Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4674 times)
tronemaron

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:54:07 PM

in what country is this project registered at all, and what licenses and patents does it have ? It would be very important for me to understand that everything will be as legal as possible right now
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:13:01 PM

I don't really understand what the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency means . It's still very important to me and I'm sure I can buy some coins for me

I think that now is a good entry point, but I still need to understand when the listing of these coins will be and what exchanges the team is negotiating at the moment ?
todonecul

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:29:48 PM

now I like how this project works and develops and I think I can buy tokens for me right now so I like what the team can offer for investors
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:54:17 AM

in what country is this project registered at all, and what licenses and patents does it have ? It would be very important for me to understand that everything will be as legal as possible right now

they will have offices in several countries and you can see information about this on the website right now . This is a huge project and a fairly reputable company
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:13:26 AM

does the team plan to work in the stock market in any way ? Or are you currently only considering the crypto market ?
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:32:22 AM

Hello team !
I would like to know when the next webinars will be held and I would like to know where to view the previous webinars

I am also interested in all this and the fact that the team constantly conducts webinars for the community is just great and I am sure that the project will be successful this year
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:45:07 AM

The market is currently in an unstable state. Do you think there will be an increase in cryptocurrency prices in the near future?

experienced traders are able to get money in any market and that is why we can draw conclusions about the fact that such projects as this are necessary in order to receive passive income without any risks

the project has a really experienced team and this is a good chance for newcomers to enter this market or for those who just want to get passive income
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:01:44 PM

now I like how this project works and develops and I think I can buy tokens for me right now so I like what the team can offer for investors

The site has all the information about this and the fact that they offer investments without risk it will be just a huge potential
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:19:06 PM

Will the project be integrated in the financial sector of the country's economy or is it a separate project that works in its financial system independent of banks and other factors of influence?

it is an investment platform, it has its own financial system like any other project

But I haven't seen anything like this before and I'm wondering if the project has competitors at the moment or if they don't actually have competitors
todonecul

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:37:43 PM

now I see quite a bit of information about the team and I'm interested to see their previous experience . So let's see how it all works and develops further
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:52:08 PM

I liked how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me and the prospects will be huge in 2020 !

it is too early to draw any conclusions about this and I think that everyone should be able to analyze startups and draw conclusions for themselves
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:10:14 PM

In which industries, apart from trade in technology and investments, will the project be involved? I don’t quite understand how it works and what benefits it gives.

Investing can be in any industry, starting from agriculture and ending with investments in space exploration.

but the main thing is to make it as profitable as possible for investors and for them to get a good passive income . This will still be very profitable for us as users

this is a really worthwhile project because it is very difficult to work for profit in this market right now and you need an experienced team to do it

For people who have recently come to this market, this will be a great project . I mean that you can get a guaranteed profit with minimal risks

I don't really understand how this will work . The team plans to invest in real estate and tokenize this business ? I would like to read more about the team's strategy
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:24:48 PM

I don't really understand what the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency means . It's still very important to me and I'm sure I can buy some coins for me

I think that now is a good entry point, but I still need to understand when the listing of these coins will be and what exchanges the team is negotiating at the moment ?

Yes I am also interested in this so I need to understand when I can trade these coins and what income the team can offer for me
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:04:21 PM

Yes I am also interested in this so I need to understand when I can trade these coins and what income the team can offer for me

it will be possible to get a great income and I am sure that this will be very profitable for all users and especially for those who do not know how to analyze the market correctly
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:20:08 PM

I recommend that you just read the white paper in order to better understand how this project works and understand their business plan
it seems to me that this will be an investment for a long time
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:40:49 PM

now I see quite a bit of information about the team and I'm interested to see their previous experience . So let's see how it all works and develops further

the team has already been added to the site and the team has physical offices and you can find out all the information that interests you there . And I also recommend watching their webinars it's very informative
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:56:27 PM

if they have physical offices in different countries it is logical to assume that the project is already registered and has all the necessary licenses now
todonecul

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:15:48 PM

the team showed a really interesting development in 2019 and I think we will soon see a flight to the moon , but still need to understand when we will be able to see the listing on exchanges
tronemaron

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:30:08 PM

does the team plan to work in the stock market in any way ? Or are you currently only considering the crypto market ?

Having an experienced team on the crypto market you can get much more profit with less capital and this is what the team will be able to offer to users
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:44:23 PM

Will the project be integrated in the financial sector of the country's economy or is it a separate project that works in its financial system independent of banks and other factors of influence?

it is an investment platform, it has its own financial system like any other project

But I haven't seen anything like this before and I'm wondering if the project has competitors at the moment or if they don't actually have competitors

at the moment I have not seen anything like this and you can see how they compare their coin with bitcoin and the coin has a lot of advantages and this is a fact
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: