Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift)  (Read 2247 times)
tronemaron

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:24:50 PM

They have plans to add more gift cards, integrate more coins, provide the unionpay card etc.
My opinion is they would better promote own coin, Polis, so users will be able to pay everywhere with it
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:40:09 PM

Don't you know that Polis even have own forum, you can check it here: https://forum.polispay.org/ ?
todonecul

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:57:13 PM

Failed to update wallet: Not authorized. What's going on? I worked for several days normally, there were already coins there, then I receive that message.
The technical problems is something that always happens with Polispay, I expect them to be fixed soon.
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:14:26 PM

Polispay uses a decentralized governance system and a democratic financial system to generate a global impact.
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:34:13 PM

hi! how do I enable biometric identification in an Android app ? Is there such a possibility ?

You can download the app and test how it will all work in practice . Now the team just needs to scale and add the number of coins to make the application as popular as possible

for additional coins, i suggest to add doge in their list. this is one of the most popular alts crypto users are actually using. aside from the low tx fee, it is available in most exchanges so transferring to this app is not so difficult.

Excellent topic and really beautiful and convenient application .
I wonder if you had any security audits ?

have you used their app in any type of payment transaction? any feedback?

and the link for the list of gift cards is not working as when you press the +50  (and many more), it doesnt show anything. where can we see this list?
I think it depends on your country but some gift cards (like steam) are available for the most of countries.
All these gift cards are avialable for the EU only, just like the epay cards?
todonecul

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:55:53 AM

in the future you will expand the list of cryptocurrencies that can be used to pay for goods ?
Of course, they will! Now they have 10 coins in Polispay app and I think this number will be doubled at least this year.
Where is it possible to check the list of supported coins/tokens?
tronemaron

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:16:46 AM

Are you now looking for the different exchanges to list POLIS there? Because some of them will be glad to list your coin, I guess
Current ones, SouthXchange and Crex24 are not so bad and POLIS has a decent trading volume there.
This volume shoule be even bigger, then the major exchanges will be interested in POLIS listing by themselves.
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:33:22 AM

I checked your site and want to know more about the DAO, governance and how all this system actually works.
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:49:13 AM

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future ? It would be very interesting for me

I haven't seen any announcements about it yet, but I think the team is also very interested in it . The fact that this is a fully working project really impresses me
I tried to check the road map and you know what? It's missed. https://polispay.org/uploads/PolisRoadMap2018.pdf
Still not avalable. When are you going to fix it and let us see your road map?
tronemaron

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:02:43 PM

Why did you choose Epay for issuing your cards if this company works only for the European market?
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:23:25 PM

For the entire world (all non-EU countries) they are going to issue Unionpay cards.
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:38:51 PM

What about the Switzerland? Can I order your prepay card if I'm a Swiss citizen?
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and United Kingdom.
So yes, Switzerland is in the list.
There are 33 counties in this list an EU consists of 28 of them. So it's not completely right to say epay cards are for EU citizens only.
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:55:42 PM

Are you now looking for the different exchanges to list POLIS there? Because some of them will be glad to list your coin, I guess
It's not necessary to list POLIS on small exchanges or fake volume exchanges (P2PB2B) and the major ones ask a lot of money for it.
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:11:20 PM

They don't have to worry about the exchanges, just improve the unique solution - Polispay and all other part of the ecosystem.
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:28:21 PM

Is it now possible to order the Epay card directly with Polis?
Not for now, but you can pay with other 11 cryptocurrencies including BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC and many others.
polispay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 04:41:16 PM

Wowww nice great job Core Dev Team 🥳 congrats 🎉

Thank you!
polispay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 04:42:24 PM

in the future you will expand the list of cryptocurrencies that can be used to pay for goods ?

Yes! Right now we support 10+ coins but soon the list will be expanded.
polispay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 05:29:04 PM

Hello everyone !
please tell me now I can only get a debit card in Europe or is it also available in other countries ?

Hi there! The epay card is currently only available to the EU, you can learn more about the card here:
https://medium.com/polisblockchain/polispay-epay-card-136e0d95f653

We also have agreed a partnership with UnionPay to release a card worldwide in the future.
polispay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 05:40:22 PM

hi! how do I enable biometric identification in an Android app ? Is there such a possibility ?
Right now it isn't available, but this is something that is being developed and will be available in the near future. We'll keep you posted.
polispay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 05:47:32 PM

You can download the app and test how it will all work in practice . Now the team just needs to scale and add the number of coins to make the application as popular as possible

for additional coins, i suggest to add doge in their list. this is one of the most popular alts crypto users are actually using. aside from the low tx fee, it is available in most exchanges so transferring to this app is not so difficult.

Excellent topic and really beautiful and convenient application .
I wonder if you had any security audits ?

have you used their app in any type of payment transaction? any feedback?

and the link for the list of gift cards is not working as when you press the +50  (and many more), it doesnt show anything. where can we see this list?

Hi there! You can check out our Twitter account or our Discord channel to see the users' feedback and experience on our app. The list can be accessed by downloading the app, in the future we'll have a list on the website but because this is list is constantly growing we haven't included it on the website. If you want to know more you can contact us: hermes@polispay.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: