Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀  (Read 5426 times)
Kristinka1289

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:18:05 PM

At the moment I really like how your project is developing and I think that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future and will wait for the listing . as I see the number of users is constantly growing
mihabs

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:31:31 PM

when will the listing be on third-party exchanges, or do you plan to use only your own exchange ?

A good question as it will depend on the team's decisions . You will need to make the coin as popular as possible but at the same time you will need to develop the exchange

Developing their own exchange is great but to make it available to other third party exchanges is much better. As they are still new, the trust they have built is not yet there. It is better to trade from external exchange with good liquidity. But of course, the actual development still comes first. Without the progress of the platform, listing it to external exchange will not do any favour on their price.

You're right here, and I think the team understands that. So we will need a listing on a popular exchange in order to generate maximum demand
anmononchie

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:49:00 PM

please tell us if the team currently has a physical office or does the team work remotely?
and where can I see the development plans for this year ?

see the project roadmap . as I understand it this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching applications
This will still be the most important thing for us
franciah

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:23:50 PM

I do not really understand how your project will differ from competitors ? and how can you provide lower fees for us ?

they just need their own exchange that will be in the ecosystem , but how popular it will be is a completely different question
hetegeda

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:30:30 AM

I do not really understand how your project will differ from competitors ? and how can you provide lower fees for us ?

they just need their own exchange that will be in the ecosystem , but how popular it will be is a completely different question

in any case, this will be an innovative exchange and it will be convenient to use for your business .
I'm just interested in getting demo access right now
Hnefatafl

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:47:54 AM

which of your projects have demo access now ?
for me, this would be as important as possible . So how could I see the actual results of the team's work
ciasichbiope

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:04:50 PM

at the moment the team has any licenses and patents ?
I just wish I could understand that for me.
since they are essentially building an innovative platform
ksnaetyygz8379

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:21:11 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . Still the fact that they have 10,000 registrations in a short time is impressive

this is outdated information and I think that at the moment these registrations are much more !
since the project has a huge community and I now like how it all develops

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about the project. After all the competition in the market is huge and this also needs to be understood now
marlinkvorsge

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:36:14 PM

At the moment I really like how your project is developing and I think that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future and will wait for the listing . as I see the number of users is constantly growing

Yes now the team is showing good results and I'm not surprised that the community has such a huge demand for these services . I think the team can build a good business
oLhov

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:49:10 PM

Register in https://app.amzcoin.technology/sign-up?ref_code=658875e270aa881f2b

After go to dashboard, and then you Will find your own referral link, good luck to make your referral list grows, JOIN World Team in discord

The team has a great affiliate program and I am sure that you can get a great income at the initial stages . I will definitely use this opportunity
hetegeda

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:05:55 PM

I would like to study the information about the team in more detail and it would be very important for me . still a lot will depend on what experience they have in this area

all the information about the team is on the site and they actually have a lot of experience . I like how things are developing and I will be happy to buy coins for me in the near future
ciasichbiope

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:19:29 PM

JOIN AMZ COMMUNITY ON DISCORD

https://discord.gg/hzThq7k

completed ) in fact, I am now interested in getting the most up-to-date news from your team !
I am sure that the project will be successful this year
debookvota

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:55:12 PM

please tell us if the team currently has a physical office or does the team work remotely?

see the project roadmap . as I understand it this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching applications

I really like what the team is doing now and as I understand many projects will be launched this year .
we can conclude that this is a good investment at the moment
vajayallday

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:29:25 PM

JOIN AMZ COMMUNITY ON DISCORD

https://discord.gg/hzThq7k

completed ) in fact, I am now interested in getting the most up-to-date news from your team !
I am sure that the project will be successful this year

The most important thing for me is to understand what profit I can get as an investor .
Now I think that there is a huge potential for the development of the project
tamencifast

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:45:54 PM

After go to dashboard, and then you Will find your own referral link, good luck to make your referral list grows, JOIN World Team in discord

This is a really worthwhile project with a huge prospect .
and I am glad that the team chose such an economic model for implementation and this is still very important for me
sychestainet

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:05:29 PM

I really like what the team is doing now and as I understand many projects will be launched this year .
we can conclude that this is a good investment at the moment

Here I agree with you and I will wait for the launch of the first working prototypes of this ecosystem and I am sure that it will be just fine
mostpafcofi

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:23:41 PM

what will the team's vision be regarding listing on exchanges ?
this will still be very important for me and I would like to understand how this project will work
sporrotistfin

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:39:58 PM

The team has a great affiliate program and I am sure that you can get a great income at the initial stages . I will definitely use this opportunity

I will also use this opportunity for myself and I like the very vision of the team regarding the development of this project . But how much they will be able to implement this is a completely different question
formgadanra

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:53:48 PM

Hello everybody!
at the moment when buying coins there are any bonuses ? and what is the minimum contribution to this project ? I would now like to buy coins on the most favorable terms

you can buy tokens and spend from 1 Euro !
the team made the investment as convenient as possible and I have already bought a few coins for my portfolio

Yes, this is a really good opportunity !
but I need to understand whether the team can offer passive income for us ?
horluveme

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:10:41 PM

as I understand at the moment I can get demo access to the exchange ? And I can also get an affiliate link to attract my friends to this project ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: