Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your preparation for 2020?  (Read 3861 times)
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:08:14 PM

the preparation I have done is to buy bitcoin and some of the top altcoin small bags when prices are low for future investment. and of course I do not forget to monitor the investment I have, so I will not lose the opportunity to sell.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:03:00 PM

You can´t be prepared because if you are the real crypto lover and holder, you will never say that you have enough coins for the next bull run. Because those one who had experience from the past bull runs know how you feel when every coin is booming and you only think why you didn´t buy more coins. Now, almost everyone is doing same mistake, they are thinking if now it is the best time for buying, but they won´t do that because they are afraid. The world belongs to the brave people!  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:03:56 PM

summer will pass and 2020 will come soon.
while the market is still below and cryptoqurrency prices are cheap, then how do you prepare for the coming year?

I personally have added some bitcoin and altcoin.
I believe if half of the bitcoin is reduced, there is still hope for the crypto market, especially for the price of altcoin.
How about you?

I have also bought altcoin and bitcoin, because from the charts in 2017 to date, I see a development of cryptocurrency prices is very good, so it makes me confident that in 2020 the price of cryptocurrency will increase very high, therefore I have bought and invest in altcoin and bitcoin, because I'm sure in 2020 I will definitely get a very big profit and altcoin that I invested is :
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. LTC
4. UBT
5. DASH

adncoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 10:15:22 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2020, 06:03:29 AM by adncoin

BitcoinBTC started 2020 by hitting $9k twice. Many are bullish about this coming year, and we would expect you to be correct in investing in Bitcoin. We can also say the same in altcoins. However, make careful investments in them. Try to invest in only 3-5 altcoins for the time being. Until you become more confident in the market, try to stick to the altcoins that you are most comfortable with. Read more about Cryptocurrency trends in 2020.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:22:25 AM

while the market is still below and cryptoqurrency prices are cheap, then how do you prepare for the coming year?

I believe if half of the bitcoin is reduced, there is still hope for the crypto market, especially for the price of altcoin.
How about you?
sold some of my altcoins and then put them on bitcoin which i know i will get big profit after the halving. And then i will think for good projects than can continue over the next 5 years.

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:37:10 AM

Many still do not understand the meaning of bitcoin halving. So some guys still think it means reducing BTC total supply by half 🤔 hell no. Simply put, it's reducing mining reward by half and there are so many reasons why it should push up the price for BTC. Presently 50% of my crypto holdings is in BTC, 30% is for trading BTC/USDT and the remaining 20% is in ETH and three other altcoins. I expect a massive uptrend next month for BTC everything being equal.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 11:07:46 AM

if you have prepared it in the previous year then that is the right decision because even before halving happens the market has been moving very well and in my opinion whatever preparations have been made before entering this year then it will be a good return and of course the efforts we have made are not make you disappointed like before

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:06:59 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2020, 03:59:55 PM by bitcoinst

2020 has already shown itself to be a very active year, despite the fact that most of this activity has manifested itself in many crises already this month alone.

But what about cryptocurrency I like the most if 2019 was a mixed year in which we did not know what exactly would be with the price of bitcoin,
now we can say that the price has formed and has been at a fairly high level for a long time compared to previous years.

For me, this means that new opportunities can open at almost any moment. I don’t know what it will be, a new bull race or a separate local growth of coins,
but I try to just accumulate bitcoin as much as possible right now. Of course, I will sell it as soon as possible if the price rushes to the levels of $ 13-15,000, I think after that we can expect a strong correction.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:15:29 PM

For me, this means that new opportunities can open at almost any moment. I don’t know what it will be, a new bull race or a separate local growth of coins,
but I try to just accumulate bitcoin as much as possible right now. Of course, I will sell it as soon as possible if the price rushes to the levels of $ 13-15,000, I think after that we can expect a strong correction.
Accumulating while it's still below $10,000 for me is a good decision and more likely you'll be profitable due to the hype of the halving.

Consider that as a good short term investment.

In addition, we are not just preparing for bitcoin bull run, we should also look on the altcoins bull run as they will surely have bigger pump compared to bitcoin since they were affected a lot when the long correction starts, for altcoins, I would trust major altcoins for short term also.
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:51:28 PM

I'll trading with Bitcoin and hold some XRP , Chainlink ,Cardano , and Binance Coin . In my opinion, the price of  those crypto currency will be higher this year. Consider that as a good short or long term investment. Hope for the best .

AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:18:34 PM

In 2020 is in sight, some people have added a few coins to their portfolio list . This is done because they believe the cryptocurrency market is still be very high in 2020 we hope. This upcoming year. I think that 2020 will please us with the market growth . I can say that this is the year where I am already dive in to have some future wealth .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:42:31 PM

How about you?

Yes I did prepared during the beginning of the year by getting some altcoins and more of BTC, but now, with this pandemic, it has forced me to re-evaluate my wallets and selling off some altcoins while BTC remains untouchable. No one knows this virus will be this severe and I can only wish a cure is found and it goes away so that normal activities can be restored. Lastly, even at this pandemic, am not moved because the crypto space still have a long way to go and will surely survive even at this point in time.

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 06:14:33 PM

The planned for this year is already fucked up by coronavirus now am left with my undersigned plan B which is not really helping matter right now, I just pray this panic will be over soon and every single thing will fall back on track SO HELP US GOD.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:37:28 PM

I had some plan for this year. And for this,  i have been hold some bitcoin and altcoins because people predicted bitcoin do something in this year. But everything stopped because of the covid - 19. People sell their assets for their daily goods. It's really bad effect for markets.   
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 06:50:32 PM

I had some plan for this year. And for this,  i have been hold some bitcoin and altcoins because people predicted bitcoin do something in this year. But everything stopped because of the covid - 19. People sell their assets for their daily goods. It's really bad effect for markets.   
Unfortunately you are right and many people are selling their assets now. But also a lot of new money comes to the markets. We already see how Bitcoin rose in price to the level of $ 7,500.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:47:00 PM

Now holding bitcoin is the right step for us to do, Because, in the next few weeks halving day will occur, and of course every halving day event will reduce the supply of bitcoin, so that, the momentum will be higher demand for bitcoin and consequently the price of bitcoin will be soaring up, so for investors / holders of bitcoin will certainly get a sizable profit when halving day will occur. I personally prefer to save bitcoin until the peak price will occur in May 2020, and in my opinion, there is no good reason if we sell bitcoin right now even though the price has started to increase in the market.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:59:14 PM

No one would have imagined that 2020 would turn out to be this terrible especially due to the the pandemic that has troubled almost everywhere in the world, if this pandemic was not here i personally access btc to be over 10k by now and eth also over 300 but now i think bull market is perhaps delayed by couple months but still as the halving event is coming near we may enter super fomo season and btc could go completely vertical, lets see.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:06:01 PM

How about you?
very lucky if you add Atcoin when prices are still cheap in 2019, now 2020 is a bull market for crypto currencies,
seen from the beginning of the year I am sure you already have a big profit of Altcoin that you hold

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:32:51 PM

At first, you need to understand what is BTC halving and how it can affect the whole crypto market in the positive way. But unfortunately the upcoming economic crysis could disrupt this growth. Bitcoin halving is the biggest fundament what Bitcoin has because number of mined bitcoins that will be avaiable for sell will be halved.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:05:58 PM

2020 indeed isn't what anyone was expecting but those who prepared and bought their desired coins (preferably BTC, ETH...) at a cheap price would be happy now because of the forthcoming Bitcoin halving, that is to say, they are somewhat in profit. Also, it is still possible to know that most people who have already prepared might have sold their coins because of the need to hold fiat in this hard and uneventful times of the world. In my own case, I prepared well and still holding on, at the same time hoping this pandemic will pass over sooner than later.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██