Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4685 times)
migvalasney

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:55:11 PM

please tell me what features for investors will be available now ? I don't want to understand that.
I will continue to monitor how everything works and develops.
and why is there no information about the team on the site ?

About the services that will be represented by the team you can look at the site . and I also advise you to watch their webinars.
Bleskome

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:28:58 PM

please tell me what features for investors will be available now ? I don't want to understand that.

About the services that will be represented by the team you can look at the site . and I also advise you to watch their webinars.

as I understand it, there will be webinars after the holidays.
But in any case d follow news from team the that they offer me are interested in.
behyletea

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:55:18 PM

Hello everyone !
when are any webinars planned in the future ?
For me it would be very interesting and I like what your team is doing.

I'm looking forward to it, too." Since in recent days we have seen a small number of announcements regarding the development of your project and I think that the team should pay attention to this event

But the fact that the project is developing further is a fact.
now I will try to find any reviews on YouTube.
I also want to understand how I can invest in the project and what I can get.

Yes it is not very clear to me now I would like to understand all the advantages that the team can offer to investors and it will be insanely important for me.
Ujui04

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:26:44 PM

At the moment, this is a good investment for the long term. Because thanks to the project team it will be possible to get a good income in the long term.

Yes in the long term the project has huge advantages and I am sure that I will be able to support the team in the near future.
Bleskome

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:58:44 PM

do you plan to do other site localization ?
we will need Chinese, Korean and Japanese in the near future.

This will be really important for scaling the project and I will be able to buy tokens for me now if there is such an opportunity in the near future.
xuelulao65

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:27:10 PM

please tell us what the team offers for investors? can I see the entire list of services now ?
prolnasure

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:58:21 PM

will team members be anonymous or will you post this information in the future ?
all such for me it is important to know this information in order to trust the project more.

you can find the records of previous webinars or just come to the office of the company if you have the opportunity. So you will be able to get acquainted with the project team as much as possible.

The project looks interesting from the technological side and the fact that they have so many offices now is really cool and so I can trust the project more.
hdythecktinsixf

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

An interesting project from the technical side but how popular it will be and how the team will be able to make the right decisions for the full implementation of the project is a completely different question.
I'll just keep an eye on the news for now
jagadeeram

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:57:32 PM

tell me when the command will be added to the site?
it's just very important for me to study the information about the team so that I can trust the project as much as possible .

you mean the project team ?
I would also be interested in studying all the information about them in more detail
rejay324

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:30:50 PM

This is just a great project and I like how it works and I think I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
the project has huge prospects and I think that safe investment is very important for clients.
prolnasure

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:00:46 PM

it is an interesting project and I like what the team is doing now for investors and I am sure that it will all be very important.
Ujui04

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:20:31 AM

What technology will you be selling? I do not quite understand the essence of the problem that you are solving
Bleskome

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:54:58 AM

I just read the official website, it says that you will give fines to all the people who were previously available only to millionaires. is this in what sense?
rejay324

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:26:54 AM

blockchain provides unlimited business opportunities, it is a universal tool to achieve the goal. earlier corruption did not allow business development
Ujui04

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:52:25 AM

as I understand it, there will be webinars after the holidays.
But in any case d follow news from team the that they offer me are interested in.
I would like to know more about the webinar! Where can I find detailed information about this?
hdythecktinsixf

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:24:30 AM

conducting webinars is a great step to attract customers and users. are you planning conferences maybe people will want to hear you live
duarcebali

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:53:16 AM

At the moment, this is a good investment for the long term. Because thanks to the project team it will be possible to get a good income in the long term.

Yes in the long term the project has huge advantages and I am sure that I will be able to support the team in the near future.
almost all projects of this kind are related to long-term investments. What algorithm does your platform work on?
gordon17

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:35:36 PM

When is ico planned? I am ready to invest several thousand dollars in the project. How do you protect the personal funds of users and investors?
hdythecktinsixf

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:59:54 PM

Recently, mobile applications are very popular? Do you plan to launch your own application? People are increasingly using electronic money precisely through their phone.
panter70

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:28:36 PM

Mastering the cryptocurrency market, I was fooling around with a lot, at the moment it's hard to find a good project. This is a truly worthy project. It's great that I met you.)))
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: