Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀  (Read 5422 times)
alex567alex

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:36:48 PM

will the coin be used as a payment tool within the ecosystem or will there be any other news about it ?

the coin will be used as a payment tool in the system and it will be very convenient when all projects are launched .
so I'm waiting for more news from the team about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ecanuncul

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:51:55 PM

I hope you are right and the project will not be too long for us and it will all be just fine right now
atpoofenca

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:10:27 PM

Will there be a passive income option or a staking option ?
I want to get more information about this

as far as I understand, this will not be possible . But nevertheless the demand for coins should be huge as it will be a single coin for several projects
kyyeusinhly

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:24:17 PM

You will need to update the roadmap in order to understand when this project will be fully implemented . A lot will depend on this . That is I want to understand when investors will get their first profit
ecanuncul

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:39:16 PM

in fact, this is a great idea and I'm glad that the team has extended the sales rounds . In fact, this will allow you to get a huge income in the future . I was just about to buy more coins

You only have a few days to buy these coins and it will be just fine since I can make a profit now
Nindyis

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:50:49 PM

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype

judging by the road map we are waiting for a lot of events this year and I think that the demand for tokens will be huge . So I want to buy even more coins even more

now is a good time to buy coins but I don't know when the listing will be it's still very important to understand when I can trade these coins
Douthitt254

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:11:28 AM

You will need to update the roadmap in order to understand when this project will be fully implemented . A lot will depend on this . That is I want to understand when investors will get their first profit

Here everything is quite simple and you will need to understand when the project will become popular and in demand and how the demand for these coins will grow
JoshHomenick

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:29:33 AM

Will there be a passive income option or a staking option ?
I want to get more information about this

I haven't seen any information about this and I don't think there will be such an opportunity , but nevertheless I like the future earnings outlook for early investors

Early investors always get the most but they also take the most risks )))
You need to be able to analyze projects and choose the right one Wink
alex567alex

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 01:24:05 PM

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this, but I will continue to monitor the development of the project and wait for the products in the ecosystem to be launched

some projects are already running in alpha mode. You can test how their exchange works now and draw conclusions about it

at least I liked what the alpha version of the exchange would look like . Everything works quite conveniently, but you will need to understand when it will all be launched in full
Romario08

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:37:59 PM

This year we are waiting for a lot of interesting events and much will depend on when all the projects within the ecosystem will be launched
alex567alex

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:04:06 PM

will the coin be used as a payment tool within the ecosystem or will there be any other news about it ?

Yes I'm also waiting for any announcements about this
now the team publishes quite a bit of news and I would like to understand what is happening now and at what stages of development the project is now
linkdoni328

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:30:21 PM

judging by the interest in this platform we can already say that the demand for coins will be huge immediately after listing on exchanges

But you will need to understand when the listing will take place and what exchanges the team is negotiating with
it will still be very important
alex567alex

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:50:02 PM

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

I have already tested the app and at this point I have to say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how it works

Please tell me now is it possible to buy coins ?
I wanted to buy some coins before listing at the best possible prices
ruckstyloser

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:09:04 PM

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

This will require hundreds of thousands of dollars and not everyone can afford the project at the initial stages and this is not always rational
alex567alex

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:25:21 PM

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype

judging by the road map we are waiting for a lot of events this year and I think that the demand for tokens will be huge . So I want to buy even more coins even more

now is a good time to buy coins but I don't know when the listing will be it's still very important to understand when I can trade these coins

They will have their own exchange, but when there is a listing on other exchanges it will be a completely different story
salztenbnibe

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:17:05 PM

They will have their own exchange, but when there is a listing on other exchanges it will be a completely different story

we'll see what happens next but at the moment I like how this project works and I think the prospects will be huge .
I mean when will all the projects in the ecosystem be launched
PauloGabrielle569

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:42:13 PM

all the same, the team will need to take part in any international events .
all the same, this will increase the credibility of the project
maigiahan

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 01:13:23 PM

I have already tested the app and at this point I have to say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how it works

Do you mean that you tested the exchange ?
I also liked how it would look
maxacab

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 01:54:26 PM

Please tell me now is it possible to buy coins ?
I wanted to buy some coins before listing at the best possible prices

now there is a 3rd round of sales and you can buy coins now if you of course see prospects in this project
soymawimal

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 03:16:58 PM

judging by the interest in this platform we can already say that the demand for coins will be huge immediately after listing on exchanges

But you will need to understand when the listing will take place and what exchanges the team is negotiating with
it will still be very important

and it is strange that there were no announcements about this.
I will wait for more news from the team regarding the development of this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: