Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
Joao_Faquir

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:03:54 PM

in which country will this project be registered ? I just want to understand that everything is as legal as possible and that the project has all the necessary licenses for this
schmittarianna

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:22:04 PM

Do you have publications in the media ? and is the project presented on any ratings ? This is also very important for the development of the project especially at the initial stages
TucsonFu

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:44:19 PM

I do not really understand how vouchers differ from tokens ? On the technical side, it's the same thing and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
imampurwanto1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:03:14 PM

A great project and I actually like the business model and the range of services that the team will provide for its users and I would love to use that for me
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:44:58 AM

I do not really understand how vouchers differ from tokens ? On the technical side, it's the same thing and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .

In fact there is no difference just you can pay for the company's services for tokens now and the demand for vouchers will be even before the listing on the exchanges
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:06:01 AM

an interesting idea and as I understand the use of blockchain in this market can give many advantages and this is really important

Yes the project will have really many advantages and I will be happy to buy tokens for me now to get the maximum income for the long term
schmittarianna

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:31:17 AM

please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand PR / events / roadshows
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Executive training Marketing/business/brand consultation Media Buying
Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Social media / in uencers
Speech writing
Sponsorships / collaborations
VR and AR games and experience

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.
I will buy tokens for me anyway and it will be very important for me.

really unique list of services ! I think that all this will be in demand among users around the world who need marketing services

a very wide range of services and it will be a great business I'm sure of it
at least the team will be able to provide these tokens with a huge demand
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:52:07 AM

if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Speech writing

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.

really unique list of services ! I think that all this will be in demand among users around the world who need marketing services

I just plan to buy tokens for a long time and I think that this will all be as profitable as possible since after listing on the exchanges we will see a flight to the moon
chubaka_rozoviy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:16:05 PM

A great project and I actually like the business model and the range of services that the team will provide for its users and I would love to use that for me

The fact that vouchers are in demand now will be a huge plus but in many ways the success of the project will depend on the success of the team and the services they will provide on the platform
schmittarianna

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:37:24 PM

the fact that it is now a working business is just fine and I like what services the team provides now

I wonder if they have offices or is it an Internet business?
as I understand it, all contractual relations will be concluded using a smart contract
kinstler8

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:01:21 PM

I liked what the team offers and I will definitely buy tokens now!
as I understand it, the 10% bonus is still active at the moment

this is a good motivation especially for those who are interested in ordering services now .
that is the team offers essentially unique conditions for brand promotion but this is not necessary for every user
teihemasub

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:21:59 PM

the fact that it is now a working business is just fine and I like what services the team provides now

This is very important and in 2020 investors will pay attention to such projects and it will all be insanely important
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:46:01 PM

the team has previously participated in any international events ? For me it is still very important or I would like to see webinars with team members
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:06:24 PM

Do you have publications in the media ? and is the project presented on any ratings ? This is also very important for the development of the project especially at the initial stages

you can search Google but in fact judging by the services that the team will provide they will not have any problems with placement in various media
TucsonFu

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:52:05 PM

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Speech writing

a very wide range of services and it will be a great business I'm sure of it
at least the team will be able to provide these tokens with a huge demand

Many different agencies provides such services. Competition in this sphere is very big. But a lot will depend from the quality of services and the price.
teihemasub

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:12:47 PM

you can search Google but in fact judging by the services that the team will provide they will not have any problems with placement in various media

For marketing agency advertising is very important. More people will know about the agency and its services more people will buy its services.
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:35:56 PM

It is very important to have the portfolio of works you have done. Do you have a such portfolio of works?
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:55:34 PM

Portfolio of work will be useful. Future clients will be able to see the portfolio of work and compare the quality of work and price with competitors.
TucsonFu

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:16:48 PM

Do you have a recommendations from your clients? Can I read some of them?
ZDR_42all

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:37:48 PM

the team has previously participated in any international events ? For me it is still very important or I would like to see webinars with team members

Participation in different international events costs a lot of money. Not all cryptocurrency startups have so much object that will allow to participate in international events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: