Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
imampurwanto1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:59:13 PM

the fact that it is now a working business is just fine and I like what services the team provides now

This is very important and in 2020 investors will pay attention to such projects and it will all be insanely important

If cryptocurrency market will raise in 2020 a lot of different cryptocurrency startups will need marketing services and promotions.
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:20:49 PM

I liked what the team offers and I will definitely buy tokens now!
as I understand it, the 10% bonus is still active at the moment

this is a good motivation especially for those who are interested in ordering services now .
that is the team offers essentially unique conditions for brand promotion but this is not necessary for every user

10% is not a very big bonus. Some cryptocurrency startups offers much more bonuses, but a lot of depends from quality of services and useful of the services.
stastelon

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:43:28 PM

Marketing services are very useful and they are in demand. Without marketing and promotion nobody will know about the project and its products.
huntdumkaena

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:01:59 PM

the fact that it is now a working business is just fine and I like what services the team provides now

I wonder if they have offices or is it an Internet business?
as I understand it, all contractual relations will be concluded using a smart contract

Do you have a registered company and where this company is registered? Do you have a special licences and permissions?
TucsonFu

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:41:24 AM

Do you have a registered company and where this company is registered? Do you have a special licences and permissions?

Now cryptocurrency is not regulated in many jurisdictions but it is necessary to work in jurisdiction where cryptocurrency is regulated.
imampurwanto1

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:00:58 PM

Marketing services are very useful and they are in demand. Without marketing and promotion nobody will know about the project and its products.

Usually marketing services are very expensive. A lot of depends from the price. What prices do you have?
chubaka_rozoviy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:22:12 PM

Quality of services is very important. It must be a good quality for the best price.
schmittarianna

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:43:41 PM

10% is not a very big bonus. Some cryptocurrency startups offers much more bonuses, but a lot of depends from quality of services and useful of the services.

Sometimes it is not very good that there are a big bonuses Huh If project is good people would buy the tokens of this project without any bonuses.
huntdumkaena

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:05:06 PM

If cryptocurrency market will raise in 2020 a lot of different cryptocurrency startups will need marketing services and promotions.

Cryptocurrency started to raise. If raise of cryptocurrency will continue a lot of cryptocurrency startups will offer a marketing services.
kinstler8

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:26:01 PM

the team has previously participated in any international events ? For me it is still very important or I would like to see webinars with team members

Participation in different international events costs a lot of money. Not all cryptocurrency startups have so much object that will allow to participate in international events.

When cryptocurrency market falled many cryptocurrency startups reduced their costs and stopped promotion campaigns.
secilinkke

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:49:59 PM

Do you already have clients that are using your marketing services?
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:08:40 PM

Portfolio of work will be useful. Future clients will be able to see the portfolio of work and compare the quality of work and price with competitors.

It takes time to create portfolio of work. To attract first clients promotion is necessary. How do you plan to attract the clients?
stastelon

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:31:32 PM

For marketing agency advertising is very important. More people will know about the agency and its services more people will buy its services.

Advertising is necessary for every cryptocurrency startups. But now many cryptocurrency startups reduce their costs for advertisement.
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:46:44 PM

I mean come on this reeks of a scam, who would even buy this?
stranger_dm

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:26:07 PM

For marketing agency advertising is very important. More people will know about the agency and its services more people will buy its services.

Advertising is necessary for every cryptocurrency startups. But now many cryptocurrency startups reduce their costs for advertisement.

If cryptocurrency market will raise the demand in advertising platforms will be great.
Julisuhe

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:57:32 PM

Portfolio of work will be useful. Future clients will be able to see the portfolio of work and compare the quality of work and price with competitors.

It takes time to create portfolio of work. To attract first clients promotion is necessary. How do you plan to attract the clients?

I think that the team of marketing platform must know how to attract users to the platform Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
preperervoo

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:21:30 PM

When cryptocurrency market falled many cryptocurrency startups reduced their costs and stopped promotion campaigns.

It is not good for the price of the tokens when cryptocurrency projects stop the marketing and promotion.
riaplunarun

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:56:27 PM

Cryptocurrency started to raise. If raise of cryptocurrency will continue a lot of cryptocurrency startups will offer a marketing services.

In 2020 it will be halving of Bitcoin. Hope cryptocurrency market will raise and the demand in marketing and promotion will increase.
congnorconfli

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:33:59 PM

There are a lot of marketing platforms. What is the difference between your platform and other marketing platforms?
stranger_dm

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:00:37 PM

Do you plan to conduct IEO to attract more money for promotion and development? On what exchanges do you plan to conduct IEO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: