Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Garnex | Return to the gold standard  (Read 3723 times)
MikaelaAnaClara

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:45:47 PM

I like your project and potential, but I want to be convinced of two things:

1. Your mine is working and mining gold
2. Your team wants to create a good asset for investors
As I get, they are working not only for investors but for ordinary users as well. So it will be profitable for everyone
How much should I invest to get profit? Because this industry is very expensive as i know
This industry is expensive and you should know it. As for me - 4-10k $ is a normal investment
Wow, maybe you are right. But it will be long-term investment, you couldn't release tokens after IEO. Not so good as for me
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olegon44ik

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:05:58 PM

Will you pay dividends to your token holders?

Not. This is a utility token .

Investors can only profit from the rise in the price of the token

What growth potential of the token price do you expect for the next 2-3 years? can investors get 100% profit?

I bought tokens on pre-sale and if they close the hardcap, then by the end of the year I plan to get up to 100% profit from investing in Garnex

The project quickly closed the pre-sale. Interestingly, they will close the hardcap just as quickly?

Investors believe in the success of the project

I am in their telegram chat, and admins told me that they are going to announce about it soon. So we should be patient
Attracting $ 20 million in 2020 is not so simple. I think that everything will depend on large investors and venture funds

Garnex quickly raised $ 750,000 and many large investors can come into the project when they reach the softcap

Perhaps now the Garnex team has taken a break to better prepare for the main stage of the token sale
What are the dates of the main stage?
I am in their telegram chat, and admins told me that they are going to announce it soon. So we should be patient
If they don't announce it in a month they will lose community and investors
Why? They should create a working platform than make fast IEO and lose everything
neueske

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:20:58 PM

How to participate in the Garnex token sale?
Do I need to register in the white list?

At the moment, you can take part in the $ 1500 gold giveaway raffle!

https://my.garnex.gold/
Givaway is still working? I can't open link for some reason, and there is no info in google about it, sounds like a scam
As I know they finished it. But they will make a new one before the main stage
Any information about IEO? Somebody knows how to talk with garnex team I have a good offer for them
Olegon44ik

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:58:09 PM

If this is digital gold, then in the future you plan to add your token to the stock exchange?
Cmon, stock exchanges are scam. Why can't you understand it?
Totally agree with you. Better make listing on one big exchange, like okex or binance or kucoin, that on several small exchanges
For what reason they should makelisting on stocks? There are a lot of good exchanges that will bring a lot of new users and investors. Kucoin, okex, binance, hitbtc
MikaelaAnaClara

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:17:38 PM

What growth potential of the token price do you expect for the next 2-3 years? can investors get 100% profit?

I bought tokens on pre-sale and if they close the hardcap, then by the end of the year I plan to get up to 100% profit from investing in Garnex

The project quickly closed the pre-sale. Interestingly, they will close the hardcap just as quickly?

Attracting $ 20 million in 2020 is not so simple. I think that everything will depend on large investors and venture funds

Garnex quickly raised $ 750,000 and many large investors can come into the project when they reach the softcap
Are you sure about it? Because they still haven't announced any future plans. Seems like they just take money
Yes, they are preparing to the main stage. Admins told that it will be in 2-3 month
Not so long but why team doesn't give any information to community? there is nothing in their social networks
opscathexes

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:34:43 PM

When will you present your technical documentation and a new roadmap?
You can check nodes and smart-contracts on the website. Roadmap will be updated soon
It is too hard to understand what nodes mean. community wants to know what they are going to do
nathalialencar28

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:02:54 PM

When will you present your technical documentation and a new roadmap?
You can check nodes and smart-contracts on the website. Roadmap will be updated soon
So, as I know IEO will be in near future, gj team
I think they can create a mob app. Like and gold market or crypto-gold market. It will be very innovative
Olegon44ik

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:19:19 PM

Are you sure about it? Because they still haven't announced any future plans. Seems like they just take money
Yes, they are preparing to the main stage. Admins told that it will be in 2-3 month
I think this is toooo much time to wait. Why so long? IEO should bring new users and investors! But while they are waiting, no one invest. Bad decision
Are you sure about it? Did you forget those times when ICO was about a year? 2-3 months is not so much time to wait
trifthaboulab

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:58:07 PM

Have you reached a preliminary agreement with any exchange about conducting IEO?

Yes, at the moment there is no information about IEO or listing. I think as soon as they reach an agreement, the Garnex team will announce this.
It dosn't take too much to get listed. Usually about a month. So they should make everything right and after it launch an IEO
biobitedbeua

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:41:57 PM

I know that there were already several Arab projects that wanted to create digital gold, but they did not succeed

What are you better at?
Which one? I never heard about any project in this sphere. Maybe they haven't created a good marketing campaign?
sixthwinsnixta

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:49:00 PM

So do I. $750K for a Pre-Sale is very impressive. They can easily reach hardcap in a month. Waiting for an IEO
LuongThienNgon171

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:03:29 PM

In my opinion, your project creates one of the most reliable assets at present. Users can always store their money in digital gold

I think that Garnex should develop its project and find new partners from the crypto industry. Now there is very little information about the project in the media

Now is the best time for a media campaign. As many potential investors as possible should learn about the project before the start of IEO

To do this, the Garnex team must present their token and white paper at one of the blockchain conferences. The world must learn about the Garnex project

I don’t understand why the project team does not give any information about the next round of attracting investments.
Because they have a lot to do. First of all - find good community and make new Roadmap with full info what they are going to do
quiriawesphi

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:24:49 PM

Pre-sale users already received their GLD tokens?
Yes, i buy about 10000 tokens on the Pre-sale. Now I want team to make IEO as soon as possible
tioringrazon

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:45:48 PM

At the moment, I like your idea, but I'm not sure that you can implement this project. You have no white paper and little information about team members

I think that before the start of the main sales phase, the Garnex team will provide more information about their project.
They will do it in 2 weeks. Join their telegram groups to learn everything about their plans
fehu20

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:22:20 PM

Can the situation in Iran negatively affect your project?

Usually, panic forces you to sell shares of American companies and invest in crypto. This will positively affect the development of the project.
What do you think about other american competitors in these sphere. Can they make troubles for garnex?
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:54:39 PM

I want to see which companies really support your idea. You create a global project and the community likes your idea

The site indicates several partners that Garnex has at the moment https://garnex.gold/

Thanks. I saw that the site indicated five partners.

I am also wondering which mining companies support your project?
Why mining companies should support Garnex. They are competitors and they are able to create some problems for this project
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:05:55 AM

Have any mining companies supported your idea of creating digital gold?
As i know yes, there are some partners from gold mining industry
Which one? No one could name them!
Maybe Karuschain or titanium? I know some project from the mining industry but why they should be partners?
Don't think that Karus will work with gold industry. They try to reduce child labor on hard work with metals
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:23:39 AM

Have any mining companies supported your idea of creating digital gold?
As i know yes, there are some partners from gold mining industry
Which one? No one could name them!
Maybe Karuschain or titanium? I know some project from the mining industry but why they should be partners?
Garnex should find partners on gold delivery and gold market. Titanium and karus are not on this field
hopscangxopou

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:36:27 AM

Will you provide airdrop before the main stage of IEO, and any info about bounty program?
That will be cool, I think the price can go up and this is a good opp to get profit
If you want to get profit, you should invest in the project and wait till it enter global cryptomarket. You can't earn much only with airdrop
Sometimes you don't have much to invest but you want to take part in crypto life. So you use airdrops and bounty
Did you get a lot on airdrops? Most of all my airdrops are deadcoins now
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:50:23 AM

Can you name any new partner, because I can't see any info on garnex website. But you are right, they raised softcap very fast, I think they can raise about 3-4 millions during ieo

Wow, that's amazing! Can i still take part in IEO with bonuses?
I think team will announce about it, and there are always bonuses at the exchanges
That will be cool! I want to have an opportunity to buy more garnex tokens. I think it can be a profitable long-term investment
You should join their telegram group. They give more info there than on other social networks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: