing this thread with your bounty thread. There are too many pages on bounty thread. Is there any positive impact of bounty on your project or just spending money on the bounty?

The PRE-SALE is scheduled for February 24th at 40% discount, on a limited number of ioox tokens.

Then the ico phase will begin.
Our path has just begun, we have big plans.

Listing after the ico and announcement of partnerships with companies that will also use ioox coin from November 2020

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

FOLLOW US, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

STAFF
Ioox
han emily

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 04:43:20 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 05:25:40 PM by han emily

Proof of Authentication

Bitcointalk Username : han emily
Bitcointalk Profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=979957
Bounty Campaign/s to join : Content Creation
telegram username : @ferry_cahyo
blog post link ( if Participate) :
- https://www.minds.com/ferry_cahyo/blog/ioox-elemen-pembayaran-yang-dikembangkan-oleh-ioox-1074369450756030464
- https://medium.com/@feryycah/ioox-cryptocurrency-payment-system-with-ioox-devices-e6eb87840048
- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ioox-coin-maak-dit-maklik-vir-almal-om-transaksies-te-feryy-cahyo/
eth address : 0x28772032DF2029aBeC375Fa4cAAd6aEd7540C0Ff
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:32:29 AM

There are too many things going on over the project. Most are scam or shit projects. You have any regulatory compliance or registered in any country? So investors can get their money back if you screw them?  LMFAO
TooLate1

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 06:02:51 PM

I came to this platform to buy some tokens that are cheap and will give good return after sometimes. I am lost here, too many tokens. You tell me any good reason to buy your token, you convince me and I will put my bucks in your bucket.
amber332

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:18:48 AM

Where is your whitepaper? I searched your site but no whitepaper there? why you have launched a project without preparing whitepaper.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:24:48 AM

How is your sale of tokens going?Huh
We are too thinking to launch our ICO but afraid of current ICO market situation. How is your sale and project going.
SesAnn3

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:12:46 AM

I am one of many who love to see crypto as a mainstream payment method where we can use crypto to buy beer and coffee. We need more such projects that can help in achieving this goal.
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:19:31 AM

I am one of many who love to see crypto as a mainstream payment method where we can use crypto to buy beer and coffee. We need more such projects that can help in achieving this goal.

you are not in the list alone. enough with words and speeches, we want to see this idea into action. any project that can turn this into relaity will eventually finds its way to moon.
diana.io
Copper Member

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 05:16:36 PM

It's very hard for people to digest new ideas, Satoshi too faced too much criticism for the initial launch of his project.
If you have a sincere team behind the project you can surely have success.
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:33:43 PM

It's very hard for people to digest new ideas, Satoshi too faced too much criticism for the initial launch of his project.

So it all comes to the team. ioox this is the first project of your team or you have an expertise of doing any project before this also? let us know please prior to making our mind.
diana.io
Copper Member

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 05:35:51 PM

So it all comes to the team. ioox this is the first project of your team or you have an expertise of doing any project before this also? let us know please prior to making our mind.

Did anyone know prior to investing in eth and bitcoin that they will have so much success? Its a mixture of DYOR plus your luck. I am saying this project is going to the moon but who knows.
MineHunter12

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:50:55 PM

What you will do with the unsold tokens? Will you burn them or distribute them in some other sale?
Championt

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:57:04 PM

Generally speaking, people usually hold Btc and other altcoins. Its a good idea to add a few stable coins to your list of accepted currencies. Just a suggestion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: