Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4674 times)
laipostdabpi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:58:14 PM

now I like how this project works and develops and I think I can buy tokens for me right now so I like what the team can offer for investors

The site has all the information about this and the fact that they offer investments without risk it will be just a huge potential

it's too early to draw any conclusions as the market situation is quite strange but I think the team will be able to meet the demand for these coins
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:15:27 PM

The market is currently in an unstable state. Do you think there will be an increase in cryptocurrency prices in the near future?

experienced traders are able to get money in any market and that is why we can draw conclusions about the fact that such projects as this are necessary in order to receive passive income without any risks

the project has a really experienced team and this is a good chance for newcomers to enter this market or for those who just want to get passive income

what tools are planned to generate passive income ?
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:27:44 PM

please tell us what is the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency ? Will the community be able to vote and make a decision in the development of the project ?
tronemaron

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:34:32 PM

Interesting idea, but why do you call MTCore a democratic cryptocurrency? Is it a tool for real democracy?
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:47:40 PM

now I like how this project works and develops and I think I can buy tokens for me right now so I like what the team can offer for investors

The site has all the information about this and the fact that they offer investments without risk it will be just a huge potential

it's too early to draw any conclusions as the market situation is quite strange but I think the team will be able to meet the demand for these coins
Strange? The market situation is great for the development and implementation of a new ambitious project.
todonecul

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:04:55 PM

How to purchase any of your coins and become a member of your community?
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:20:22 PM

This is not an ICO, so you can not buy MTCores directly.
In order to purchase MTCores you have to biderate: https://mtcore.io/en/bideracao
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:39:45 PM

please tell us what is the concept of a democratic cryptocurrency ? Will the community be able to vote and make a decision in the development of the project ?
There is a DAO concept with governance, that is used by many projects already. Dash for example.
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:56:11 PM

Why Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin etc. are not democratic currencies?) I don't believe you are making something really new
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:12:30 PM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:26:41 PM

That's not so easy to invest and not everyone is allowed to do it Sad
todonecul

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:44:03 PM

Are you going to disclose your team members for this project? And some parts are still in your local language even if I chose English.

https://i.postimg.cc/LXj0NpQC/Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-4-59-16-AM.png

Yes, I would also like to get more information about the team and for me it would be insanely important.
Since I have to trust the project and the team as much as possible.
But I'm glad they have physical offices.
The project looks a little mysterious for now, but maybe they will reveal more information later.
tronemaron

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:20:26 AM

They have webinars and own educational program, you check them here: https://mtcore.io/en/webinarform
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:36:06 AM

In order to purchase MTCores you have to biderate: https://mtcore.io/en/bideracao
As for me, it's too hard to undrestand what BIDs theya re talking about.
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:51:09 AM

Are you going to disclose your team members for this project? And some parts are still in your local language even if I chose English.

https://i.postimg.cc/LXj0NpQC/Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-4-59-16-AM.png

Yes, I would also like to get more information about the team and for me it would be insanely important.
Since I have to trust the project and the team as much as possible.
But I'm glad they have physical offices.
The project looks a little mysterious for now, but maybe they will reveal more information later.
"MTcore brings the possibility of participating in a movement that until now was only accessible to millionaires." what movement are they talking about?
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:10:20 PM

Why MTCore looks so different from whatever I know? How is it possible to learn more about your project?
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:25:04 PM

They have webinars, but for now there are no records of these webinars, so all we can do is to wait the next ones.
tronemaron

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:42:10 PM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
What are democracy in the MTcore opinion? To have volting rights, you have to invest a lot?
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:57:25 PM

I checked the Shark Club https://mtcore.io/en/shark-club and for me it is similar to the typical Staking rewards, what do you think?
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:16:13 PM

What is the actual difference between the investment and bideration? Can you tell?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: