Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RARE - 2oz .9999 Gold NastyFans 50 Minted Seats for possible sale  (Read 1046 times)
neuromancer4867 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:12:51 AM

I own one of the extremely limited run 2 ounce gold NastyFans coins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306251.0) and am considering a sale to keep funding a GPU build-out. I'm sure there is solid interest in one of these so I'd like to start by checking interest. Obviously I will provide pictures, public key, reference on purchase, and accept Escrow if a sale takes place.

In the event of a sale the coin will be shipping from the U.S. and ONLY within the U.S as signed and insured FedEx. Payment will be accepted in BTC (or ETH/LTC on request), and unless I get an offer I can't refuse direct I will start bidding at spot gold price + $400 (the coin holds approx $200 in BTC (0.0240xx) and balance increases as OGnasty mines BTC, and shipping insured is prob $100+).

The coin has been kept in coin-capsule (one of those plastic cases) since purchase, and is truly flawless (never been handled without case, and kept in a bank box for it's entire life).

So if someone really want it, feel free to shoot me an offer via PM. If not, I'll prob list it shortly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:47:21 AM

Does the coin actually hold the btc or is it pending payout
neuromancer4867 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:52:12 AM

Does the coin actually hold the btc or is it pending payout

I haven't checked my specific coin, but here is the balance of a random 50 seat coin (should be exact same balance on the one I am selling. I have it in a bank box so I can't check it easily right now): https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1NastyAu1b5UpG4zerzGMsjNqjVrCjwkN8
Answer: It's held on the coin, payouts are made as the Nastyfans mining operation pays out. It's a 'lifetime' contract (you can read more about NastyFans here on the forum).
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:57:50 PM

Until there is a picture of the coin with your username and today's date and the address of your specific coin to verify funds (and to see when the last payout to the coin was as I believe NOTHING is mining to those coins currently) you will not attract a buyer.
FFrankie

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:20:50 PM

Until there is a picture of the coin with your username and today's date and the address of your specific coin to verify funds (and to see when the last payout to the coin was as I believe NOTHING is mining to those coins currently) you will not attract a buyer.

Looking at the 10, two ounce coins on the coin analyzer, all of the coins are funded with the about btc that he said. however, OG usually puts the users that own the coins on his website too when he sells direct to them and this person is not there  

https://analyzer.nastyfans.org/?status=a&type=50

I have no idea why coin number 4 is considered opened when it has no btc sent from it. any ideas?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:21:57 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2019, 03:33:24 PM by andulolika

100$ for shipping? you can ship few kilos for that money, if not more.
Id say post pic atleast Smiley.

Edit: That moment when you gotta pay a premium for your shipment to be safe, fuck the post services.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
FFrankie

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:29:15 PM

100$ for shipping? you can ship few kilos for that money, if not more.
Id say post pic atleast Smiley.

Probably gonna insure it but what do I know.
neuromancer4867 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:56:53 PM

Looking at the 10, two ounce coins on the coin analyzer, all of the coins are funded with the about btc that he said. however, OG usually puts the users that own the coins on his website too when he sells direct to them and this person is not there  

I have no idea why coin number 4 is considered opened when it has no btc sent from it. any ideas?

I bought the card from one of the original purchasers and am therefore not listed in the original 'sale sheet'. But obviously I can prove ownership and accept escrow. I didn't know they were not being mined to actively.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:29:25 PM

I bought the card from one of the original purchasers and am therefore not listed in the original 'sale sheet'. But obviously I can prove ownership and accept escrow. I didn't know they were not being mined to actively.

What is your coin number?
thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Merit: 1140

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:30:30 AM

I’m definitely interested in this as well.  Hit me up if you don’t strike a deal with og. 

anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:43:32 AM

I believe NOTHING is mining to those coins currently

NastyMining has been mining and donating funds continuously for more than 7 years now with no plans to stop anytime soon.

Please list the last payout made to seats by NasyMining.  Thank you! 

p.s.  Would love to know the current mining setup.... What miners?..... How many of them?...... Don't be shy
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 06:32:34 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

PM was sent couple of days ago.. please do respond..

neuromancer4867 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:54:18 PM

Any update on this? I never got the promised pics from our PM exchange.

Just send pics literally minutes ago Smiley New Year sort of slowed down me going to the Bank.
neuromancer4867 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:56:04 PM

Image Proxy is making me sad. Here are direct links

https://i.imgur.com/l6Przui.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Y2a26fe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ufTQU0z.jpg

I don't think the coin has ever been outside capsule, and that all (most) imperfections are the plastic only. I can open to verify but prefer not to since I have never opened it.
FFrankie

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:06:45 PM

NastyMining has been mining and donating funds continuously for more than 7 years now with no plans to stop anytime soon.

p.s.  Would love to know the current mining setup.... What miners?..... How many of them?...... Don't be shy

It's literally on his thread or nonkips thread about the mining operation and on the website he shows what it is hashing at.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:09:46 PM

Image Proxy is making me sad. Here are direct links

https://i.imgur.com/l6Przui.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Y2a26fe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ufTQU0z.jpg

I don't think the coin has ever been outside capsule, and that all (most) imperfections are the plastic only. I can open to verify but prefer not to since I have never opened it.

to fix the proxy "problem" just add an - h - after the filename before the .jpg. (for example: toobig.jpg -> toobigh.jpg)
it's because images are too large by adding an h imgur displays a smaller/downsided version of the original image.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:41:04 AM

It's literally on his thread or nonkips thread about the mining operation and on the website he shows what it is hashing at.

I could really care less what's it's hashing at..... I'd like to know about the last payments to the coins as promised.... per OGNasty "NastyMining has been mining and donating funds continuously for more than 7 years now with no plans to stop anytime soon."  That's what matters when you have seats..... getting more BTC from the mining operation to your seats.... not what the f**king hashrate is on a couple miners!!  I don't see bragging about payouts on the website anywhere.  That should be front and center.... Nastyscam Nastymining should be pounding their chests showing how much BTC is being shelled out to the seats/coins so people can see what a fantastic  Roll Eyes  investment the seats are.  I'd bet the only people ahead in the entire Nastyfans/Nastymining family are OGNasty and nonakip.  I asked for the latest proof of payouts to all seats/coins and OG just brushes past it..... I wonder why??   Grin  Lol
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:30:02 PM

I asked for the latest proof of payouts to all seats/coins and OG just brushes past it..... I wonder why??   Grin  Lol

The information is public and anyone with half a brain could find it in 2 minutes.
You are a troll.
I don't owe you a response about anything.
I couldn't care less what you think about NastyFans.

Choose your own reply.

You owe the response to EVERY person that "invested" in your shit seats!!!  The information hidden.... when you do find payouts (NOTHING recent), you don't send funds to all coins.... the entire thing is a scam!!!!  Why did Nastyfans pay for the solar on your home??  Is the mine there??  I can't believe you continue to defend this shit.  Especially after you admitted to a prominent member that you know it's a shitshow and don't know how to get out from under it......   Be a man... admit you REAPED HUGE profits while some coins got next to nothing and most of them got nothing!!  I'm not a troll, my comments are based on facts.  I'm guessing they bounced your ass as forum treasurer because you are such an upstanding member right? Wink 
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:29:56 PM

NASTYFANS IS A SCAM

The end.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█