Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ [ANN] ⚽ MyTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽  (Read 9441 times)
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 07:40:52 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 11:43:04 PM by MyTVchain

When will the option to use MyTV tokens or MyTV fans be launched on your platform?

After IEO

Are you planning to take over the music industry?

We don't such plans

What should the users who have already purchased MYTV tokens do?

Wait for the platform to launch

In one minute!?!?!?! This is really exciting! But what's about the rest of the investors? Will you have to increase the number of tokens?

Phase 2 is now launched, follow us in our social media
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 11:44:12 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2020, 11:11:28 PM by MyTVchain

When is the site update? Already tired of the old interface

Follow the news in our social media

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 11:11:33 PM

The second phase also ended before it began? lol

You can buy your MyTV tokens in Phase 3!
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:29:21 PM

yeah, it ended not in an hour but a half
everything is already sold out Cheesy

The first phase ended in a minute. Someone was just prepared to buy everything at $0.005. It is clear that this is a good investment at a price lower by over 90%. The second phase lasted over a week, but for two days it was not possible to buy tokens because of DDoS attacks, so it can be said that it lasted only 5 days. Phase three is now underway.

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 12:36:27 AM

Will there be live broadcasts with developers?

We don't have such plans yet.

How are you doing presales? Where is the statistics and photos of satisfied investors?

We are in phase 3: MYTV tokens @ 0.015 USD
Follow the news in our social media
TheAndy500

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:11:28 PM

You can buy your MyTV tokens in Phase 3!
minimum entry threshold is too high (
Why do you think so? Minimum is 1000$. It is good investment bro

It is not quite $1000 .. this minimum purchase was in phase two. At this point, sales are at the beginning of phase three and at the moment the minimum purchase is only $450. There is not much time left to take advantage of such a low price - because it is still $0.015 per token. In 3 days PRE-IEO will end and the price will be $0.067 + 50% bonus. So if you are still thinking about the investment, then you better hurry up.

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 05:06:38 AM

How long will phase 3 last and how many tokens are availiable for purchasing in this phase?

It is about the number of tokens sold. 1 phase was up to 8M, 2 phase is up to 25M, 3 up to 90M and the last one 4 phase up to 400M. Anyway, it is in the time range - no matter how much will be sold, the pre-sale will end on February 28.
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 08:20:52 PM

Good idea. Where can investors buy tokens after the end of the presale?

The IEO will be starts the February 29 on three exchanges:
1️⃣Latoken
2️⃣VinDAX
3️⃣and P2PB2B!
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 12:36:22 AM

Can you watch videos from your platform via smart TV?

MyTV is an online video platform. You can use any device connected to the internet

Have you already started developing the MyTVchain mobile application for android?
I think the success of your project depends on the mobile application.

Hello! MyTVchain is available via phone or tablet but not as an app, for the moment!👍🏼 www.mytvchain.com The app will be avaliable later

Do you plan to promote the most popular channels on your platform?

We usually announce the connection of a new famous channel in our social media

Do you plan to make a paid opportunity to create channels on MyTVchain in the future?

For now, we do not have such plans

But if i want to create a local channel for non-english speaking country, will I be able to do it or it will be banned?

You're able to do it. The platfrom will support a muti-language translation

Do you know how much clubs i should invite to get my reward? Will it be forever?

Why do you need to know the exact number of ambassadors we have? The number of connected clubs with their help is much more useful and interesting

Which development direction is more priority for you now: more new clubs or investors?

Both of them are very important for the development of the project

What will happen to the awards of the competition if after listing your coin drops in price too much?

Well, the rewards will fall as well. Do not miss the start of the lising. You can also hold the token and wait for the rise of the price

How much investment have you already raised?

Sorry, we can't reveal such information

When will the Italian language be added?

Please, wait for the announcement, there is no exact date, yet

Have you already released a new version of the site? What's new to be added to the site?

Why do you need a new version of the website? What is wrong with an actual one?
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 11:36:34 PM

How long IEO will be and what is hardcap for your platform?

IEO dates: February 29 - March 27, 2020. Hardcap is $35M

How long IEO will be? When can we trade MyTV?

There 4 rounds:
1)  Feb 29 - March 6, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +50% BONUS
2)  March 7 - March 13, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +40% BONUS
3)  March 14 - March 20, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +30% BONUS
4)  March 21 - March 27, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +20% BONUS
TheAndy500

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 08:03:28 AM

How long IEO will be and what is hardcap for your platform?

IEO dates: February 29 - March 27, 2020. Hardcap is $35M

There 4 rounds:
1)  Feb 29 - March 6, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +50% BONUS
2)  March 7 - March 13, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +40% BONUS
3)  March 14 - March 20, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +30% BONUS
4)  March 21 - March 27, 2020 Contribution Limits: Min: 1.5001 MyTV =$ 0.067 +20% BONUS

Is it possible to observe the sale of tokens during the IEO?
In the Dashboard on the website there is information that 2700 tokens have been sold. Does this mean that so many have been sold on your website, or is it the sum from all exchanges?

TheAndy500

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:06:38 PM

All masternodes are sold, so only MyTV token IEO bonuses still available

Sold out are "Platinum" and "Gold" Masternodes.
The information given in the dashboard on the website shows that 277 "Silver" and 487 "Bronze" Masternodes are still left.
Bonuses when buying tokens also apply. Now it's 50% and it will be only for 4 days, so you better hurry up.

TheAndy500

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:54:45 PM

You are wrong, dude. Minimum purchase is 1500 MyTV tokens
Don't forget about bonuses, you can buy 1500 tokens for 1000 tokens at the first stage of IEO

Sorry, but you are wrong. The minimum purchase is 1500 tokens. So it is not possible to buy 1000 tokens and have 1500 tokens from it with a 50% bonus. If you choose the lowest purchase it will be 1500 tokens + 50% bonus so it will be 1500 tokens + 750 tokens = 2250 tokens.

TheAndy500

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:50:47 PM

Lol, sometimes it is so hard to count. Better to buy and don't ask any questions. You will see on exchange how much you can buy with your currency

I see you like extreme sports.. Buying without counting?  Shocked It looks like you have too much money.. Wink
It is better to count it correctly and check the time, because the 50% bonus on the purchase of MyTV tokens will be only for 3 days and 9 hours Smiley

TheAndy500

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:54:05 PM

Lol, sometimes it is so hard to count. Better to buy and don't ask any questions. You will see on exchange how much you can buy with your currency

I don't know if it's a joke or a mistake, but copying someone else's texts, regardless of the value of the text, is called plagiarism and in this forum you get a permament ban for something like that. If you do not want to leave this forum forever, it's better to edit this post quickly and do not do so again.

/Sorry for that off top

TheAndy500

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:44:16 PM

Good idea. Where can investors buy tokens after the end of the presale?

The IEO will be starts the February 29 on three exchanges:
1️⃣Latoken
2️⃣VinDAX
3️⃣and P2PB2B!

Good idea. How many tokens do you want to sell during IEO?

Seems like they have great presale. I missed my chance to buy tokens in this period but I will buy during IEO

Cmon, dude check MyTV io website, you will see all info about it and exchanges links
What is about trading volume on this exchanges? And what is about listing after IEO? Where it will be?

All three exchanges have quite good volume. I think the largest volume is on P2PB2B, but Latoken and Vinadax are also quite popular among investors who are interested in tokenized projects. Trading will start the next day after the end of the IEO, so on March 28, on all three exchanges. It is possible that trading will also start on Liquid, but it is still not official, because developers are still negotiating with them.

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 10:51:21 PM

Is it possible to observe the sale of tokens during the IEO?
In the Dashboard on the website there is information that 2700 tokens have been sold. Does this mean that so many have been sold on your website, or is it the sum from all exchanges?

That is the amount sold on the website
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 03:18:00 PM

Will you make any AMA or interview with your team?

Please, wait for the announcement. We usually announce such thing in our social media. Subscribe not to miss any news

Where can I check your marketing strategy?

What exactly do you want to know?
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:51:34 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 07:50:53 PM by Fritwakky

If anyone is interested to BUY MYTV TOKENS WITHOUT KYC and cheaper then in IEO, can do that now for ETH on Forkdelta:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978-ETH

IEO price now $0.067 + 50% bonus = $0.045

Price of 1 MyTV token on ForkDelta is - $0.0035 (yes, over 12x cheaper!)

Better hurry up!  Wink

Before you trade on decentralized exchange, check carefully contract address of the token and compare it with MyTV token contract address:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 10:08:16 PM

When mytv fans will be added to platform? What is the total amount of available tokens?
MyTV Fan is an internal token created by MyTVchain that has a fixed value of $ 1.
MyTV Fans can be used to make donations to content creators (for example, at Sports Clubs, which film and publish their videos on their web TV on mytvchain.com). It can also be used to buy subscriptions to web TVs on mytvchain.com, to buy products (camera kits for example) and services offered on mytvchain.com (eg ge- oblocking, the sale of exclusive content by Sports Clubs, etc.).
MyTV Fans cannot be transferred anywhere on or off the MyTVchain platform. It is not listed on the exchanges either. It can only be exchanged (by a swap) with MyTV tokens.
Content creators (such as Sports Clubs) who have received donations or paid subscriptions in MyTV Fans can also use them to buy services on MyTVchain.com or choose to convert them into € or $ depending on the conditions of use of MyTVchain.com.
MyTV Fan can be bought and paid either in foreign currency (euros or dollars) or with MyTV Tokens.

Can you give any info about tokenomics. How channel creators can take profit from MyTv platform? Will it be available in fiat or only in MyTV tokens?
Clubs receive MyTV tokens from MyTVchain by:
- Getting ratings on their videos (based on the number of votes, the quality of votes and the size of their community)
They use their MyTV Fans by reselling them on MyTVchain or to pay Premium services at MyTVchain. d. Clubs receive MyTV Fans from MyTVchain:
- Viewers who pay for their subscriptions or make donations (90% for the club 10% for MyTVchain for redistribution among users)
- From MyTVchain according to the number of views of 15 second ads (Zasterr)
- From the marketplace based on ticket sales, product sales etc. with a 10% commission for the mar- ketplace
- By buying them using fiat currency

What wallets does MyTV platform support? And what is about token standart, is it erc20?
MyTV supports public and ERC-20 compliant wallets

How long IEO will be? Is it available to trade tokens on listed exchange after IEO?
IEO will last till March 27. All the exchanges for listing will be announced later Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: