Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of crypto trading do you recommend with $50 investment?  (Read 2490 times)
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:18:36 AM

~snip~

At this moment there is no doubt, the money must be put in Bitcoin, if you buy at this time you will have a good profit, it may be that in the short term it flows with indesition, but if what you want is to multiply the value, you must leave it in Bitcoin mode Hodl until Bitcoin reaches its new ATH.

In the short term, you can play with buying and selling, you can wait until you have a good price and go to USD and then return to Bitcoin if you want to speculate in the market, but for now the best thing is Bitcoin and do as the Investors, forget about that money for a good time, it will surely be of very good value.

not quite agree with you Smiley
With artis, decoin, ect I made more profits than with btc itself Smiley if we find the right project when the btc goes up, the other project will do much better than btc .... as we have could see it at the last halving (not the btc who made the biggest% Smiley)

This and my point of view Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:14:54 AM

If you are going to start Bitcoin trading with $50, long term strategy is preferable for you (now). Short term trading with small amount of money may be unprofitable. I'm not sure that you are ready to spend a lot of time staring at computer screens to make a dollar or less per a day.
Short term trading is not really a good idea when your capital is so small, the cost of the electricity to maintain your computer running is probably going to eat a great portion of that dollar and that is assuming that you earn one dollar per day which is not a sure thing, so the best thing to do is to concentrate on increase the size of your capital until you can get to the point you will earn some decent profits once you begin to trade the markets.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:35:41 AM

Hello dear members,
I have earned around $50 investment by posting in forums, claiming from faucets, viewing ads, etc.

I know that it may be impossible to trade with $50 capital because it is a very low amount but I thought that maybe there are some ways to trade with low amounts too. I don't care if the profit is low because I just want to increase it little by little to trade in larger scales in the future.
I prefer working with bitcoin.

What is your idea about this?
In my own opinion, a $50 capital might be enough if you invest it in bitcoin because investing in bitcoin is risky, but it is profitable. As long you can manage your portfolio and make a successful trade you could earn good profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:51:52 AM

Hello dear members,
I have earned around $50 investment by posting in forums, claiming from faucets, viewing ads, etc.

I know that it may be impossible to trade with $50 capital because it is a very low amount but I thought that maybe there are some ways to trade with low amounts too. I don't care if the profit is low because I just want to increase it little by little to trade in larger scales in the future.

In my own opinion, a $50 capital might be enough if you invest it in bitcoin because investing in bitcoin is risky, but it is profitable. As long you can manage your portfolio and make a successful trade you could earn good profit.
If you are in the process of trying to find ways to benefits using your money you need to keep trying to work with every opportunities. There's many possibilities if you are going to try deeply. Both BTC and Alts can bring good profits if you able to invest whenever the market moves according to the trend.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:12:14 PM

Hello dear members,

50 $ is really too little to be able to invest in bitcoin. You will not have too much profit when bitcoin increases, it is best to choose to invest the altcoins at the bottom and buy them. Investing in these altcoins is risky but also a great opportunity for us because its price can increase 5-10 times when the bull market begins.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:32:01 PM

Everything need a proccess, you won't ever get big profit although you spend a lot of money be it through trading or investing.

You'll have to learn first and I think $50 is big amount to start trading as long as you have more patient. Just traded it, if you have more about trading maybe you'll get $1 perday and it is a big amount too and you can collect it.

Regardless the coin that should you choose I think you have a right decision. Bitcoin is promissing place to be traded, just take become day trader so as you have more chance to increase your profit.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:47:20 PM

$50 is low capital for me and it is not preferable investment becauee the fees and commision can overwhelmed your gains but for beginners it is better to start with small capital than high capital. Day trading is not for beginners so it is preferable to use swing trading. Swing trading can be easy especially for those beginners in the market. A beginners can easily learn passive trading strategies than active trading strategies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:02:00 PM

$50 is low capital for me and it is not preferable investment becauee the fees and commision can overwhelmed your gains but for beginners it is better to start with small capital than high capital. Day trading is not for beginners so it is preferable to use swing trading. Swing trading can be easy especially for those beginners in the market. A beginners can easily learn passive trading strategies than active trading strategies.
Interestingly, if you can remove the fee's involved it becomes something totally different versus when you include the fee's. I mean putting 50 bucks into bitcoin costs around 10 bucks to begin with in many nations (maybe some nations have cheaper methods I don't know), so that would leave you with 40 dollars and even with the most current increases in the past week you are still not in profit that way.

However if it was purely 50 bucks in crypto already without fee's, just keeping it at any coin of the top 10 would have helped you get around 10% profit no matter what you did, no need to buy/sell and keep on trading, just holding would have get you some profits. So, maybe the problem is not which coin but the fee's involved with trading for a small trader?
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:49:14 PM

Frankly speaking, you first need to decide if this is what you can lose and willing to go risky? If yes I would suggest Forex Trading, especially with FreshForex broker, where you can get bonus as well, so that adds up to your balance to grow it further.
Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:24:57 PM

Hello dear members,

If you are in the process of trying to find ways to benefits using your money you need to keep trying to work with every opportunities. There's many possibilities if you are going to try deeply. Both BTC and Alts can bring good profits if you able to invest whenever the market moves according to the trend.

I think you all said Smiley
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:52:04 AM

I do not recommend that you will be a scalper trader because the risks are too high, the best strategy that you can use with your $50 investment is by position trading. Why position trading? Because new players in the market can easily understand long term trade than short term trade. The risks are also lesser and you only need to have high patience. I said you must view long term first but if you able to understand it very well then be a short term trader where there are more opportunities.
Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:57:35 PM

otherwise if you want to grow without risk, go to luckygame, and play martingal roulette with dogecoin Smiley with 50 $ your sure to make a minimum profit of 2/3$ per hour
 max Smiley and quite quickly (takes doge coin, with 10000 dogecoin, in 1 hour you recover around 500 to 1000 dogecoin per hour and the value of the dogecoin and always identical, at worst if the btc explodes, tkt not the dogecoin will also explode Smiley)

ps // always starts with 5 dogecoin and if you lose, double your bet each time Smiley red or black, it's up to you Smiley

ps2 / my tip these 5doge on the red/black and 5 doge under the box where I see the number come in on the first try, if you win you win 15doge in profit, if you lose, seeing that you played 10 doge, this time you double you put 20 doge but that on the color, and rebelote, until you win as soon as you won you start from the beginning Smiley
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:16:30 PM

You must be joking. The risk -reward ratio is good with Bitcoin but with $50 there's no risk so there will also be no reward.

What can you expect? To make another 100% in a year if you're lucky? That will make you own a whopping $100 by the end of the year. Congratulations!
Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:24:08 AM

You must be joking. The risk -reward ratio is good with Bitcoin but with $50 there's no risk so there will also be no reward.

What can you expect? To make another 100% in a year if you're lucky? That will make you own a whopping $100 by the end of the year. Congratulations!

with 0.03btc I have done 0.1 in 3 months, and I no longer count the projects where I have invested and which I find when it climbs dry, there is more money in altcoin to do than with bitcoin himself .. example beast, I take 0.1 btc of dogecoin, I can play all day martingale roulette and seen the sum in dogecoin token I assure you that by playing that by 10 dodge in a few hours you make your $ 100 of profit ... with btc these more complicated .... then when btc and go up from $ 1000 to $ 20,000, how much do we make the other altcoin? much more than btc, just need to be interested in the right project or if it wants to remain profitable while waiting for the rise of the btc which plays martingale and any matter when the btc explodes, the dodge will also explode, so for me btc is not not the most profitable in the long run Smiley this and my opinion
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:39:26 AM

Your point is valid though who knows how many percentage bitcoin will able to bring after the halving time. If OP is not in rush and willing to undergo
to learning process inside this industry, holding bitcoin have a lesser risk unlike with alts that in a short span of time you can lose up to 50% or more  of your  initial investment.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:42:51 AM

with 0.03btc I have done 0.1 in 3 months, and I no longer count the projects where I have invested and which I find when it climbs dry, there is more money in altcoin to do than with bitcoin himself .. example beast, I take 0.1 btc of dogecoin, I can play all day martingale roulette and seen the sum in dogecoin token I assure you that by playing that by 10 dodge in a few hours you make your $ 100 of profit ... with btc these more complicated .... then when btc and go up from $ 1000 to $ 20,000, how much do we make the other altcoin? much more than btc, just need to be interested in the right project or if it wants to remain profitable while waiting for the rise of the btc which plays martingale and any matter when the btc explodes, the dodge will also explode, so for me btc is not not the most profitable in the long run Smiley this and my opinion

That was possible because since November Bitcoin was extremely volatile going down 1000 dollars and back. This doesn't mean it will keep happening every 2 months for another year.

Your point is valid though who knows how many percentage bitcoin will able to bring after the halving time. If OP is not in rush and willing to undergo
to learning process inside this industry, holding bitcoin have a lesser risk unlike with alts that in a short span of time you can lose up to 50% or more  of your  initial investment.

So what are you expecting? + 100% will take us close to 16 thousand dollars. + 200% will be a new ATH with 24 thousand. Even if that happens he's going to be holding $200 next year if he does everything right. Not worth the trouble.
Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:55:03 AM

That was possible because since November Bitcoin was extremely volatile going down 1000 dollars and back. This doesn't mean it will keep happening every 2 months for another year.

So what are you expecting? + 100% will take us close to 16 thousand dollars. + 200% will be a new ATH with 24 thousand. Even if that happens he's going to be holding $200 next year if he does everything right. Not worth the trouble.

yes, but I just explain to him that if he wants to grow his money without taking any risks, who plays with dogecoin, and as soon as he has made double his $ 50 (without taking risks it should take him a few days by earning $ 10 a day by playing small, these for that I say to play with dogecoin because its value is not too volatile and he can change them in btc later Smiley he wants a solution to win more offer him a simple one, go with $ 50, playing dogecoin by 1dogecoin, in 3 hours he will easily win these 4/5 $, he does it 10day and once who can afford to invest more in a project he do it with the benefit of roulette, instead of watching a movie in the evening well for 10 days he will play roulette he will have doubled his winnings Smiley

And I'm not talking about the volatility of bitcoin, but I always look at the advantage of a project that will bring me more bitcoin Smiley
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:26:03 AM

Hello dear members,

I have experience like this, because at that time my goal in trading was to find out the market and know how far I could trade in the cryptocurrency market. Here I recommend to go to markets that have a large volume level, that's if you have a lot of time trading. Market volume will determine how many transactions, after that you can choose a coin that has a small value and you need to make sure that the coin has a number of buy/sell orders that are not small because of avoiding dead coins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:41:33 AM

It's true that $ 50 is a very small amount if you use capital trading. But even with small capital we can trade crypto and make a profit.
The most important thing is that our strategy is good, then a $ 50 capital can make a profit. We can trade long-term capital with $ 50,
the way we should choose coins that have low prices. If the price of coins can be no more than $ 1, then if you hold long-term can
earned big profit. Or we can trade daily but the risk is very large, we must be very careful we must be able to determine the purchase
price right.And take profit of 3% per day.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:35:52 PM

The question is are you trying to learn or make money. To make money with $50 you probably have to go all in and invest in a new project hoping that it will pump. Most decent projects will get you maybe 200% a year which won't be much of a profit with $50.
$50 is good money to learn to trust your instincts and set some leverage trades. Beginners usually lose money trading so consider it lost and try to learn as much as you can.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███