Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
neelsvenmaci

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:56:47 PM

An interesting project. I tried to buy tokens using USD, but I don’t understand what is the minimum contribution of more than $ 1000?

for such services, the minimum command entry threshold is very important. And $ 1,000 is a very small amount for such services. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and the news from the team.

It all depends on whether you need these services or not.
That is, now you can spend vouchers on company services or just wait for the listing on exchanges.
MackBrad

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:32:42 PM

An interesting project. I tried to buy tokens using USD, but I don’t understand what is the minimum contribution of more than $ 1000?

for such services, the minimum command entry threshold is very important. And $ 1,000 is a very small amount for such services. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and the news from the team.

But I like how the project works and develops.
And I see that they have a very strong team that is ready to provide quality services.
tina3440

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:07:11 PM

IVO is a very interesting sales format and I am sure that I can buy tokens in the near future. Vouchers, to be more precise, but I don’t understand how it differs from buying tokens?

essentially no difference. But you can use vouchers to pay for company services now. This will be of real benefit to the community.
But I still want to understand what specific services will it be?
Can I get a list of services?
joglin

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:42:41 PM

At the moment this is one of the best projects that I have seen on this forum.
I like that this is a working service and it is very important for me.
neelsvenmaci

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:19:34 PM

a pleasant project and it makes me happy that the team is doing something useful.
But I do not understand why blockchain technology will be used?
silverguy

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:47:56 PM

Hi - yes as these are creative vouchers and there really isn't a great job that could be done for less we have set the minimum around 7 ETH.

This is quite correct as the user essentially receives high-quality services.
But it turns out that only the person who needs marketing services will buy vouchers?

They will have a crypto listing. and after that, demand will only grow. So it will be very profitable to sell vouchers in April.

Let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
But it seems to me that the demand for tokens will be huge in the near future.
UNlshd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:37:13 AM

Do I understand correctly that you will not need listing on exchanges? you will just sell vouchers and that’s it.

I am also interested in this question. Please tell me where can I read more about the economic model?

We will eventually list.  Perhaps in April or a little later.

When we do, we expect our token to be strong - as it is backed by real-life ongoing verifiable value services (like the advertising, branding and communications work we do).  So it's not built on a "potential" ... it's built on a current reality.   

This is our solution to growing value for the token as well as the business.
hubrub

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:17:32 PM

a pleasant project and it makes me happy that the team is doing something useful.

Since it is very convenient to build the economy and reduce fees.
Moreover, this will improve security.
It will also be very important to me.
amstamcoba

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:45:47 PM

Do I understand correctly that you will not need listing on exchanges? you will just sell vouchers and that’s it.

I am also interested in this question. Please tell me where can I read more about the economic model?

When we do, we expect our token to be strong - as it is backed by real-life ongoing verifiable value services (like the advertising, branding and communications work we do).  So it's not built on a "potential" ... it's built on a current reality.   

This is a good solution. In fact, quality services will be much more important than any listing. If the company plans to work for a long time.
gulnazlbt

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:16:09 PM

Do you plan to provide your services in the Asian region? Or is there currently no information on this?

Hi! Yes, the platform connects all of our partners and clients all over the world. That is how time and use are tracked.

I like how your project works and develops and I am determined to cooperate with you as an investor. It would be very interesting for me.
AhmadOOpa

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

And I see that they have a very strong team that is ready to provide quality services.

judging by the fact that they have such an experienced team right now it's just great and I'm sure I can buy tokens for me right now.
and hold them for the long term
ponttenmecon

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:32:16 PM

It would be very interesting to test how it all works.
But I see that the project has a reputable team and I am sure that they will be able to implement this project to the full.
fu_you

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:56:08 PM

A great project and I like that it is a working business now.
I will continue to monitor the working and developing the project and I would like to see the team at any opening event.
torfgrounrictha

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:25:25 PM

Do you plan to provide your services in the Asian region? Or is there currently no information on this?

as I understand the project will work around the world .
I've studied more information about the Agency and I have to say I'm really impressed.
ali3btc

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:49:06 PM

who do you currently see as your competitors ?
At the moment I have not seen such solutions using blockchain technology in the market of these services
Blackdna2

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:17:19 PM

at the moment, this is one of the best projects I've seen. The team will provide real services not just a speculative component.
So I'm interested in buying vouchers.
torfgrounrictha

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:40:12 PM

it will be very convenient to use vouchers as a means of payment without any additional fees.
And it will be convenient to use a smart contract to provide services.
ponttenmecon

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:05:57 AM

e designed the Kibble logo with the TM and are going to apply for a trademark, which is happening in early 2020. We forgot to take the TM off the logo on the site.
The name is KIBBLE, the short name is KIBL for the actual symbol of the voucher.
Thank you for spotting this we are making the changes now.
We are also adding more information to our founders profiles - the links to LinkedIn are going up tonight!

I am glad that you have such a responsive team that responds to the opinion of the community.
I just wanted to learn more information about your team.
Yes, I also studied the work of the team and I think that I can buy tokens for me now.
all the same, it is very important to buy at the most favorable prices in the future to gain an advantage on exchanges.
fu_you

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:30:20 AM

you made the right decision that a working business is much more important than listing on exchanges.
I am sure that this will provide a huge demand for tokens after listing on exchanges.
AhmadOOpa

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:54:03 AM

does the team plan to participate in any public events or webinars ? It would be very interesting for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: