Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀  (Read 5426 times)
branvingcoma

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:50:29 PM

how long will it take to launch all the projects that exist in this ecosystem ?
you will just need to update the road map
maratprosto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:06:58 PM

please tell us if the team currently has a physical office or does the team work remotely?
and where can I see the development plans for this year ?

see the project roadmap . as I understand it this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching applications
This will still be the most important thing for us

I really like what the team is doing now and as I understand many projects will be launched this year .
we can conclude that this is a good investment at the moment

now I do not understand when all the projects in the ecosystem will be implemented and it will still be very important for me.
at the moment I continue to monitor how this project works and develops
FalleyJone365

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:50:45 PM

judging by the road map that is currently available this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching projects
Titanothere

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:05:14 PM

JOIN AMZ COMMUNITY ON DISCORD

https://discord.gg/hzThq7k

at the moment, there are few participants, but I am sure that the community will grow as the site has more than 10,000 registrations
dtqpqjljbz1916

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:23:08 PM

For those projects that you plan to launch there will be a huge competition in this market and I need to understand what your business plan will be
Faith_E

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:38:38 PM

completed ! And I continue to monitor how your ecosystem is developing and this is really important for me now since I have already bought coins for me )

This is a really good solution and now we will wait for more information about it .
I continue to monitor how the project is developing
tiedoghego

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:55:22 PM

At the moment I really like how your project is developing and I think that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future and will wait for the listing . as I see the number of users is constantly growing

Yes, now there is just a huge interest in the project. but a lot will depend on what the team can do this year
quiballlandper

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:08:07 PM

is there any information about this project in the media ?
I would like to see press releases in order to understand how popular the project can become this year
maratprosto

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

when will the listing be on third-party exchanges, or do you plan to use only your own exchange ?

A good question as it will depend on the team's decisions . You will need to make the coin as popular as possible but at the same time you will need to develop the exchange

Developing their own exchange is great but to make it available to other third party exchanges is much better. As they are still new, the trust they have built is not yet there. It is better to trade from external exchange with good liquidity. But of course, the actual development still comes first. Without the progress of the platform, listing it to external exchange will not do any favour on their price.

You're right here, and I think the team understands that. So we will need a listing on a popular exchange in order to generate maximum demand

At this point there have been no announcements as to what the team has made regarding the listing
dtqpqjljbz1916

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:41:40 PM

as I understand at the moment I can get demo access to the exchange ? And I can also get an affiliate link to attract my friends to this project ?
You just need to register and you can get an affiliate link . Judging by the interest in the project which is already there it will be possible to get a good income from the partner program
whiinosabve

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:58:18 PM

I would like to study the information about the team in more detail and it would be very important for me . still a lot will depend on what experience they have in this area

The site has all the information about the team of this project and one of the projects is already running in demo mode .
I think they did a good job in 2019 . And this year should be even better
wirjohngenli

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:21:29 AM

I think it will be more important to launch working prototypes now . I just wanted to test what the exchange will look like and then draw conclusions about future prospects
amimervaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:37:52 AM

which of your projects have demo access now ?
for me, this would be as important as possible . So how could I see the actual results of the team's work

You can get demo access on the website . I really like the way it looks and the fact that there will be a private exchange within the ecosystem it will be convenient
cuunsukhopor

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:56:17 AM

as I understand at the moment I can get demo access to the exchange ? And I can also get an affiliate link to attract my friends to this project ?

You just need to register and you can get an affiliate link . Judging by the interest in the project which is already there it will be possible to get a good income from the partner program

This will be a really good opportunity to generate revenue and especially the project will be very easy to recommend to users
amimervaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:10:54 PM

at the moment the team has any licenses and patents ?
I just wish I could understand that for me.
since they are essentially building an innovative platform

What patents are you talking about ? I haven't actually seen any innovative technologies , but they can make the project as user-friendly as possible thanks to blockchain technology
vetarpharid

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:26:25 PM

Hello team !
will the listing be available immediately after the end of the sales rounds ? And what kind of exchange are you negotiating now ?
penphokite

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:51:54 PM

completed ! And I continue to monitor how your ecosystem is developing and this is really important for me now since I have already bought coins for me )

This is a really good solution and now we will wait for more information about it .
I continue to monitor how the project is developing

I am also waiting for the launch of working prototypes and only after that it will be possible to draw conclusions about the launch of this project . This will still be very important for investors
cuunsukhopor

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:04:01 PM

Hello everybody!
at the moment when buying coins there are any bonuses ? and what is the minimum contribution to this project ? I would now like to buy coins on the most favorable terms

you can buy tokens and spend from 1 Euro !
the team made the investment as convenient as possible and I have already bought a few coins for my portfolio

Yes, this is a really good opportunity !
but I need to understand whether the team can offer passive income for us ?

It will just be possible to get a good income due to the fact that the coins will grow in price and I just plan to buy coins now as it will be very profitable
angelinakarandeevam

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:18:31 PM

what will the team's vision be regarding listing on exchanges ?
this will still be very important for me and I would like to understand how this project will work

There has been no news about this yet, but in fact there is not much sense in listing before the launch of the project itself, and therefore you need to understand that this is a good investment for the long term
vetarpharid

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:33:09 PM

judging by the road map that is currently available this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching projects

Well, I like how the project is developing right now and I think I can buy coins for me right now .
as I understand it they lived the sales rounds for 10 days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: