Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚪️ [ANN][BINANCE] CARTESI | The Blockchain OS for Web3  (Read 15080 times)
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 11:10:22 PM

there is still a chance, right? I forget to see the news information from Cartesi , let alone the event surely there is a lot of enthusiasm from the whole community offering with a big reward from Cartesi, but I like the game to relax with a coffee and enjoy it hope I can get a big score.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cartesi
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:34:54 AM

there is still a chance, right? I forget to see the news information from Cartesi , let alone the event surely there is a lot of enthusiasm from the whole community offering with a big reward from Cartesi, but I like the game to relax with a coffee and enjoy it hope I can get a big score.

There is always a chance  Smiley
Cartesi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:44:11 AM

The CTSI Macroeconomy

In Q4 2020, the Cartesi team will release CTSI mining on Mainnet Ethereum. Mining becomes possible when the reference node operator software is stable and ready for distribution. The first version of the node operator will be a partial implementation of the Cartesi Side Chain that includes a functional PoS lottery system and the automatic gradual distribution of tokens from the mine reserve.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:18:09 AM

Yes, I'm also thinking about a new strategy to get more scores. I'm still stuck in the game level 57 and only get a score around of 200K, I really don't understand players who have scored very high, they can score up to several million.
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 06:17:27 PM

Yes, I'm also thinking about a new strategy to get more scores. I'm still stuck in the game level 57 and only get a score around of 200K, I really don't understand players who have scored very high, they can score up to several million.

Did they announce any reward procedure for playing this game, I hope there are many players who have already scored very high. If I start now, will I manage to reach the minimum level for the distribution of the CTSI reward?

Of course you can get a share if you are good at playing and can compete with the highest scores of the players, and the point is that I say you are not late to play at this time ...
Please play with your skills and break your highest record

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:07:13 PM

Did they announce any reward procedure for playing this game, I hope there are many players who have already scored very high. If I start now, will I manage to reach the minimum level for the distribution of the CTSI reward?

Of course you can get a share if you are good at playing and can compete with the highest scores of the players, and the point is that I say you are not late to play at this time ...
The Creepts Tournament has ended. for winners we can also see on the scoreboard, as well as the allocation of rewards given.
reward distribution can take up to 2 weeks, but can be much shorter. congratulations to the winners.

https://creepts.cartesi.io/contest/upbit/
Bolopecah

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:41:46 PM

The Creepts Tournament has ended. for winners we can also see on the scoreboard, as well as the allocation of rewards given.
reward distribution can take up to 2 weeks, but can be much shorter. congratulations to the winners.

The game is short even I just played to take the highest score but I was late, it's okay if I lose this game, I'll wait for the next tournament if there is  Cheesy

Congratulations to the winners🙌

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:36:01 PM

I will not hope for shorter, just on time as promised participant will feel so happy. This tournament has so many reward that we can obtain, which was even more festive than before. Cartesi is really good at this, I look forward to see many more enthusiasts of this token.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 09:48:20 AM

This tournament has so many reward that we can obtain, which was even more festive than before. Cartesi is really good at this, I look forward to see many more enthusiasts of this token.

As I remember, this is the third tournament
and I agree with you that this tournament has always succeeded in attracting the interest of the crypto community
the cartesi marketing team seems to really understand how to popularize their project.

btw, congratulations to all the winners and I hope that one day I will be lucky
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 07:38:00 PM

This tournament has so many reward that we can obtain, which was even more festive than before. Cartesi is really good at this, I look forward to see many more enthusiasts of this token.

As I remember, this is the third tournament
and I agree with you that this tournament has always succeeded in attracting the interest of the crypto community
the cartesi marketing team seems to really understand how to popularize their project.

btw, congratulations to all the winners and I hope that one day I will be lucky

Their marketing is of course very great and has been planned before but I think to build up the community the cartesi has been bigger than it was first launched and now they are doing what fits on the road map it is amazing.

Future tournaments will probably continue to improve the quality of their projects.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Cartesi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 04:03:25 AM

Cartesi Partners with MixMarvel on Blockchain Game Integration and Publishing

We are pleased to announce our new partnership with MixMarvel! MixMarvel is a publishing platform that is focused on creating and promoting blockchain games. Cartesi's tech will unleash new possibilities for existing and new MixMarvel games.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 12:54:59 PM

Cartesi have not slow down in project development one thing about this great project, always making progress and keeping the community informed about it, good job to the team for their consistent hard work, congrats for the MIXMARVEL partnership, i hope it will open more doors to cartesi.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 02:45:39 AM

I will not hope for shorter, just on time as promised participant will feel so happy. This tournament has so many reward that we can obtain, which was even more festive than before. Cartesi is really good at this, I look forward to see many more enthusiasts of this token.
Cartesi game is very simple and easy to play, so many people are happy to participate in every tournament, players only need to improve their strategy in playing to get the highest score. I hope the Cartesi team consider holding a tournament every month or quarter. it will be very encouraging.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 12:06:33 PM

Cartesi game is very simple and easy to play, so many people are happy to participate in every tournament, players only need to improve their strategy in playing to get the highest score. I hope the Cartesi team consider holding a tournament every month or quarter. it will be very encouraging.

In the coming days, we might see they will conduct more tournaments in order to attract more userbase and it is very convincing from the team. Recently they have already partnered with one of gaming company with this partnership they will develop more games in their block chain.

sidik7

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 11:13:58 PM

In the coming days, we might see they will conduct more tournaments in order to attract more userbase and it is very convincing from the team. Recently they have already partnered with one of gaming company with this partnership they will develop more games in their block chain.

Until now the Cartesi progress is very well and you know that the investors must be very proud of this achievement, did you join the games competition in Cartesi? yeah, the games are unique and also simple event though my score is small it can be quite entertaining after a day of activities.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:56:29 AM

Until now the Cartesi progress is very well and you know that the investors must be very proud of this achievement, did you join the games competition in Cartesi? yeah, the games are unique and also simple event though my score is small it can be quite entertaining after a day of activities.
Anyway, everyone who has known this project from the start, will certainly be very proud of the current results. I always take the time to take part in the tournaments, even though I'm not talented enough to get a good score, so at least I try and enliven it right? Grin

Bolopecah

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:06:54 PM

Anyway, everyone who has known this project from the start, will certainly be very proud of the current results. I always take the time to take part in the tournaments, even though I'm not talented enough to get a good score, so at least I try and enliven it right? Grin

Haha, it seems that we experience the same thing even though I continue to attend the tournament I have never won it, but I am still excited to wait for the next tournament, hopefully the complicated rules will not be an obstacle.

sidik7

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 11:16:27 PM

Haha, it seems that we experience the same thing even though I continue to attend the tournament I have never won it, but I am still excited to wait for the next tournament, hopefully the complicated rules will not be an obstacle.
yeah of course buddy same with me always not win in this game but is pretty fun do you know in q4 we also wait for about the Cartesi mining on mainnet don't miss this I think you can stock CTSI token from now .
Cartesi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 05:03:24 PM

August Recap — CTSI Macroeconomy and Korean Expansion

This month the Cartesi team expanded into a new international market, revived a long-awaited Creepts tournament, revealed new details on the innovative CTSI macroeconomic staking system and forged a new partnership.

- Expansion into Korea with CTSI on Upbit
- Macroeconomics & PoS reveal
- MixMarvel Partner
- Multiple technical milestones
- Prep for September's ANN

sidik7

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 10:54:06 PM

great updates you've accomplished a lot of things this august looking forward on your next update to us i hope i'm still not late to add more ctsi in my holdings.

there is still a lot of news and updates on the development of CTSI sir I think the team is strong and good teamwork also, especially when the Q4 mining CTSI already running it's clear that many people the world will buy CTSI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: