Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GAME] "Bring Me" Chance to win XRP coins  (Read 1157 times)
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:00:52 AM

That's actually both cunning and resourceful of him. Let's give him the credits. After all, merit, just like feedback, is unregulated within this forum. The owner has the sole prerogative on what to do with his/her own smerits. You can play with it among circle of friends or even alt accounts as if merit is a volleyball, ask for it, beg for it, buy it, and so on and so forth. In so doing, however, merit has somehow lost its sense.

But contests such as this, well-thought of and with BTC in price, are always fun and interesting. Kudos to OP! Wink  

As long as no rules were broken, then it's ok to have something like this para hindi naman tayo mauumay sa sa kaka-discuss about the technicals of bitcoin which karamihan sa atin dito ay hindi masyadong makaka-relate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:04:29 AM

~
Probably OP actually designed this specifically to have the contestants play with their merit powers as this will benefit (in terms of merit) no other than himself.
Most likely. I'm not surprised about the OP pulling something like this to benefit himself though. I first noticed it with his "Family is forever" giveaway when he asked participants to view hi steemit article. Props to him for that clever move.

That's actually both cunning and resourceful of him. Let's give him the credits. After all, merit, just like feedback, is unregulated within this forum. The owner has the sole prerogative on what to do with his/her own smerits. You can play with it among circle of friends or even alt accounts as if merit is a volleyball, ask for it, beg for it, buy it, and so on and so forth. In so doing, however, merit has somehow lost its sense.

But contests such as this, well-thought of and with BTC in price, are always fun and interesting. Kudos to OP! Wink  
I have a slightly different opinion on the merit but I'll just save that for another discussion if the opportunity or the right time/topic comes. Let's see how this plays out in the end.

Enjoy the game. Isn't the price XRP?
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:37:02 PM
Merited by cabalism13 (15)

I appreciate all the feedback. @Darker45, @bisdak40, and @Bttzed03. I very well know what are you wanted to say but typically I understand. But to be honest, a smart guy will always have something to say and noticed and that's normal.

I'm using all my knowledge and resources to form a perfect idea and game for everyone to appreciate well of course I didnt bend any rules regarding to what aspect youre thinking guys. Im just a newbie here in forum and I try to make something special here which everyone I guess would make fun of. Technical aspect are there and merits are just bonuses. The game will end as planned.

If my assumption were correct you already know what I mean.

Happy New Year guys. Gonna bit busy for tomorrow lets just enjoy who will win this game.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 01:07:16 PM
Merited by cabalism13 (3)

Dami palang ganap dito at di ako nakasali!

IMO, I think wala namang mali sa nangyayari dito because we have three options;
  • Ignore
  • Join
If you found the thread useless, then ignore or kapag hindi siya dapat nag eexist sa local then report. There are many easy ways to overcome this issue, no need to debate. Kasi may option rin naman kayo para sumali at may option din kayong hindi sumali, hindi naman 'to forced game para sa lahat.

Anyways, Enjoy nalang tayo, iwas bias statements.  Wink
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:39:55 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 02:36:15 PM by cabalism13
Merited by cryptoaddictchie (2), finaleshot2016 (2)

😁 Please Remove Me From The List Of Participants 😂

Merits will be given to all who deserves it... This contest is just for fun, for entertainment, prizes are just for compensation for participating in the thread/topic/discussion.
Just for you to know I am not always giving the Merits for this kind of Contests... I still review your accounts,...
Ang kontest na ito ay isa lang naging daan upang makapagbigay ako sa panahong ito, actually wala ako balak mag bigay ngayon dahil iniipon ko muna hangang sa makabalik sakin lahat... Ngunit ng dahil sa munting katuwaang ito ay nakipagkaisa ako, ngunit sa hindi magandang resulta mas maige sigurong maitigil na lang ang contest na ito.

At sa iba na nabigyan ko, you deserve it.

I suggest this thread to be locked, sapat na din naman siguro ang mga naibigay ni OP.

At para naman sa way ng pagkamit ni cryptoaddictchie ng Merits, actually it is also a smart way of getting it, at kung papansinin nyo hindi sakin lahat ng galing ito, bagkus napatunayan na ang nilalang na ito ay deserve mag rank up. I'm not siding with him, I'm just being fair medyo one sided kasi ang tingin ko. Naalala ko tuloy nung baguhan pa lang ang Merit System at ang account na si theyoungmillionaire... LoL. Just for comparison on how did he get his Merits.

Kaya bihira ako magbigay sa mga nagpapacontest, para makaiwas sa issue 😂

Edit: Let's end this already so OP can be free of issues.
Congrats @bisdak40
Note: I'm not part of the participants anymore so even if it reaches 385  it will still be your win Smiley

As for the Merits, for issues or if your against it feel free to open a thread against me. And let me show you how this ends with feedbacks that are in favor with me Smiley I don't regret giving him those for he's a good poster. Happy Holidays.

You have received a total of 744 merit. This is what determines your forum rank. You typically cannot lose this merit. You have 40 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people. There is no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decay unused sMerit in the future.

You are a merit source. The next 0 merit you spend will come from your source rather than your sMerit balance. Merit spent from your source will come back in 30 days. Unused source merit is wasted. It is not allowed for merit sources to sell their merit.

cabalism13 has 0 sMerits from his source, 40 sMerits from his own will be given on his Birthday.

Will be back @ January 6 & 13 for more Merits Smiley
Until then, I'll stay quiet again.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 02:11:28 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 02:49:06 PM by finaleshot2016
Merited by cabalism13 (3), cryptoaddictchie (2)

I suggest this thread to be locked, sapat na din naman siguro ang mga naibigay ni OP.
On that part, I think there's no valid reason para i-locked 'to since game contest naman ito. It is he who'll decide if tama ba na i-locked 'to.
But to be honest, a smart guy will always have something to say and noticed and that's normal.
Hindi naman siguro lahat, some are just trying to drag you down. You will easily notice if based sa general na opinion or bias.
At para naman sa way ng pagkamit ni cryptoaddictchie ng Merits, actually it is also a smart way of getting it, at kung papansinin nyo hindi sakin lahat ng galing ito, bagkus napatunayan na ang nilalang na ito ay deserve mag rank up. I'm not siding with him, I'm just being fair medyo one sided kasi ang tingin ko. Naalala ko tuloy nung baguhan pa lang ang Merit System at ang account na si theyoungmillionaire... LoL. Just for comparison on how did he get his Merits.

Kaya bihira ako magbigay sa mga nagpapacontest, para makaiwas sa issue 😂
It's fine naman as long as it helps our community. Yung sa international discussions, bakit hindi masita sita yung mga gumagawa ng same method doon and tolerated na rin kasi yung ganito kasi nasa sa atin parin yung option, ginagawang big deal lang ng iba. Anyways, in the end, marami pa rin kayong options, it sounds like medyo biased yung pagkaka-state ng ibang facts. As far as I want, gusto ko maging neutral dito, pero diba kahit naman dati pa, basta may contest sa local, laging may merit involved, hindi lang regarding sa prize 'cause it's the way of some people to appreciate the giveaway of OP. Doon palang masasabi mo na dating kinagawian na. Merits matters in terms of ideas and content, hindi lang sa technical statements.  Wink

Happy Holidays! ~

I suggest to have reset, if kung gusto niyo talaga makuha yung 40XRP ni @cryptoaddictchie  Grin
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:05:02 PM

I suggest to have reset
Then sasali si papi hahaha
Well played, finale hahaha peace bro! 😂😂😂
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 03:11:58 PM

I suggest to have reset
Then sasali si papi hahaha
Well played, finale hahaha peace bro! 😂😂😂
Oo, tas ako ulit makakahula! Haha
Joke lang, syempre kayong 15 na nauna pero kung babaguhin at di na sasali yung iba, ako nalang. Wink
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:41:37 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 03:56:49 PM by cryptoaddictchie
Merited by asu (1)

I dont know what to say with what's happening here but based on comments above. I guess I have no choice but to reset this contest for those 15 people with a different set of games.

Giving chances to those 15 who have been eliminated early. Why? It's a about issue on merit and seeing cabalism13 being removed out of this reason is totally unfair on his side. So I will reset this game with those 15 as participants again but the rule of the game Bring Me will be still the objective of this game.

I'm sorry for those who been affected with the said issue. I apologize, and for those who complained. Please Ignorance is a Bliss. This is a season of giving if merits is concern here then the next bring me game will not be about merits.

Sorry for the inconvenience. By the way, the final game will finished before 2019 end. I only allow those original 15 participants to join.

I'm sorry for those who doesn't included on the list. They earned to be the participants on this. Hehe Merry Christmas Guys and Happy New Year.

For Final game please watch out. Same rules, who got first will be the winner.

@Finaleshot2016 sorry bro, but chances are for those 15 guys  Grin give chance to others. hehe Merry Christmas.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:49:02 PM

I dont know what to say with what's happening here but based on comments above. I guess I have no choice but to reset this contest for those 15 people with a different set of games.
That settles it.

I'm having a hard time financially right now so I'm not going to be easy to 14 of you guys. Cheesy

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:52:33 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2019, 06:27:54 AM by carlisle1
Merited by Darker45 (1), asu (1)

Final game Participants

1. Insanerman - 362
2. Ice18 - 364

3. cabalism13 - 385
4. dimonstration - 365
5. matchi2011 - 368

6. asu - 371
7. rhomelmabini - 374
8. Darker45 - 363
9. carlisle1 - 390
10. gunhell16 - 373
11. rodskee - 366
12. bisdak40 - 384
13. abel1337 - 380
14. jakelyson - 378
15. Maus0728 - 367

😈😈😈
Until Today lang ako magpapaulan, then Good Luck na sa ating lahat bukas 😂😂😂
Malapit na kami sa katotohana ni Kabayang Bisdak ah,pag dumagdag pa ng ako ang makakalusot hahaha,sayang nama at kung kelan Andami na eliminated dun pa mg rereset.but wala kami magagawa dahil kami ay nakiki contest lang ,si OP pa din ang mg dedesisyon dito kung ano ang kanyang Basbas sa 40xrp hahahah.

To OP just do your things ,suportado namin desiyon mo..Goodluck guys

Sorry medyo Off topic mga kabayan lalo na sa 15 participants (kasama na ako) at syempre kay OP ,since na nagcecelebrata tayo ng New year at maligaya sa bawat mahal natin sa buhay,meron akong nabasang post sa Off Topic natin na baka pwedeng ma pag divert ng ating pa premyo sa palarong ito?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189154.540

Yan po yong thread kung saan meron tayong kababayan na humihinge ng tulong dahil sa mabigat na pasanin ngayong magsasara ang taon,kayo npo ang mag asses kung legit or hindi,at kung makita myo po na Totoo ang sitwasyon,baka naman po pwedeng yong pa premyo ni OP ay “Itulong “ nalng po natin?

Eto po ay pag dedesisyunan Syempre ni OP,at suporta ang mga participants,kayo napo ang humusga.salamat po .
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:23:59 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2019, 07:52:56 AM by cryptoaddictchie

Hello @carlisle1 I appreciate that you brought it up. Rest assured I will review the said post and see what I can do. But for the game prizes I think it's not up to me to decide whether we could divert it directly for the said cause since they already win it. Maybe we can ask them also here but I' cant assure you that. So far we already have four winners and waiting for the last one to be complete but if every participants who won in the previous games will agree I dont mind giving all prizes to the guy who needed it most.

Regarding the final game, we will still play it and better for the winner to decide about his prize.

Let's wait for their feedback. Thank you again for opening this up.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:43:58 AM

I have also read that heartbreaking incident. I did not bother in replying to the said post because I know that I do not have the capacity to help other people at this time of crisis else it will also contribute a spam in the off topic discussion.

Well, this is my take here with regards to the contest. It would be better to distribute those prizes to people who have won the contest and reach out the 40 XRP to our fellow community member who badly needs our help. It is okay with me not to participate in the last game of the contest just for the sake of helping fellow fillipino. Alam ko lang din yung hirap at lungkot when something happens in the midst of holiday season.

As for other member, I hope you understand my point. Happy New Year.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:21:38 AM

Rest assured I will review the said post and see what I can do.

Upon reviewing and you found out that it is true, don't hesitate to include my winning prize in your donation.

I have no problem giving the prize away to someone who really needs it. Maliit lang yan pero kahit papaano at least may contribution.

~snip~

Thank you na rin for bringing this up here.

Happy new year, everyone!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:25:21 AM

Since kasali din ako bilang participants sa last event ,i would rather ask OP na i regalo nalang ang magiging prize na 40xrp +10xrp as bonus para sa kababayan nating nangangailangan ng Tulong..maligaya naman ang new year nating lahat kaya sana kahit sa maliit na halaga lang ay may maging ambag tayo sa kaligahyahan ng lubos na nangangailangan..

bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:58:20 AM

Hello @carlisle1 I appreciate that you brought it up. Rest assured I will review the said post and see what I can do. But for the game prizes I think it's not up to me to decide whether we could divert it directly for the said cause since they already win it. Maybe we can ask them also here but I' cant assure you that. So far we already have four winners and waiting for the last one to be complete but if every participants who won in the previous games will agree I dont mind giving all prizes to the guy who needed it most.

Regarding the final game, we will still play it and better for the winner to decide about his prize.

If the winner of your last game decided to donate the winnings to the family of the accident victims, tutumbasan ko yong 40 XRP para naman kahit papaano ay lalaki yan, baka may susunod na mag-donate.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:01:00 AM

For: 40xrp

Who can bring me the answers to the following questions correctly.

1. We have two staff moderator of Pilipinas Section before and only Mr. Big left. Who is the previous Moderator before? Kindly give his profile link and username.

2. Which section in Bitcointalk Forum has this rules.

"When you post, you must have a clear point. If you ramble on about nothing, then your post will be deleted.
 - You must stay fairly close to the topic being discussed in each thread.
 - While some amount of error is difficult to avoid, if your English is so broken that you sound stupid, then your post will be deleted.
 - No advertising of any kind.
- Signatures are not displayed.

3. I have a telegram channel for potential altcoin campaign. t.me/etherium24bounty can you tell me when did I created this group? What date?

4.Last but not the least, give me the Title of Binance contest where you can able to buy btc at 50% discount.

First person to give me all correct answers wins the game.

By the way only those 15 participants that supposedly playing the final game is accepted.

If you are wrong then, you can answer again but you can't edit your first post  you need to post again a new one.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Go!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:08:40 AM

1. Dabs

2.  Serious Discussion Section

3. Channel was created on March 31, 2019

4. Trade & Share during Bitcoin's 11th anniversary? Or was it BitcoinTurns11?

My first attempt! Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:13:26 AM

Let me guess:

1. Dabs
2. Serious Discussion Board
3. March 31, 2019
4. Trade & Share to Win a Chance to Buy BTC at a 50% Discount!

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:21:44 AM

Let me guess:

1. Dabs
2. Serious Discussion Board
3. March 31, 2019
4. Trade & Share to Win a Chance to Buy BTC at a 50% Discount!

Congrats Mate for winning the last game.  Grin close fight with the first submission.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██