Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you ever trade at work?  (Read 3884 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:17:00 AM

I trade at work but I do not use the computer in my office because it is centralized where information and data are saved in the main servers. I use my own laptop and my smartphone in order to trade at work. Even though I'm busy at work I still manage to monitor my portfolio because of my good time management. I also using different trading strategies that is suitable in my time and my skills.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:29:37 AM

Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?
I've never try that and it's a terrible idea because it's not allowed at my work. My boss has a capability to monitor softwares and webites we visit thus we wouldn't be able to trade at work. On the other hand if so happens that I have a free time, I just tend to open my account through my mobile phones to check my open positions. Sometimes during at work time, it's good to exit my position.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:28:39 AM

Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?
I've never try that and it's a terrible idea because it's not allowed at my work. My boss has a capability to monitor softwares and webites we visit thus we wouldn't be able to trade at work. On the other hand if so happens that I have a free time, I just tend to open my account through my mobile phones to check my open positions. Sometimes during at work time, it's good to exit my position.
besides that, of course, the thing that I am very worried about when I have bitcoin on a trading site or wallet, I have never login outside my computer, because of course there is a fear of security from ignorant people who install software or hackers, and that is correct, just check on mobile phones, because now we are given enough ease to trade using applications on smartphones.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 10:51:09 AM

Unfortunately I have done some trade during my work. Because sometimes bought coins start bump, so I don't wanna miss to sell it.  Although trades were successful but I really don't like to trade during work. I believe trading should done by cool mind and during working time mind can't be cool always due busyness. I always like to trade on good environments, so I can decide in cool mind what should I do.

Lately I am not trading hugely, because I have holding some coins which has dumped huge. So likely it's very hard to recover by trading. And that's why rather then trade just holding and waiting for recover. But also I am not trading working time almost from a year I think. When I go room, after fresh I sit on PC and try to do something including trades.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:00:20 PM

Why not! I have enough time at office so that i can easily trade on my work place. On the other hand i have no restrictions about using internet and personal work. I just open 2 browser when one is my personal work and another is official work. So keep going Grin Grin
Wow this is really sweet of your seniors that they never say anything to workers and unlucky at my side because we are always under observation and we can not gamble at work because if I will gamble Secretly I will not able to pay my fully attention to gambling then I can lose some money so gambling needs concentration and I can’t do at work.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:09:13 PM

Unfortunately I have done some trade during my work. Because sometimes bought coins start bump, so I don't wanna miss to sell it.  Although trades were successful but I really don't like to trade during work. I believe trading should done by cool mind and during working time mind can't be cool always due busyness. I always like to trade on good environments, so I can decide in cool mind what should I do.

Lately I am not trading hugely, because I have holding some coins which has dumped huge. So likely it's very hard to recover by trading. And that's why rather then trade just holding and waiting for recover. But also I am not trading working time almost from a year I think. When I go room, after fresh I sit on PC and try to do something including trades.

A good trader wouldn't mind if they can not always control and monitor their trades because they already determined their position in trade before they buy a coin. So they don't worry to anything that will happen in the market because they already have the backup plan until the worst case.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:16:26 PM

I constantly follow the charts in search of an interesting point to enter the market (in my opinion). You can trade anytime, anywhere. The main thing is that this does not cause any inconvenience to anyone.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:42:16 PM

Of course. For reaching the desired financial freedom, I have worked hard to manage my trades on go, work, restaurants. The beauty side of trading is the given freedom that you can feel on every step you made while not worrying about the market performance. The trading bots and stop/take profit orders will do the job without human interaction.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:09:15 PM

Yes i did it and years of struggle made me confident and left my work and took crypyto trading as full time job,Its really too difficult moment you trade at work because you unable t give proper attention due to continuously other small task a big hurdle in your trade.But i learn all from that even small effort and will of can do take you a place where you want to be.

As a professional full time trader you are own boss and enjoy your profits and learn from losses.Even you make small here but motivates that you are doing for yourself.Trading is all about learning process and another move need more tricks and knowledge so do not stop learning.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:16:13 PM

Why not! I have enough time at office so that i can easily trade on my work place. On the other hand i have no restrictions about using internet and personal work. I just open 2 browser when one is my personal work and another is official work. So keep going Grin Grin
But trade is a field in which you will need full attention and a total peace of mind so that you will not do any wrong decision while doing trade. While at the work place you will have to give time to any task given any time so at that time if you have opened a trade when you get a sudden task then you will not be able to manage and you may lose there.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:29:07 PM

I constantly follow the charts in search of an interesting point to enter the market (in my opinion). You can trade anytime, anywhere. The main thing is that this does not cause any inconvenience to anyone.

Of course you can trade everywhere, but I don't like it. I have to be focused, otherwise everything around me distracts me and I make mistakes. And in the crypto world, even a small mistake can cost a lot.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:23:26 AM

Of course you can trade everywhere, but I don't like it. I have to be focused, otherwise everything around me distracts me and I make mistakes. And in the crypto world, even a small mistake can cost a lot.
I never trade when going to work because it will greatly affect my current job and if you lose money at your workplace it will be the day you feel bad. I think trade takes a lot of time to analyze and must always focus on that problem because even a small mistake will directly affect your current profit and that is what no one wants when participating this market.

However, you can check the value of some coins and order at a cheaper price than the current value but don't focus too much as it will only make you more nervous.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:17:33 AM

never, in work ethics it is not permitted and trading at work feels very disturbing to me. I trade in need of a calm atmosphere so I can think clearly, especially in trading that is fast fluctuating,
fulltime traders can do trading in home without disturbance , not all can do this many go to work and trade which is bad for trading but there is no other choice I was doing trading while in office for couple of years
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:31:34 PM

fulltime traders can do trading in home without disturbance , not all can do this many go to work and trade which is bad for trading but there is no other choice I was doing trading while in office for couple of years
There is nothing wrong in giving a buy order when you expect that there will be a correction and you do not really need to glue on the trading platform to see the movement quite regularly, there are many applications in the market that will alert you if the market reaches a certain valuation and then you can make your decision according to that, yes i do have my trading inputs during my working hours too.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:30:17 PM

never, in work ethics it is not permitted and trading at work feels very disturbing to me. I trade in need of a calm atmosphere so I can think clearly, especially in trading that is fast fluctuating,
Yes, but it is different from trading at home and working in the office. well for me i do trade at work but it seems like every time i'm at work the market starts to move and then i can't focus and analyze my trades in the current time so at the end i didn't want to work and trade as much as possible because u can't concentrate.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:07:04 PM

Yes, but it is different from trading at home and working in the office. well for me i do trade at work but it seems like every time i'm at work the market starts to move and then i can't focus and analyze my trades in the current time so at the end i didn't want to work and trade as much as possible because u can't concentrate.

you are right that trading at home and working is quite different, as in home you can trade very calmly and could focus on the trade but in working hours i felt like i am doing very disturbed trade, i have trade in office for once or twice because of less spare time and also we are not allowed, but i tried it which was worst.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:42:35 PM

you are right that trading at home and working is quite different, as in home you can trade very calmly and could focus on the trade but in working hours i felt like i am doing very disturbed trade, i have trade in office for once or twice because of less spare time and also we are not allowed, but i tried it which was worst.
That is correct. You have to manage your time if you have a full time job but you want to trade also you have to fix your schedules like for example when you are inside the office, what you are doing is office matters only snd then when you reached home at night, that is the time for you to trade just as simple as that. Coz if you do this at work you have the chance to be fired by your boss coz we all know that doing unnecessary things inside the office that is not related to your work is strictly prohibited.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:56:03 PM

There is nothing wrong in giving a buy order when you expect that there will be a correction and you do not really need to glue on the trading platform to see the movement quite regularly, there are many applications in the market that will alert you if the market reaches a certain valuation and then you can make your decision according to that, yes i do have my trading inputs during my working hours too.
That is correct but only if a person want to do a long term trade because in long term trade we buy coins when get a signal and then we do our daily routine work and when we get the sell signal or we see that the price is now high enough to sell then we get online and sell our coins and then start our routine work. That things are okay and can be done easily when we are in office but if we do day trades and do buy and sell instantly to grab some profit in the rally then it will be a stressed trade and we may do a wrong decision in that condition.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:13:49 PM

That's depends on you,  because trading at office using your work computer are not good especially if you have some work to be done because you will really don't have focus on trading,  and maybe this might be the cause of your losses. 
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:14:03 PM

I never trade when going to work because it will greatly affect my current job and if you lose money at your workplace it will be the day you feel bad. I think trade takes a lot of time to analyze and must always focus on that problem because even a small mistake will directly affect your current profit and that is what no one wants when participating this market.

However, you can check the value of some coins and order at a cheaper price than the current value but don't focus too much as it will only make you more nervous.
same with me. i never trade at work. its very risk for my work so i always divide time such in the morning i go to work and at the night i trade. i know this condition can not take maximum profit in the trading, but i will not to take risk in my jobs because trading is side job so i did not do that and  accept whatever the benefits

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆