Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP BUYING BITCOIN NOW!!! This coin is crap  (Read 1856 times)
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:34:33 PM

I have been to China and I can say they are lovely people, always at your aid to help, the hate you are talking about I still don't get, just because asic miners are build in China means bitcoin belongs to china? In your wildest dream

Mining is just a way to get rewards for mining. How can we say that this is control? In my opinion this guy says nonsense, I do not see anything wrong in Chinese and their interaction with the Bitcoin network

That is because we're fixated in the fact that if you own something that means it's your possession. Tho these words are true, but in the case of cryptocurrency, it's actually not. It's like the stocks in a corporation, even tho a person owns the majority (by percentage) of the stocks, it doesn't mean that the person completely owns the corporation. But then again, in that case that person is probably in charge, hence the one who controls (most of it, that is). But for the case of cryptocurrency, no one really controls it, in fact, everyone has its own share (that's the beauty of cryptocurrency) so everyone possesses something but doesn't really translate as complete control.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:50:07 PM

I understand you are very frustrated after losing a lot of money from Bitcoin and that is a risk in trading. You don't need to make negative reviews about Bitcoin and China, I don't care about that country because I'm sure China won't be able to control Bitcoin. if you feel that Bitcoin cannot give you profit then you should invest in other coins.
The disappointment of bitcoin is flooding in the past few days, the value has gone down so much, almost all of us are in a loss phase and I'm not too surprised when many people suddenly got mad and advised us to stop buying bitcoin, even negative about it but agree with you, complete control of bitcoin is not possible with only one country, this is a plan of many whales around the world. When the desperation has accumulated enough and reached its peak, Bitcoin will recover and then our assets will follow, but we need to maintain a positive attitude.
I believe it was just because OP is really mad at the current situation but thinking if one or two countries could manipulate the market, I don't think so.
Bitcoin is a growing investment which people would like to participate with and earned success in the future. But somehow we need to understand how the market-driven by whales which totally affect the trend. And not a thing we have to worry and lose our hopes but instead we need to keep believing and put trust into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:05:31 PM

I get my salary in Bitcoin, so no way am I going to say NO to owning it or earning it. Secondly, what is worse? BITCOIN which at least has some decentralized aspects? Or Fiat, which is constantly over inflated by central banks and corrupt governance, ruined generations of people and put them into poverty by the practises of so called bail outs and quantitative easing? I only take out to my bank what I need every month and rest what is left I hold in BTC, or invest and diversify into other assets accordingly and one day if I can bypass Fiat completely I will. We know Bitcoin isn't perfect, but it has a lot more transparency behind it, plus the limited supply makes it much more favorable in my eyes. Anyway this is just my personal opinion of course. There are more and more reasons I could give as to why I prefer Bitcoin to Fiat, but we can leave that for another day I guess.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BTCisNOcrap

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:22:49 PM

Bitcoin is a total worthless coin

Anything on this planet has value if people say 'it has value' and the BTC price reflects that.
If this thing is well distributed, open and for everyone accessible than the price is real.
@Satoshi Nakamoto: Distribute the early mined coins and make Bitcoin stronger. We need your support.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:37:28 PM

Anything on this planet has value if people say 'it has value' and the BTC price reflects that.
If this thing is well distributed, open and for everyone accessible than the price is real.
@Satoshi Nakamoto: Distribute the early mined coins and make Bitcoin stronger. We need your support.

Yes, as time is passing by, then the real value is how people determines it, it is not because it is worthless or cannot be seen, but with the continuously evolving and innovating technology today, people have seen the potential value and growth of cryptocurrency that it is the future currency, and is treated as like a gold, that they can treasure for the future. 
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 03:57:57 PM

Yes, as time is passing by, then the real value is how people determines it, it is not because it is worthless or cannot be seen, but with the continuously evolving and innovating technology today, people have seen the potential value and growth of cryptocurrency that it is the future currency, and is treated as like a gold, that they can treasure for the future. 
The value of Bitcoin will primarily depend on how much and how actively people use this coin for their needs, and from this we can talk about how profitable it is to invest their money in bitcoin.  Of course, today the cryptocurrency market has certain cryptocurrencies, which in some respects exceed the characteristics of bitcoin, but nevertheless, Bitcoin remains the leader of the cryptocurrency market.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:18:33 PM

Bitcoin is a total worthless coin that is controlled by chinese miners that hate you.
You have your own opinion about bitcoin and other investors have their opinion as well. It might be good or bad depending on how you view it, but there have been a lot of people that got their life changed through it, though I have seen some of them say bad about Bitcoin and try to discourage others that it's no longer what it used to be. We know that there are risks involved in Bitcoin because of how volatile the price is and other challenges that are said to likely happen, like the 51% attack. Anyone who's investing should always have it in mind that it is a risk, but that doesn't mean we should give up.

Bitcoin cant do anything that ethereum can do much better.
How strongly you believe that ethereum is not being controlled by Chinese miners? You must have been drunken or lost a big money in trading/gambling while composing this topic. Do not state anything without proper reasoning. Ethereum must be a crap as it was being used by scammers to suck innocent investors. Ethereum cannot be a money forever whereas bitcoin is already proved itself as a capable competitor to replace dollar and gold from global reference currency and medium of exchange.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 07:26:42 PM

Bitcoin is a total worthless coin that is controlled by chinese miners that hate you.

Bitcoin is worthless and only paid shills like tone vays or antonopulus are promoting this crap coin so you can lose your money on it.

Proove me wrong before delete my thread- and what happened to free speech bitcointalk moderators?  are you paid to be chinese?

Bitcoin isnt a coin anymore for the people but it became a chinese company

stop bitcoin now
I have been to China and I can say they are lovely people, always at your aid to help, the hate you are talking about I still don't get, just because asic miners are build in China means bitcoin belongs to china? In your wildest dream

I think he just means China control it because of their mining domination and is upset about it feels its unfair. Being unfair is they only think agree with this user saying. Other then that they are talking crap. The user sounds very angry about something or another. I wish they would explain why. Or its just a FUDster without anything better to do. At any rate bitcoin has proven itself over and over so who cates what the OP says.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 08:17:36 AM

I think he just means China control it because of their mining domination and is upset about it feels its unfair. Being unfair is they only think agree with this user saying. Other then that they are talking crap. The user sounds very angry about something or another. I wish they would explain why. Or its just a FUDster without anything better to do. At any rate bitcoin has proven itself over and over so who cates what the OP says.

There's only one reason why people could hate bitcoin and cryptocurrency the most, in the case of the OP, he might invested too much and putted his trust to bitcoin with an all out investment and might turned out to lose in the market. With that, it is reasonable for some kind of him to hate bitcoin but with that, it is not the best way to express your anger but to turn your mistake to something productive. It is not late till now for you to earn in crypto, you just need patience to cope up with the market and avoid what you've done before.
Cryptohelp01

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:34:02 AM

Ups and downs are the nature of the market, bitcoin is the best coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:34:54 AM

Well , threads like this one wont help the cause thats for sure.  Try takeing your feelings to a anti-Bitcoin forum
Railai

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

Born Hater!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:20:49 AM

Ups and downs are the nature of the market, bitcoin is the best coin in the cryptocurrency market.

No they are not, at the moment the volatility of cryptocurrencies is so not understandable that any kind of transactional classes you would take they will still surprind you; why? Because crypto ain't traded by proffessional traders, just kids that play arround and they think they know more just because they became rich over night

She's crazy like a fool.
molly221

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:42:03 PM

right you say
it will burst like a bubble and disappear as you will be left with nothing!
good luck with your investments
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:17:19 PM

Bitcoin is worthless and only paid shills like tone vays or antonopulus are promoting this crap coin so you can lose your money on it.

Proove me wrong before delete my thread- and what happened to free speech bitcointalk moderators?  are you paid to be chinese?

stop bitcoin now
We have our own decision if we want to stop bitcoin or not, we have our own mind and if you want to stop bitcoin then let it be. You can stop if you want and sell all what you have right now. For me, bitcoin still have a worth. 😊
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

Everyone has right to express his/her opinion till it hurts someone. Your views about Bitcoin may stop you to buy it but many people still think Bicoint is worth buying. This is only the investment which can grow multiple times with time as compared to any other investment, of course the same level of risk is also involved. I am still in favor of buying Bitcoin at dips, Bitcoin still is widely accepted and it number is continuously growing. Its only the demand which decide anything's price.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 03:24:30 PM

I can't argue with that 'cause that's your experience in bitcoin. I've already achieved the thing that satisfies me in this crypto world and that's BTC's capabilities in transactions.

Also, how sure are you that all of the miners in BTC are Chinese? Cryptocurrency is already banned in China.
In early 2018 the People's Bank of China announced the State Administration of Foreign Exchange led by Pan Gongsheng would crackdown on bitcoin mining. Many bitcoin mines in China had stopped operating by January 2018
get your facts straight, maybe you're just trolling?
Maotezi

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

stop bitcoin now

i disagree and confuse this topic, bitcoin does not control the Chinese you mentioned, nor can anyone control bitcoin as a whole.
In my opinion, the etherum artificial creation of bitcoin, that is, a copy, was made when bitcoin experienced great growth, in order to be better than bitcoin, but it never will be.
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:24:26 PM

I support you, but I don't think you should invest in Bitcoin now, you can wait for the price of Bitcoin around $30000-5000.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:30:17 PM

snip..
there is no point in you provoking members in this forum by creating topics like this.  people who like Bitcoin are smart people, who are very supportive of innovation and change.  One thing you should know, Bitcoin is not controlled by China, it's just a coincidence the majority of Bitcoin miners are in China.  cmiiw

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:32:46 PM

stop bitcoin now
I disagree, The bitcoin market price depends surely in supply and demand in the market as there are so many ways that are affecting the price of bitcoin like a lot of exchangers are closing this surely affect the price. Causing a lot of delays in the market price delaying the pump in the market. All you have said are just accusation but you don't even have any evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: