Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚪️ [ANN][BINANCE] CARTESI | The Blockchain OS for Web3  (Read 15080 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 04:07:24 PM

The price of cetasi is at $ 0.03 and decreases to 50% from their highest price at the moment, but not at the price of ico IEO certifications, is now the right moment to save even more CTSI?                                                                       
It will depend on each choice, if obeying others, make sure you will not regret it. Just understand about the risk first before investing. If for me, yes indeed it is a good opportunity to accommodate more cheap CTSI to save. I will accommodate some of the cheaper ones through buy orders.
If the risk is of course they have thought about it, but I think the current price is quite reasonable because it is one price that is still stable in recent weeks, but in my predictions or my analysis this token will have potential in the future if you hold this token from now on might be good enough and don't wait when prices start to get high.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cartesi
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 02:03:47 AM

May Monthly Report: Expanding Cartesi’s Global Presence

This month has been all about expanding Cartesi’s ecosystem, presence, and brand across the globe. With our push into new markets and gaining traction around the world, we launched Cartesi’s Ambassadorial Program. Ambassadors of Cartesi are official regional representatives that will be essential to a broad range of initiatives for the growth of Cartesi's ecosystem.

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 04:46:44 PM

Cartesi + WazirX — $5,000 CTSI Creepts Gaming Tournament Begins June 1st!

To celebrate Cartesi’s CTSI listing on WazirX, Cartesi and WazirX are collaborating on a long-anticipated Creepts $5,000 Tournament! Play Cartesi’s Creepts on any internet browser or mobile phone! Simply enter the official tournament and achieve the highest score you can — you’ll be competing for the top-score with all active participants!

- Start Time: June 1st at 11:30 AM UTC
    - End Time: June 4th at 11:30 AM UTC

Map will be announced shortly before the tournament.

It is really awesome game and compilation to get some free ctsi tokens and I was already part of it so I want to know the my rank before going to end the competition if it is possible please let know how?

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Cartesi
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 05:10:53 PM

To celebrate Cartesi’s CTSI listing on WazirX, Cartesi and WazirX are collaborating on a long-anticipated Creepts $5,000 Tournament! Play Cartesi’s Creepts on any internet browser or mobile phone! Simply enter the official tournament and achieve the highest score you can — you’ll be competing for the top-score with all active participants!

It is really awesome game and compilation to get some free ctsi tokens and I was already part of it so I want to know the my rank before going to end the competition if it is possible please let know how?

Hey, the highscore board can be found at the bottom of: https://creepts.cartesi.io/contest/wazirx/
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 09:46:50 PM

So one day left to make the best shot in "Creepts Gaming Tournament" and at least can get listed in the leaderboard, so we can get some of CTSI token for trying. For now we can see the highest score in the leaderboard, well don't make it easy, just go beyond again.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 03:43:46 AM

The price of cetasi is at $ 0.03 and decreases to 50% from their highest price at the moment, but not at the price of ico IEO certifications, is now the right moment to save even more CTSI?                                                                       
It will depend on each choice, if obeying others, make sure you will not regret it. Just understand about the risk first before investing. If for me, yes indeed it is a good opportunity to accommodate more cheap CTSI to save. I will accommodate some of the cheaper ones through buy orders.
If the risk is of course they have thought about it, but I think the current price is quite reasonable because it is one price that is still stable in recent weeks, but in my predictions or my analysis this token will have potential in the future if you hold this token from now on might be good enough and don't wait when prices start to get high.
The future of the project depends on the development. The team must know if they can't use creepts as their product forever and they must create a new innovation as well.

People will always search a better product than they will leave the old product for the new one.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 01:15:43 PM

So one day left to make the best shot in "Creepts Gaming Tournament" and at least can get listed in the leaderboard, so we can get some of CTSI token for trying. For now we can see the highest score in the leaderboard, well don't make it easy, just go beyond again.
The highest score is still 2 million and there is still a chance a few more hours to beat those in first place, but the game of creepts requires special expertise in my opinion because if you rely on more shots it's useless because the opponent will pass to the hall.
I have tried several times but it is difficult for me.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 09:12:49 AM

The highest score is still 2 million and there is still a chance a few more hours to beat those in first place, but the game of creepts requires special expertise in my opinion because if you rely on more shots it's useless because the opponent will pass to the hall.
I have tried several times but it is difficult for me.
Haha I also did a number of times but still failed, the game also needed a good strategy to win the game, I had to learn more and I was waiting for the next contest, hopefully the CERTASI team had plans to hold a contest in the future

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
radley

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Will add something

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:04:31 PM

Hey, the highscore board can be found at the bottom of: https://creepts.cartesi.io/contest/wazirx/

Hello @Cartesi Team, We would like to add CTSI token in ProbitEX.com(Trading since 2018) with BTC/ETH market pair. Its free listing. Let us know by pm or reply

★★【 Available for Promo】★★
Cartesi
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:17:53 PM

Hello @Cartesi Team, We would like to add CTSI token in ProbitEX.com(Trading since 2018) with BTC/ETH market pair. Its free listing. Let us know by pm or reply

Hello, it's your decision to list CTSI. Perhaps the marketing team will RT the listing if it does occur. We recommend contacting us on our Telegram: https://t.me/CartesiProject
radley

Will add something

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:21:45 PM

Hello, it's your decision to list CTSI. Perhaps the marketing team will RT the listing if it does occur. We recommend contacting us on our Telegram: https://t.me/CartesiProject

Thanks, After listing, we will share details here.

radley

Will add something

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 07:21:40 PM

Thanks, After listing, we will share details here.

Furious 7

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:06:25 PM

I saw that at Probitex there was no volume at all whether I did not enter beforehand or how it was clear that Probitex was not a good exchange.

At present CTSI still has a large amount of liquidity on the Binance Exchange and I am sure there will definitely be a pretty good price change.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 09:51:48 AM

I saw that at Probitex there was no volume at all whether I did not enter beforehand or how it was clear that Probitex was not a good exchange.

At present CTSI still has a large amount of liquidity on the Binance Exchange and I am sure there will definitely be a pretty good price change.

I also see the same thing with you, is probitex with CTSI trading officially announced by CERTASI? if it is not official then it is only natural that there is no volume in the probitex exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Furious 7

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:14:31 AM

I also see the same thing with you, is probitex with CTSI trading officially announced by CERTASI? if it is not official then it is only natural that there is no volume in the probitex exchange
It seems like there is no official announcement from the cartes about listing it on the Probitex exchange so here I am quite careful with their offer and it is certain if a successful project such as cartesi is not possible to be listed on a low exchange with absolutely no volume.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:47:31 AM

Probitex registered several tokens on their platform without permission from the developer, and the tokens they registered did not have any volume at all. It seemed like it was a scam exchange that was looking for prey.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:27:07 PM

Probitex registered several tokens on their platform without permission from the developer, and the tokens they registered did not have any volume at all. It seemed like it was a scam exchange that was looking for prey.
Like that, Probitex is just a shady exchange maybe we should avoid it so that we don't become victims of the shady exchange.
If tokens are specified without developer permission, I'm sure they are taking action.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:15:20 AM

It looks like that's true and m seeing probitex was also adding dogdata token too. There was no accusation for this new exchange site but we can hope this will not be a scam exchange site.
They add more coins to attract traders.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:35:28 AM

It looks like that's true and m seeing probitex was also adding dogdata token too. There was no accusation for this new exchange site but we can hope this will not be a scam exchange site.
They add more coins to attract traders.
But things like this will not be favored by a number of people, because they make decisions and actions without the approval of the official project they specify, and for my opinion it is better to act according to the rules

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
amiraja2

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:33:55 AM

the game from the CARTASI project is so good that it keeps me trying to win and makes me addicted I have to play every night and forget the time to sleep  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: