Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:15:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
Blackdna2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:17:10 AM

I watched the video presentation and I really liked it. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
It will still be very important to me.
pinteavesve

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:40:47 AM

Now I like how the project works and develops.
I think that many users around the world will be interested in such services and it will provide a huge demand for vouchers .
ponttenmecon

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:04:33 AM

where can I see a list of all the services that are available on the platform now ? That would be very important to me.
I will continue to follow the news about the development of the project.
gulnazlbt

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:30:51 AM

as I understand it, promotion services are available now? And I can buy vouchers in the near future.
I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.

Now it's a fully functioning business now and for me it's all very important.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
AhmadOOpa

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:55:24 AM

I do not really understand buying vouchers gives any discounts on your services ?
What is the motivation for users to buy vouchers ?
amstamcoba

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:19:05 AM

Hi - yes as these are creative vouchers and there really isn't a great job that could be done for less we have set the minimum around 7 ETH.

This is quite correct as the user essentially receives high-quality services.
But it turns out that only the person who needs marketing services will buy vouchers?

They will have a crypto listing. and after that, demand will only grow. So it will be very profitable to sell vouchers in April.

Let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
But it seems to me that the demand for tokens will be huge in the near future.

Well I'm sure it will be a good investment for the long term and I will be happy to support the team now.
Although the minimum contribution amount is a bit large for me.
pinteavesve

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:41:32 AM

If you are not interested in the services of the company then you will need to understand that this is still an investment for the long term. It will be very important.
marcarege

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:46:05 PM

I do not really understand buying vouchers gives any discounts on your services ?
What is the motivation for users to buy vouchers ?

you can get a 10% discount on goods and services of the company. For those who are interested in such services it will be very important.
extokola

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:22:25 PM

Do you plan to provide your services in the Asian region? Or is there currently no information on this?

Hi! Yes, the platform connects all of our partners and clients all over the world. That is how time and use are tracked.

I like how your project works and develops and I am determined to cooperate with you as an investor. It would be very interesting for me.

if you are willing to invest for a long time it will all be the most profitable.
so this is essentially a very good offer.
vai120

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:34:33 PM

Do I understand correctly that you will not need listing on exchanges? you will just sell vouchers and that’s it.

I am also interested in this question. Please tell me where can I read more about the economic model?

We will eventually list.  Perhaps in April or a little later.

When we do, we expect our token to be strong - as it is backed by real-life ongoing verifiable value services (like the advertising, branding and communications work we do).  So it's not built on a "potential" ... it's built on a current reality.   

This is our solution to growing value for the token as well as the business.

you're right. This is a good strategy and the main thing is that it can provide a huge demand for tokens .
Many of the projects in a hurry with the listing and get a dump on the exchanges.
Kuncung46

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:09:08 PM

where can I see a list of all the services that are available on the platform now ? That would be very important to me.

you can go to the site and read all the information. They essentially have a unique set of features and services and have a reputable team.
agmedecha

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:39:09 PM

a pleasant project and it makes me happy that the team is doing something useful.
But I do not understand why blockchain technology will be used?

at the very least, it will reduce fees and make payments much more convenient.
siespecorin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:15:13 PM

I watched the video presentation and I really liked it. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
It will still be very important to me.

Yes in fact they want to build a network that works around the world and it will be very important to me.
And blockchain will be able to improve the quality of these services and make them cheaper.
Kuncung46

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:48:23 PM

now I follow how this project works and develops and it will all be very important for me.
Since the minimum contribution to the project is quite large and I would like to study this project in more detail.
Chjiz

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:14:27 PM

Now I like how the project works and develops.
I think that many users around the world will be interested in such services and it will provide a huge demand for vouchers .

But I wonder how the project will work in Asia and Russian regions ?
are there any plans for this?
yayaxn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:48:14 PM

If you are not interested in the services of the company then you will need to understand that this is still an investment for the long term. It will be very important.

The main thing is that the team has a real business and they will be able to provide a huge demand for tokens.
Therefore, you can buy tokens and not worry that there will be a price dump.
Wangenji

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:28:53 PM

The main thing is that the team has a real business and they will be able to provide a huge demand for tokens.
Therefore, you can buy tokens and not worry that there will be a price dump.

I am sure that the demand for tokens will only grow but also a lot will depend on what kind of exchange it will be. But I think the team will be able to choose a reputable exchange.
meulouisaubrom

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:09:44 PM

you can go to the site and read all the information. They essentially have a unique set of features and services and have a reputable team.

Yes, I also liked the team and liked how it will all work in practice.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
batitonda

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:56:58 PM

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.
flexrendpecress

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:41:46 PM

a pleasant project and it makes me happy that the team is doing something useful.
But I do not understand why blockchain technology will be used?

at the very least, it will reduce fees and make payments much more convenient.

the main thing to understand is that these services will be really in demand as the competition in this market is huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: