Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altseason Has Almost Arrived For Altcoins.  (Read 2082 times)
iamsange

Activity: 849
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:34:05 AM

in my opinion we are still far from a bullish trend because the price of bitcoin is still likely to decline. maybe we have to wait another year to enter the bull market. because bitcoin will be reduced by half in May next year and bitcoin will usually pump after being reduced by half. and altcoin always follows the bitcoin price movements. if bitcoin is still stagnant at $ 7000 why do you say the altcoin season is coming? I think we have to be patient waiting again. when bitcoin is pumping then it is time for altcoin.
Maybe what people wait to be altcoin season is when bitcoin get pumped too. Actually that is what i catch when people talk about altcoin season. For me i usually prepare for it too like hold Ethereum and other altcoin that i think will be profitable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 09:54:41 AM

I also hope so. save doge for more than 1 week and there has been no increase, it actually has decreased. but I didn't panic, and indeed I waited for the season to sell my assets.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:02:25 AM

please, continue investing in this rubbish and manipulated market. I want to see you all lose your pants.

I'm going to tell you a "secret".

Most bears are bying coins OTC (over the counter). They buy them with cash and cheaper than at exchanges. they dump the coins onto the market, and gain the difference between the price payed and the price at exchange. The price goes down, not only because exchanges get that coins that they are not selling (coins are being bought directly to miners) but also seeing coming millions of coins from nowhere, making the problem even worse.

I KNOW for a fact that banks are acting like this to destroy the market, and they are having GREAT SUCCESS. Every support is becoming a huge resistance. You are going to suffer years and years of lower lows and lower hights , but hey.....CONTINUE PLAYING!"!!!

Most of you guys have lost money here. Only very very very skilled traders with good sharks and whales info have won money. The rest is in heavy losses. But you guys continue to believe in this. You are so blind!!!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:23:34 AM

I also hope so. save doge for more than 1 week and there has been no increase, it actually has decreased. but I didn't panic, and indeed I waited for the season to sell my assets.
You have goals and I think that is a good thing, if goals are structured and with patience then I think you can achieve success while investing. stay on your way to investing, some input might only add to the level of accuracy because I think you already have experience in investing
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 10:32:22 AM

Everyone has set up his mind that December is the Altcoin season, and this image is developed during Dec 2017 when Bitcoin made the highest price record, Altcoins are unpredictable everything is possible.

Whilemost

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:01:57 PM

It's time for altcoin to shine. altcoins are enjoying new highs ahead of the bulls. great.  Wink
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:05:56 PM

Thanks for the shared link, I'll read it. yes for now Alts Reason has almost come to Altcoin. It is a well known fact in the cryptocurrency market. The dominant BTC breaks more than 60% for the first time in 2 years, the altcoins will enjoy much higher levels.
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:15:19 PM

It's time for altcoin to shine. altcoins are enjoying new highs ahead of the bulls. great.  Wink
If we look at the market today, not all altcoins shine, only a few have experienced price changes for the better,
hopefully in the future there will be more shining altcoins.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:19:51 PM

I dont see it coming, there is no sign that altcoin season will come any time now.
Bull market might happen  but we know that most of altcoin will not follow if bull market is really started. I only see top 100 to follow not all altcoin.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

Altseason will start?
I hope you do not be too greedy with high volatility, need to pay attention again to your financial management or investment issues. and the more obvious one will apply only to Bitcoin, why don't you choose bitcoin as a whole if you already see the profit generated. that also needs to pay attention to analysis and select altcoin that has potential, because I'm sure not all altcoin will peak later.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:47:34 PM

Is it time for an altcoin session? I have not seen those signs. there are only a few altcoins that have pumped more than 50%, but then they fall again. I think it is not affected by bitcoin dominance. altcoin is still low and there is no altcoin session yet. I feel it's still far away. because bitcoin also doesn't have a bullish sign yet.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:49:00 PM

Alt season might seem like a mirage and might not be that clear, whether it has approached or not. What anyone might be seeing as altcoin season might be very deceptive. It would rather advise that you should keep tract of whichever one you want to invest in, because too much of slumber as against the market, might be very disastrous.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 01:05:20 PM

Basically I can't see such season as you have envisaged in your post but bulltrap from the group of pump and dump. FOMO from these groups and get into the fomo always end in disasters, so, let be careful of what we buy as altcoins. Altcoins fate will be decided after bitcoin halve in 2020.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 01:14:32 PM

It is true that we should take advantage of volatility instead of waiting for bullrun but trading is not for everybody. Most of the people lose in trading thats why people like to hold coins for a long time to get good return on their investments. If crypto market is going to survive then bull season for BTC and altcoins will come for sure but it is hard to tell when would it happen. Lets wait, there will be change of wave soon.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 02:11:42 PM

Is it time for an altcoin session? I have not seen those signs. there are only a few altcoins that have pumped more than 50%, but then they fall again. I think it is not affected by bitcoin dominance. altcoin is still low and there is no altcoin session yet. I feel it's still far away. because bitcoin also doesn't have a bullish sign yet.
Bitcoin dominance will remain high until the turn of the year, holders still have not seen a positive interest in altcoin.

if not mistaken, the previous altseason began when fork coins appeared, and because the price of bch was very high at the time and overtook eth in cmc, from the impact it finally triggered investors to dare to see the potential for other altcoin movements. I'm not sure the story will be the same, but there must be more or less fantastic things like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:16:59 PM

Everyone has set up his mind that December is the Altcoin season, and this image is developed during Dec 2017 when Bitcoin made the highest price record, Altcoins are unpredictable everything is possible.
They are taking the old chart and that's not a big surprise to see that and this almost happening everytime. The fact that those people never try to learn what was happening in the past.
Just try to put expectation based on the fundamental of the altcoin and that's better than take the old chart.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:30:41 PM

Ah, more talk about this 'altcoin season' which is just gibberish. 

Bitcoin needs to lead the way in the market, and that's the *only* way altcoins are ever going to stage a comeback.  They're not going to grow on their own.  Big money needs to be poured into the crypto market as a whole, and if and when that does happen, people are going to be buying bitcoin primarily.  Altcoins will just be a passive beneficiary of the generosity of those whales and all the smaller investors when they start snapping up all the good deals.
people are still waiting for him until now, so it's only natural that people wonder when the alt season is coming. but, in fact, they have also realized that bitcoin development is needed for that. however, 2020 is the long-awaited thing. I suspect that the altcoin season or bitcoin season will appear in 2020 to come.
Yes everyone would expect that to happen and they certainly hope that 2020 will arrive at the altcoin season. But for me personally in 2020, maybe the altcoin season will not arrive yet, because in my opinion the altcoin season might take a while to happen and also if we see bitcoin not showing a significant increase, just a few days ago bitcoin experienced a decline.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:15:21 AM

Of course on a day the altcoins will have a bullish market as it has ever happened before. Trading and holding current in my opinion is not problem, because the current altcoin price is indeed under the bottom. If at any time Bullish then profit will be earned. In any case, shall a trader be prepared to deal with any trend occurring in the crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:35:28 AM

in my opinion the altcoin season is still far away because if we look at CMC most altcoins only increase 1% - 5% and then when bitcoin goes down then altcoin also goes down. and I see there are still no signs of a bullish market for bitcoin even though the current dominance of bitcoin reaches 68%. I think in 2021 the bitcoin and altcoin markets will experience bullish. because bitcoin will be reduced by half in May 2020. and maybe a year after decreasing bitcoin will pump high and make the altcoin season arrive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:42:57 AM

It’s a well known fact in the crypto market that altcoins typically have their bull market moment after bitcoin has finished its course. With BTC dominance breaking above 60% for the first time in 2 years, it certainly seems like the time is coming for altcoins to enjoy new highs.

It's about time for altcoins to shine!!

You may want to read this blog from kucoin about altseason https://kucoinblog.com/what-is-altseason-and-bitcoin-dominance-btctk

We hope so, but many people are talking about the dip of bitcoins itself is not bottomed yet and also the price of altcoins is still unpredictable, some of them probably has more than 10% growth in a day but some of them also do the reverse. So i think it's not the season yet, just several altcoins having a good growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: