Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4683 times)
meoswagavap

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:06:12 PM

MTCore is based on a green and innovative system. They replace hardware for software and they replace energy for BIDs.

But still I would like to understand what they offer for investors and what profit I can get already during this year

This will all depend on how successful the team's investment decisions are . This will still be very important to me
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:17:59 PM

based on the information I've read you will have plans to invest in real estate ? What are your ways to invest ?

I also wonder what kind of income investors can get in a short time. And what will be the team's policy regarding listing on these exchanges

so far I haven't seen any information regarding the listing and I would be happy to buy tokens for me .
I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops

now it is difficult to draw conclusions . In fact, the concept itself is very interesting to me, but how it will be implemented and how it will be implemented . This will still be very important to me
casdecida

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:51:16 AM

MTCore is based on a green and innovative system. They replace hardware for software and they replace energy for BIDs.

But still I would like to understand what they offer for investors and what profit I can get already during this year

This will all depend on how successful the team's investment decisions are . This will still be very important to me

In any case the team offers investments without risk for its users this is why I will invest in this project
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:03:17 AM

real estate sector is incredibly big money. blockchain technology must be present here
Why do you think they are investing in real estate? I can't get this point.

This will be as safe as possible and will be able to give a huge profit for investors . In fact I fully support real estate investments on the blockchain

At the very least it would be interesting when I can make a profit and when will these coins be listed on exchanges ?
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:19:24 AM

real estate sector is incredibly big money. blockchain technology must be present here
Why do you think they are investing in real estate? I can't get this point.

if the team does invest in real estate in Europe it will be a very reliable investment and investors will be able to get a refund very quickly

A lot will depend on the team's decision, but in any case, they offer a fairly reliable solution and it will be just fine
casdecida

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:31:46 AM

can I buy coins now or is there no information about this ? And what bonuses can I get at the moment ?
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:45:19 AM

based on the information I've read you will have plans to invest in real estate ? What are your ways to invest ?

I also wonder what kind of income investors can get in a short time. And what will be the team's policy regarding listing on these exchanges

in any case, you will need to understand that this is an investment for a long time, which means that the profit can be obtained only a year after the purchase of coins . But this is my personal opinion
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:57:41 AM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
What are democracy in the MTcore opinion? To have volting rights, you have to invest a lot?

the concept of a democratic currency is now quite strange, but I just need more information in order to understand it all

I also don't understand how this will work right now . But I am interested in the fact that it will be possible to earn income without any problems

But at the moment I don't understand what will happen to the volatility of this coin and for me it would all be very important !
I will continue to follow the news and monitor how it all works and develops
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:12:30 AM

I wonder when this coin will be listed on exchanges and who the team is currently negotiating with . It would be very interesting for me

I am waiting for news about this but you still need to understand that this will be an investment for a long time as you can get a good passive income

let's see how it all works but I haven't seen any information about how this project works . I mean I haven't seen any information about what kind of income investors can get
emogunus

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:26:39 AM

where can I read more about how much income I can get ?
I'm interested in passive income now

This is a crypto market and no one will be able to give you an answer to this question . This will depend on many factors and the popularity of this project
dimozkin

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:41:35 AM

what public events does the team plan to participate in and when will the next webinar be held ? I would like to get as much information as possible about the development of the project
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:54:07 AM

please tell us where to read about all the investment directions that the team will choose ?
as I understand it at the moment it will only be investment in real estate ?
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:18:25 AM

please tell us where to read about all the investment directions that the team will choose ?
as I understand it at the moment it will only be investment in real estate ?

as I understand it, this will be one of the areas of investment and it will be very important for me .
I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:29:40 AM

Please tell us what is the difference between the rates that are already on the site ?
It's just very important for me to understand this . It is also important to understand when the project will start working
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:48:26 AM

what passive income do you offer for investors and when can I get a reward for me ? Still I would like to get more information about this
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:00:51 AM

can I buy coins now or is there no information about this ? And what bonuses can I get at the moment ?

the site has all the necessary information but I have not seen any information about bonuses .
in any case the project can be considered a reliable investment
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:16:03 AM

what public events does the team plan to participate in and when will the next webinar be held ? I would like to get as much information as possible about the development of the project

I haven't had any information about this yet, but I was happy to look at it and now I just take part in various webinars and it will be great for me
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:28:26 AM

let's see what the team can show this year .
I am essentially interested in long term investment and I like that the team will deal with real estate
dimozkin

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:42:44 AM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
What are democracy in the MTcore opinion? To have volting rights, you have to invest a lot?

the concept of a democratic currency is now quite strange, but I just need more information in order to understand it all

I also don't understand how this will work right now . But I am interested in the fact that it will be possible to earn income without any problems

But at the moment I don't understand what will happen to the volatility of this coin and for me it would all be very important !
I will continue to follow the news and monitor how it all works and develops

For me the most important thing is that the team offers investments without risk and it costs a lot in this market and I think the prospects will be huge if everything that is written in the white paper is fulfilled
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:54:05 AM

I don't really understand the concept of the project. It will be something similar to an investment Fund ?
and where can I read more about the economic model ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: