Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silk Road Case: The Real, Untold Story. Is Karpelès Satoshi or DPR?  (Read 699 times)
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6620

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:10:02 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2024, 11:14:22 AM by GazetaBitcoin

Did anyone watch the latest documentary about Ross Ulbricht? It can be found on Youtube (or at this secondary link) and it was created by the Free Ross organization.

I'm asking because I noticed some interesting allegations, besides all the injustice made during the trial. The injustice made towards Ross is well known (I think) by most of the people knowing details about the case; many of them were detailed also by xtraelv in his very interesting topic.

However, some unknown (at least for me) details were exposed in this documentary. Some are very unrealistic (such as the suspicion about Mark Karpelès being Satoshi, which I find as being actually a delusion, but nobody knows the truth), but some raise questions though... Besides, the film details the idea of Karpelès being also DPR, not just Satoshi.

• For example, at the beginning of the documentary (between 0:04 and 09:22), is stated that first mention of SR was made here, by the user silkroad, inside the topic Silk Road: anonymous marketplace. Feedback requested Smiley (which is correct). Jared Der-Yeghiayan, the first investigator of SR (who never mentioned how he found out abour SR's existence), found out that the site mentioned in the topic (silkroadmarket.org) was only a surface web platform which was informing the users about how to use Tor and how to access the real SR on Deep Web. Der-Yeghiayan found that silkroadmarket.org was registered with XTA.net, a domain server owned by a company of Mark Karpelès named Mutum Sigillum. As you already know, Karpelès is the ex-owner of the defunct Mt. Gox. At this point started the suspicion that DPR (the new owner of SR, after Ross handed him the site) is the same person with the owner of Mt. Gox.
  • By that time, according to Ross' statements, he was no longer the owner of SR. He declared that he was overwhelmed and, after finding a guy who helped him a lot with the site, he agreed to pass him the ownership. This guy's nickname was DPR (Dread Pirate Roberts) and he is (was) suspected to be Karpelès.
  • From here, things become even more interesting: Karpelès bought Mt. Gox about same time when SR was launched. In the documentary is raised the suspicion that Karpelès may be Satoshi (which I doubt) and that he would have all the reasons in the world for opening SR, as he would place there the BTC earned through Mt. Gox and vice-versa. Besides the interesting coincidences, there is also an absurd allegation - that Karpelès was also the owner of BitcoinTalk, information given to Der-Yeghiayan by a secret informant, who previously was hired by Karpelès. This idea appeared after another coincidence noted in the film, as it follows: the SMF platform, used for BitcoinTalk site, was used also for the discussions forum hosted on SR. Besides, due to the rarity of SMF being used in forums, the fact that it was used on both BitcoinTalk and SR raised investigator's suspicion, determining him to consider even more that there is a same owner for both, meaning that Karpelès could be Satoshi.

Example of similarities UI-wise between the sites:

• Coming back to Ross and to how the investigation started (32:00 - 34:46): it is stated that the govern used a "parallel construction" in order to frame him and to make him look like the real DPR. To be more specific, an IRS agent (Gary Alford) found on BitcoinTalk a post containing Ross's email, which was written before the thread found by Der-Yeghiayan (mentioned above). Practically, Der-Yeghiayan found the topic Silk Road: anonymous marketplace. Feedback requested Smiley, which was posted on March 1st, 2011 by the username silkroad, while Alford stated he found a post made by the user altoid on January 29th, 2011 (without specifying the name of the topic). The documentary says that Der-Yeghiayan couldn't have found this post during his investigation because it didn't exist. Alford claimed he found the respective post being quoted by another forum user in a discussion about SR (I could not find this post, although I searched it). Afterwards, Alford mentioned a real post of altoid, from October 11th, 2011 (which I found to be IT pro needed for venture backed bitcoin startup), where an email was stated: "rossulbricht at gmail dot com". And from here, the govern was led to suspect Ross being behind SR.

However, claims the documentary, this information could be planted by Karpelès (the alleged owner of BitcoinTalk) or by any other user with high level of access. Besides, the way that Alford found the respective email is compared with "finding a needle in a haystack the size of the Internet" (which I totally agree). With other words, from all the people trying to find information about SR owner, Alford only managed to find this email address. From here started the idea that the information was planted. Because if someone with high access would have made the respective post in the name of Ross then handed the information to Alford, everything looks more realistic.

The entire documentary is very interesting, but, however, its first 35 minutes are the ones raising the questions detailed in current topic. Could Karpelès be Satoshi and also DPR? Another aspect, not mentioned in the documentary, but known inside the forum, is that Karpelès also performed an audit over BitcoinTalk. Maybe this aspect would have raised even more suspicion in the documentary.

I believe that this is how the attack was done: After the 2011 hack of the forum, the attacker inserted some backdoors. These were removed by Mark Karpelès in his post-hack code audit, but a short time later, the attacker used the password hashes he obtained from the database in order to take control of an admin account and insert the backdoors back in.

In the end, I want to mention that I found very interesting the entire film, which brings new details about Ross's case, about the unbelievable way the judge treated him or about the sabotages that some secret agencies / agents performed towards other agencies / agents. I recommend everybody to watch it, it's a must see documentary!

Translations (in chronological order):

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:41:20 PM

SR probably used the SMF theme because he was targeting bitcoin users which are already familiar with the theme.
Saying Karpeles is Satoshi because of that is completely absurd.

The server thing is interesting but the it doesn't prove anything because it's can easily be a coincidence he bought hosting on the Karpeless hosting site.
The clearnet guide is also a stretch because it used an affiliate link (if I remember correctly) and could easily be someone trying to earn some coins from the affiliate program.

In the end data was found that Ross is DPR since he was convicted?
If so, all of this makes no sense.

Karpeles owning SR and creating bitcoin being the most absurd.
Karpeles stole so many BTC but didn't sell the initial Satoshi million BTC?

GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:52:54 PM

That is a good question indeed...
There are so many coincidences, questions and controversies. I wonder if we will ever find the whole truth.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
southafricadude

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 05:36:29 PM

Is Karpeles Satoshi? No.
Is Karpeles DPR? No.

Ross was DPR and created SR. Maybe later there were other people who took over the role of DPR, but Ross started it and was the first.
Karpeles is not clever or skilled enough to be Satoshi, he was a bad PHP programmer, not a C programmer

Website:Bitcoin South Africa - Twitter: @bitcoinzar - Facebook: @bitcoinzar
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:04:04 PM

That is a good question indeed...
There are so many coincidences, questions and controversies. I wonder if we will ever find the whole truth.
I don't think the real Satoshi Nakamoto can be found anymore. If he wanted to be a public person, he would have appeared before the public at the beginning of the formation of Bitcoin, as a phenomenon. Currently, we have a lot of fake Satoshi Nakamoto, who are trying to use this name for selfish purposes.

jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:10:24 PM

The real Satoshi will not emerge. Because he opened a path and left. It is not an easy thing. To offer such a great value to the world. And make it available to people. People may want to use this popularity. But Satoshi has set up a system that won't let anyone take his place.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:23:08 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 07:43:06 PM by gentlemand

Any other TLDRs? I couldn't handle the narrator's lack of popshield.

Being grabbed by FBI agents with the SR admin page open and responding live to a fella outside on a bench is just about convincing enough to me.

Beyond that there's so much murkiness and weirdness I wonder whether any definitive story will ever emerge. Were there multiple DPRs? Was there more law enforcement weirdness? Quite possible.

The nature of what he created and the desire for government revenge no doubt means aspects of his trial were screwed before he started. I can't see them ever letting the slightest chink of light through from the off.

My view is that he's 100% guilty and a penis. He deserves to be jailed. He most certainly doesn't deserve to be jailed for an entire lifetime. And since the trial seems so warped he should be free anyway.

Had he been directly hooking up drug makers with drug consumers that would be cool, but he was smoothing the way for all the blood money in the middle. SR removed some street level violence. It did nothing to address the horror in the manufacturing and transportation.

As for Karpeles, he comes across as stupid, dishonest and lazy. And his every other action points towards the same conclusion. DPR was none of those things. Several million times so for Satoshi.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:50:35 PM

Karpeles edited the post and make it look as if altoid posted the email which means Karpeles own bitcointalk and possibly Satoshi. April fool is months later. I know people want Ross out, the sentence for life is not fair but he was caught in the act logged to SR. Feel sorry for him but I will try watching the documentary today.

UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:44:21 AM

Was this made on purpose to pin SR to Karpeles because he's a scammer anyways? xD

GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:55:48 AM

No, it was made after the documentary raised some pertinent questions.

However, Karpeles is indeed a slippery guy. He was arrested, got out, arrested again... He found 200.000 BTC in a "forgotten" wallet of Mt. Gox, the trial for Mt. Gox's collapse isn't over, the clients didn't recover yet their loss and so on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:28:35 PM

I just saw this topic of theymos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049449.0.

I wasn't aware of its existence. Apparently, he answered to some of these questions a long time ago. At least to those related to the connection between Karpeles and BitcoinTalk.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 08:28:00 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2023, 09:54:12 AM by GazetaBitcoin

February 2023 update: sadly, the Youtube link containing the documentary is not functional anymore. It actually works, but the user which posted the film restricted access to it by making it private.

I also tried to access the website freeross.org, knowing that it was also hosting the documentary. Yet another surprise:

Afterwards I tried to search the documentary on Google: still nothing. Apparently, the material is not present anymore on any website; or, at least, it's not accesible to public anymore. I searched using many keywords, including "Railroaded", this being the term used for the initial presentation of the material.

Now I'm asking: why did the Youtube user restrict the access to the film? Furthermore: why can't the documentary be found anymore on any other website? Even more importat: why was it eliminated even from the website of Free Ross foundation? If, for some reason, the websites hosting the material could choose to restrict public access to it (although it seems hard to believe that all those websites took this decision), still the question remains: why doesn't it appear anymore even on the site of the organization meant to support Ross?

Were all these websites pressured or threatened by agencies?

Maybe none of these questions will ever be answered.

However, if anyone manages to find the documentary online, please share it here as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 08:48:30 PM

kerpeles sold domain name services

he sold one to ross

ross was caught years later still running silkroad and loads of evidence was found on rosses computer

ross was DPR

. but it is good comedy for ross to pretend he gave control to kerpeles even though ross was caught in a coffee shop with a laptop managing silkroad(red handed)

but if the guy wants to try to shift blame. he is a bit late to that defence

its like me saying if some forum critic of mine caught me at a conference with my device logged into the forum and me typing into it . found me out
and years later i accused theymos of being franky1 because theymos offered the service(this forum) to let me register

its comedy. but a lame defence
especially when my devices browser history contains all the "post" pages and "edit post" pages of franky1 on-going from 2012-2023

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7147

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 10:28:45 PM
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (1)

Even more importat: why was it eliminated even from the website of Free Ross foundation? If, for some reason, the websites hosting the material could choose to restrict public access to it (although it seems hard to believe that all those websites took this decision), still the question remains: why doesn't it appear anymore even on the site of the organization meant to support Ross?
I don't know who owns that website, but it's obvious why they removed that page on website after it was removed from public youtube video.
There are other videos available on that website that still support Ross, and I see they are still active on social media.

Were all these websites pressured or threatened by agencies?
It's possible that youtube channel owner who uploaded that video received strike warning from youtube censorship team, so he decided to make it private.
I am sure you can find that video reuploaded on other channels, or on alternative video platforms that are not supported and controlled by people who would want to control this.
You can chek and confirm if video posted below are the same as original video:

Here is one reupload on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvN32yFSeks

And same video uploaded on odysee:
https://odysee.com/@MadMaxMedia:1/Silk-Road:0

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 08:31:29 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2023, 08:42:39 PM by GazetaBitcoin

I don't know who owns that website, but it's obvious why they removed that page on website after it was removed from public youtube video.

Why do you think they did it?

It's possible that youtube channel owner who uploaded that video received strike warning from youtube censorship team, so he decided to make it private.

Then again: why would Youtube censorship take action here? What was the problem with that video (assuming there was a problem with it)...?

I am sure you can find that video reuploaded on other channels, or on alternative video platforms that are not supported and controlled by people who would want to control this.

Sadly, no matter how much I searched it, I could not find it...

You can chek and confirm if video posted below are the same as original video

Yuuuuhuuuu! That's the video! Thank you so much, dkbit98! How did you manage to find it? Excepting that, have you watched it too?

ross was caught years later still running silkroad and loads of evidence was found on rosses computer

ross was DPR

. but it is good comedy for ross to pretend he gave control to kerpeles even though ross was caught in a coffee shop with a laptop managing silkroad(red handed)

It's easy to talk while not knowing all details and, also, while you are outside of the bars. If you'd watch the video you'll find out some details which you never knew. Among others, he was caught while running SR because DPR was asking for his help in that period, with various requests. It is also possible that DPR did that on purpose, for framing Ross. Excepting that, Police force did not follow the legal procedure after taking his laptop (details which can be also found inside the documentary), thus they could tamper the evidence before the trial. For acting like that, this evidence should have not even been taken into consideration during the trial, as it became irrelevant evidence from law point of view, yet it was taken into consideration.

but if the guy wants to try to shift blame. he is a bit late to that defence

The aspects from above, together with many others, were contested by Ross in all possible Courts, including the Supreme Court of Justice, where he highlighted the fact that he was not given the chance for a fair trial. Yet all his attempts failed. Now it's late for defense indeed, but this does not mean he did not try to defend himself when the time was right. Many witness have been denied in court while others were accepted, although they were not supposed to. Same happened with the evidence provided. Please watch the video then come back to this thread.

In the end, we have one man behind bard for two life sentences (plus 40 additional years) -- like someone could actually fulfill such a sentence!!! -- for a crime without victims. For running a website! A man at his first offense!

Besides, how can it be explained that all other dark market owners which were caught after Ross were also released from jail, while this man is sentenced for life?!?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7147

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 09:42:18 PM

Then again: why would Youtube censorship take action here? What was the problem with that video (assuming there was a problem with it)...?
Idk, ask g00gle and their sponsors.
They can ban anything if it doesn't agree with the mainstream narrative, that includes anything related with bitcoin and silk road.

How did you manage to find it? Excepting that, have you watched it too?
I didn't use chatGPT Ai, just good old style internet search, and if you couldn't find it than you are probably using some ''normie'' search engines that are all messed up now.
I found several results using Brave search, SearX, and few other alternative search engines.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 09:43:53 PM

The plan is you make sure they get everything they need.

Make sure! The plan is not certain!

Container code.

"I call Charles and tell him VPN is a fact?". Why we dropped the titles. Tisco elegance..

Tell them about every day life.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
S_Speche

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 09:52:43 PM

The true Bitcoin's Origin story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mBrQx86ZbE
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 09:57:08 PM

The true Bitcoin's Origin story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mBrQx86ZbE

"Immutable". There is only one problem. People believes in it.

Very high.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 07:07:43 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2023, 07:34:55 AM by franky1

@GazetaBitcoin

heres the thing.
he was not just "running a website"

it wasnt like craigs list where anything was just randomly sold
it was a website geared for the illicit content. advertised for illicit content.
he cant play ignorant pretending he didnt know what was on it. when the design of the website he made was designed for illicit stuff to be categorised.

oh and. you made alot of waffle trying to pretend he didnt run the website.. and then ended your last post saying he was arrested for.. running the website

so even you deep down know he was running the website and just are trying to promote lame and debunked claims he was a patsy blamed for something he was uninvolved in

reality check the FBI were for months pre-catching him. watching him and linking him to events and stuff he was involved in

and it was not just the website content. it was the illegal deals and the hitman stuff too, thus he is not innocent

now here is the thing.
if he stuck to just weed. and he didnt go vengeance hitman hiring. he might have cause and claim to get his sentence reduced now weed is legal.

but because his crimes were more then "just weed" he has to serve a large sentence

i know people think. "if i use bitcoin it makes me immune from normal crimes.. sorry but no. if you intend to murder someone murder is murder no matter the payment method

if you want to broker cocaine deals its not the currency type that decides guilt or innocence
its how involved you are in brokering cocaine deals

he was the drug den.where he had a big sign saying get your cocaine here
and taking a cut for that
 not a vacant street corner

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: