Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins delist and Bitcoin only  (Read 1134 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 06:11:36 AM

Back in 2017, we had less than 1,000 different altcoins and tokens and the number of active cryptocurrencies among them was only around 100 to 200. Two years later, this number has increased to more than 10,000. The problem is that the number of cryptocurrency users have not increased proportionately and as a result many of these smaller coins are nonviable. Many of them have died out and most of the remaining will continue to become dormant or dead during the next few years.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:40:03 PM

Delist For most altcoin garbage is necessary because their innovations are useless
I agree with the statement about delisting "garbage" altcoins. However, they also delist all altcoins, including ETH. In my personal opinion, ETH is not one of these garbages.

This might indicate if Coinfloor really is improving their criteria and system including to only considers BTC as the only proven cryptocurrency, especially in terms of transactions and progress in the market.
However, is this only because of the reason (only proven crypto)? Or, Does Coinfloor have a certain strategy to encounter this market condition right now?
While I do not share the idea that all altcoins are bad, the altcoin market is in its majority compromised of scams and I cannot blame anyone if they have decided that they do not want to deal with altcoins anymore because of their reputation and I really expect that this tendency is going to continue in the future because people are tired of believing in all of the promises of altcoins only to be disappointed at the end by their lack of performance.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:43:36 PM

Some services here in crypto only trust Bitcoin then they not use Altcoins now like example in Faucethub that very useful and helpful in the past with different cryptocurrency but base in government restriction then they can only run with Bitcoin and not Altcoins then now i read this news so i want to hear your opinion about this because i think in future we can only use Bitcoin

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinfloors-ceo-explains-decision-to-delist-all-crypto-but-bitcoin-to-cointelegraph/amp
This is wrong, if so why is other giant companies accepting ETH as means of payment? For example UNICEF and few others, its like they are just trying to degrade other altcoins, many altcoins have better features than Bitcoin and its only a matter of time
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:46:29 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer cryptocurrency and it operates on the most trusted and decentralized network, so it'll be the first option for companies and agencies looking to truly utilize the functions of cryptocurrencies. There are a few altcoins which I rate highly but in a couple of years I believe that BTC would be the staple currency and many of those we have today will not be active by then.

yes, as we know that bitcoin is the top coin in this cryptoqurrency space. so it's not strange to hear that a lot of people invest their money in bitcoin. on the other hand altcoin is an alternative investment besides bitcoin and not all altcoins are profitable for investment or can last long in the crypto space, we have witnessed hundreds of altcoins ending in spam and not being used by investors.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:49:44 PM

Altcoins are everywhere because they have a cause on why they exist. Bitcoin is not perfect. We are to see how bitcoin scaling delivers as more people will use the leading currency. In the future, there will be many altcoins that can be used. But probably not thousands like what we have right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆