Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this gift right? Send 0.5 ETH = 1ETH  (Read 1087 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:00:54 AM

No
Don't ever fall into these type of scam

What makes people become illogical?
Greed

If you are devoured by your greed, it will make your life tougher
So please, no

agree it, i have checked the link account, and all transaction listed just a fake transaction too.
i think we must carefull before invest our money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 12:42:44 PM

I wonder why doubler is still alive and still kicking, are their investors of these kinds of projects, are people do not use their common sense that doubler is an illogical way to invest because they are not and cannot be sustainable in a long haul, people are perished because of their greed and being unethical.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:53:02 PM

can someone check this site? about the 2x fold prize of ETH.
if someone sends 0.5 ETH to their address & will get a bonus 2x = 1 ETH

https://mixineth.com/

2x bonus will be sent to the address that you entered or that you want from ETH.
Are gifts like this true?

EDIT:

Grin lol! do anyone need to spell it out for you, this is every indication of scam, there is no point making inquiry about it, any site who is promising to double amount without any proper sources of generating this revenue is likely a scammer, better to be safe than sorry.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:56:39 PM

No
Don't ever fall into these type of scam

What makes people become illogical?
Greed

If you are devoured by your greed, it will make your life tougher
So please, no

agree it, i have checked the link account, and all transaction listed just a fake transaction too.
i think we must carefull before invest our money
What do you mean fake transaction? It's all recorded on blockchain and those could be only moving from one wallet to others from same people, just to show us if they are legit which obviously nope.

I wonder why doubler is still alive and still kicking, are their investors of these kinds of projects, are people do not use their common sense that doubler is an illogical way to invest because they are not and cannot be sustainable in a long haul, people are perished because of their greed and being unethical.
because few people still believe in any site which can double their money
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:30:27 PM

Because there where still fools that do believe on making easy money which makes these doublers to continue to exist even nowadays.I thought people already learned up lessons back in the past but it seems
the cycle continues yet they do still exist as of today.

Giving out 2x with your capital without any basis on where they do get those funds? With that alone reason you can really think of that this is a total crap way of scamming people.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:32:43 PM

Looked like 100% scam site. They will be the richest people if they can doubling people's money just in several hours. It's also impossible to prevent people from this, ussually they won't hear us and just trying to invest some
It doesnt looked like scam but definitely a scam.

Nothing on this world would give out such return and due to greed which is part of human nature.There are still people who still got fooled with this
classic scam until they do eventually learn that things doesnt work on this way.

Who the hell will give out free money nowadays even earning it is already hard?
Even still I am surprised that people keep falling in such obvious scams, do they really think that someone is going to give them so much money for no reason at all? When did they have experimented such generosity before to make them think that if they send thousands of dollars worth of coins to a stranger over the Internet then they are going to receive such a fast compensation? In this world no one gives you anything for free and this is true as well here.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 11:38:50 AM

Because there where still fools that do believe on making easy money which makes these doublers to continue to exist even nowadays.I thought people already learned up lessons back in the past but it seems

Giving out 2x with your capital without any basis on where they do get those funds? With that alone reason you can really think of that this is a total crap way of scamming people.

And it looks like it's going to take sometime before we see the last of these doublers, doubler has been in existence even without the existence of Bitcoin, there are so many of these in the past and they are using a payment processor called Liberty reserves where you ask for a chargeback, and since Bitcoin has no chargeback they are very active.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:03:15 PM

And it looks like it's going to take sometime before we see the last of these doublers, doubler has been in existence even without the existence of Bitcoin, there are so many of these in the past and they are using a payment processor called Liberty reserves where you ask for a chargeback, and since Bitcoin has no chargeback they are very active.
You are right I remember seeing them in the past and I always ignored them even when I knew nothing about the markets, the thought of someone doubling your money for no fee in such a short amount of time is ridiculous and for some reason some believe it is possible and that they can get profits with it, which as we know is not really possible, I just hope for two things that people do not send all their money there and that they learn a lesson out of it, if they do that may as well be the best 0.5ETH they have ever spent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: