Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4674 times)
thurnversignback

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:32:18 PM

How do you feel about the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market? Does cryptocurrency turnover make sense to you?
market capitalization is always of great importance not only for a single project, but also for the whole market in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bt0gkyi3n4recf

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:12:19 PM

In which industries, apart from trade in technology and investments, will the project be involved? I don’t quite understand how it works and what benefits it gives.
Investing can be in any industry, starting from agriculture and ending with investments in space exploration.
WinnerCLuBs

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:16:07 PM

the developers here do not respond here for reasons unknown to me. but I always ask a question on their Facebook page. I always get a prompt answer to my question.
bt0gkyi3n4recf

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:29:30 PM

The European Central Bank is also preparing to start developing its stablecoin, for which it has already created a working group.
bt0gkyi3n4recf

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:06:04 PM

How can I assess my risks before investing? What is the minimum investment period?
mssoni

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:42:26 PM

Long-term investments are much less prone to market volatility and more protected from falls. I use a hardware wallet to store data and never sell anything ahead of schedule.
mssoni

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:17:08 PM

What phase is the project now? can I find out more information about this and how can I contact the team?
mssoni

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:47:41 PM

contact the team on social networks! they respond very promptly and everything is in order with the documents.
mssoni

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:53:44 AM

can a project affect the financial system of any country? If, for example, government agencies accept investments from the project.
Changes in the financial structure of the country is probably not possible for one project task. too many factors to regulate the economy.
WinnerCLuBs

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:31:26 PM

Will the project be integrated in the financial sector of the country's economy or is it a separate project that works in its financial system independent of banks and other factors of influence?
WinnerCLuBs

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:23:13 PM

The market is currently in an unstable state. Do you think there will be an increase in cryptocurrency prices in the near future?
WinnerCLuBs

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:08:57 PM

people's fear of investing plays a big role in the development of cryptocurrency in general. many people lost a lot of money when the market began to fall. Can your project protect investments if the market starts to fall again?
those projects that deserve the respect and attention of investors for all this time have only become more expensive in terms of capitalization.
user trust is too difficult for crypto projects due to the fact that banks begin to work to improve their system.
trust is very difficult to earn, but you can lose it instantly. Cryptocurrency projects have no right to make mistakes
WinnerCLuBs

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:52:00 PM

What investments do you think are the most relevant and highly profitable right now? It seems to me that real estate financing is more significant in all other areas.
any investment can bring good returns no matter what industry. now the development of renewable energy sources is gaining momentum and for this the future seems to me
bt0gkyi3n4recf

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:12:30 PM

How can I assess my risks before investing? What is the minimum investment period?
I think that first of all you need to study the white paper and study all the information about the project. Then everything will be clear to you.
I did not find white paper and I have the same question for the developers. Also I did not see the project roadmap
persgregides

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:35:10 PM

Will the project be integrated in the financial sector of the country's economy or is it a separate project that works in its financial system independent of banks and other factors of influence?
it is an investment platform, it has its own financial system like any other project
strangerdme

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:01:55 AM

it is an investment platform, it has its own financial system like any other project

the main thing is that they offer investments without any risks and now it is quite difficult to find something like this in this market . I think this is how they will be able to provide a huge demand for these coins
WinnerCLuBs

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:18:25 AM

The European Central Bank is also preparing to start developing its stablecoin, for which it has already created a working group.

I did not even know such facts, but I am sure that this is still a positive trend because now many people just leave this market
strangerdme

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:37:58 AM

The market is currently in an unstable state. Do you think there will be an increase in cryptocurrency prices in the near future?

experienced traders are able to get money in any market and that is why we can draw conclusions about the fact that such projects as this are necessary in order to receive passive income without any risks
WinnerCLuBs

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:52:59 AM

still, I would like to read about what the team offers for investors . It is important to understand what potential income I can get during the year and what are the plans for long term development
strangerdme

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:11:08 PM

people's fear of investing plays a big role in the development of cryptocurrency in general. many people lost a lot of money when the market began to fall. Can your project protect investments if the market starts to fall again?

those projects that deserve the respect and attention of investors for all this time have only become more expensive in terms of capitalization.

user trust is too difficult for crypto projects due to the fact that banks begin to work to improve their system.

trust is very difficult to earn, but you can lose it instantly. Cryptocurrency projects have no right to make mistakes

the main thing is that the project will have a huge future and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future at least it will all be very profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: