Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you ever trade at work?  (Read 3884 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

No i did'nt do that. When i busy with my work i don't like trading. When i am fully free then i do trade
We have different point of view in doing trading. And also depends if we can manage our time in a job and trading crypto. We often cannot focus doing trading at work because of a restricted actions outside of our job. So usually in me I really do trading when I have free time to focus on it.

to be able to make a profit in trading, we must first be able to focus on doing it, it cannot be mixed with the time we have when we are busy working. and usually a veteran trader also if he can't control his emotions when trading because he loses focus then he will most likely experience a loss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 10:39:10 PM

I have done this before when I was still working for a brokerage company,
My ex-boss didn't mind if I traded at the office but he said "don't let it interfere with your main work".  I often fail to focus if I trade at the office because of the high target the company gave me,  trading while working is a risky activity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:38:02 AM

I have done this before when I was still working for a brokerage company,
My ex-boss didn't mind if I traded at the office but he said "don't let it interfere with your main work".  I often fail to focus if I trade at the office because of the high target the company gave me,  trading while working is a risky activity.
Of course you need to spend a lot of time trading because without careful analysis, you will be the most risky investor. I don't usually trade at the company, but sometimes I open my phone to see the price of Bitcoin because it's the market I'm investing in. Maybe when Bitcoin price drops will make you depressed so it is best to spend time trading at home.

I don't prohibit people from trading but your odds of losing would be 90% if trading because that's where you need to focus a lot on your current job.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:03:20 AM

No i did'nt do that. When i busy with my work i don't like trading. When i am fully free then i do trade

I agree but there are times that it needs to be done.

I don't usually trade while working since I usually focus on my job and do the trading later though I just check price charts while break and when no customers are around. I did one time traded while working luckily there are customers to deal with, my boss were. I get out of it with a warning since that is the first time amd he understands since the price are dumping hard at that time.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:23:47 AM

We have different point of view in doing trading. And also depends if we can manage our time in a job and trading crypto. We often cannot focus doing trading at work because of a restricted actions outside of our job. So usually in me I really do trading when I have free time to focus on it.

Sometimes it is very hard to manage both of them simultaneously, trading is an unpredictable job because sudden drops will not help us to make profits. With the minutes the prices will change and it is very hard to work simultaneously, for trading we need lots of patience.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:47:20 AM

Trade with computer more easy than we have use mobile phone where we can always update with change of bitcoin and altcoin price, many time I failed for getting profit by trading with mobile phone and I look easy and free space when trading using computer, I can open several tab looking some altcoin price and faster to refresh when my trading assets have higher or lower price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 05:11:19 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 05:26:17 AM by Vispilio

Significant parts of my professional duties involve trading, so I'm obligated to trade at work Wink,

also with crypto markets open 24 / 7, any serious crypto trader should prepare to be dynamic enough to react to the markets at irregular hours.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 06:56:20 AM

Significant parts of my professional duties involve trading, so I'm obligated to trade at work Wink,

also with crypto markets open 24 / 7, any serious crypto trader should prepare to be dynamic enough to react to the markets at irregular hours.
The advantage that we have in the cryptocurrency market is it is open 24 hrs unlike the other market like stock market where it has specific operating hours and also it is only open in weekdays and it is closed every weekends and holidays. I have job and I manage to trade cryptocurrencies, it is a misconception that if you are a trader you should always monitor the coin. I'm sorry to say that it is not like that, I can focus on my job even if I also trading cryptocurrencies.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:09:02 AM

Please see the risk when doing this. Personally, I experience big losses for I couldn't double-check the selling price and accidentally I wrongly put the amount instead of 0.00001BTC, I put it 0.000001BTC... How was devastating and even out of my mind after that? That it serves me a lesson to learn and that is why I'd never do it again.

Of course, most of the people will experience this type of loss because sometimes it is impossible to make a profit at our workplace. In my workplace, I can not able to open the website because our companies will use firewalls, that's why I used to place orders before going to the workplace.

If you want to avoid losing money then you should not place an order before you go to work because the market of cryptocurrency is so volatile and it can bring a lot of losses to you since you are not active and in control of you trade. You should only trade when you are at home so you can watch the market an monitor of something is still in your favor or not.
If you have a job then you cannot be a day trader, I consider that in order to be an effective day trader you need to give it your full attention otherwise you are not going to perform your job or your trading to the top of your abilities, and it is the main reason why I am a long term trader, because I only need to spare a few minutes each day to watch the markets and I immediately know what I need to do and since I do this after my job there is no risk for me to lose my job because I was doing something else during the time I was supposed to be working.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:14:49 AM

That is cool. in general, my job is also trading, it's just that it's quite different from trading on the internet. so, when there are visitors, I find it difficult to open a trading site and focus on that. I have tried it, but in the end, I just focus on my work, and not focus on trading as little as I do.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:39:22 AM

That is cool. in general, my job is also trading, it's just that it's quite different from trading on the internet. so, when there are visitors, I find it difficult to open a trading site and focus on that. I have tried it, but in the end, I just focus on my work, and not focus on trading as little as I do.
That's a very good choice. Indeed, if we want to be professional in everything we have to do it full time. It's the same if we want to become a trader. If I may be a little easier in terms of time because I'm a freelancer. So when trading is not interrupted by anything.Maybe you can hire someone else to look after your trading business so you can start trading online
SoeNan89

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

If you are a daily trader then do not know where and when you are trading, you are required to continue to monitor the daily charts on the Exchange. So I think all daily traders must have done trading while working. I also often trade when I work at my store.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:24:44 AM

If you are a daily trader then do not know where and when you are trading, you are required to continue to monitor the daily charts on the Exchange. So I think all daily traders must have done trading while working. I also often trade when I work at my store.
True. Once a traders always a traders the chance of doing this business wherever you are is really possible. Though it isn't good since you can't balance things especially when you are also doing some rush things from your work, but the lust of doing and checking can't be resist when your mind reminding you of opportunities that you can have.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:27:45 AM
Merited by epis11 (1)

Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?
first the connection is not secured,second the computer is not mine so i might damage the files of the company if ever there is a trouble happens.

and besides trading can wait because my work is more important than my trading schedule.

and also i dont wanna be kicked out from work just because i have some other business in crypto.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:58:03 AM

I don't have a separate room rather we have a combined hall that is shared by many of my coworkers so it's only possible to look at how the market is behaving but not possible to do day trading at the office. I love my job and don't wanna lose it, so I abstain from it while at work.

quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:31:41 AM

taking actions in 24 / 7 markets are is very stress work I was trading in forex every day waiting for the trade set ups in front of computer is very boring this is big cons of full time trader , if I go outside for some work then also I watch charts and do trading 
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:36:47 AM

If your position as officer maybe you can trade during working where you work in front of computer and manage with trading and your task work, but when your job as seller maybe you can manage trading with your work and you have choose which one must be focus, or you become seller on day and trader on the night can't working on the same time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:46:11 AM

It really depends on the trader what he/she prefers, some are not comfortable doing trading at work because trading requires focus and if you are at work you can't really focus on your trade because you also have to think about work. Some also are good at multitasking and that they can juggle from trading and work at the same time.
In my case, I seldom trade at work, I only trade when we are very slack time or if I'm on break and got nothing to do but I am more comfortable trading at home because I can analyze better and can focus more.
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:53:06 PM

Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?

Well it is not a terrible idea at all as long as you can efficiently handle your work and your trades you don't need to be glued on your trades if you know what is applicable or appropriate for your time availability to trade all it takes is discipline and of course dedication to your work.
This is not easy for everyone to focus on two different tasks at the same time. When you are in office, there is so much else going on and if you start trading at that time it becomes hard to analyze market properly. Often you are totally monitored in offices for whatever you are involved in. I am of view that visits your trading profiles when you have lunch break and simply turn on notifications if you don’t want to miss any important updates.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:30:04 PM

I never used a computer in my workplace to trade, it will definitely disturb my focus and make it difficult for me to make decisions.  trading requires a high enough concentration, don't let losing focus because using an office computer makes you lose money.
If you don’t get time to trade properly then you only should spend time to check the market price. Trading is the best way to make money in an additional way of earning. So if you get free time for lunch or tea/coffee we can spend that time learning trading or checking market values. I mostly spend time in trading for trading.s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: