Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:23:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BCNEX - "SCAM" Withdrawals are no longer available.  (Read 4717 times)
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:05:17 PM

To be honest I've never used BCNEX even once since its launced. Since I've been wary around new projects, especially if it's a new exchange such as BCNEX.
BCNEX is a newly launched exchange this year, however what they present is disappointing. I also had a bad experience with this platform, it took me 1 day to withdraw 10k TRX from this exchange.
Their support team is also very poor, most of them only give general answers and do not help the customer. From what they've shown, I probably will never go back there any more.
As I see the above post above about the responses from the admin regarding the withdrawal issue, it could takes a longer time before it reaches its destination.
Still, if it takes a day or even more, when the one you're currently withdrawing is supposedly to be completed in no time, it's really weird in its own way.

I may not have used it, but in the future I might be using it or avoid using it all the way through since there's a lot better exchanges out there.
Yes, it took me almost a day to withdraw my money from this exchange. They simply reported that the withdrawal failed without giving any reason.
It's best to stay away from such exchanges, most likely we will lose our money.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:15:58 PM

To be honest I've never used BCNEX even once since its launced. Since I've been wary around new projects, especially if it's a new exchange such as BCNEX.
BCNEX is a newly launched exchange this year, however what they present is disappointing. I also had a bad experience with this platform, it took me 1 day to withdraw 10k TRX from this exchange.
Their support team is also very poor, most of them only give general answers and do not help the customer. From what they've shown, I probably will never go back there any more.
As I see the above post above about the responses from the admin regarding the withdrawal issue, it could takes a longer time before it reaches its destination.
Still, if it takes a day or even more, when the one you're currently withdrawing is supposedly to be completed in no time, it's really weird in its own way.

I may not have used it, but in the future I might be using it or avoid using it all the way through since there's a lot better exchanges out there.
Yes, it took me almost a day to withdraw my money from this exchange. They simply reported that the withdrawal failed without giving any reason.
When was that? I thought that this exchange is still have some issues with their withdrawal, there is also an update regarding this issue from the exchange and OP can't withdraw his funds as he stated.
If you are able to withdraw, you are lucky, since even after the exchange is having difficulties you can still able to withdraw.

And yes, we better stay away from this exchange to avoid facing any issues.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:22:02 PM

When was that? I thought that this exchange is still have some issues with their withdrawal, there is also an update regarding this issue from the exchange and OP can't withdraw his funds as he stated.
If you are able to withdraw, you are lucky, since even after the exchange is having difficulties you can still able to withdraw.

And yes, we better stay away from this exchange to avoid facing any issues.

Those who managed to withdraw funds during the problems were very lucky.
Now all withdrawals have been suspended under the pretext of twenty-day maintenance, which is simply unthinkable.
What to do to people who were engaged in trade on this exchange? It is more like an exit scam.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:36:43 PM

Now all withdrawals have been suspended under the pretext of twenty-day maintenance, which is simply unthinkable.
What to do to people who were engaged in trade on this exchange? It is more like an exit scam.
I did not expect that to happen. I still have funds there. although not too big but I hope this is just a technical problem from the development team. I still don't believe in the scam view of this project because the team is still active in the group. I'm not 100% sure but with events like now I think when the withdrawal is opened again everyone will withdraw their money because they are disappointed with what the developer has done.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 02:44:30 PM

hopefully quickly resolved. but have you asked the support contact? What is the problem, is there no withdrawal because it is due to running out of funds and later there will be a refill, or indeed the project has failed and stopped? so you can know clearly how the project continues.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
desticy

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:31:59 PM

I did not expect that to happen. I still have funds there. although not too big but I hope this is just a technical problem from the development team. I still don't believe in the scam view of this project because the team is still active in the group. I'm not 100% sure but with events like now I think when the withdrawal is opened again everyone will withdraw their money because they are disappointed with what the developer has done.

You can hope for anything, but there are unpleasant factors that speak of the alleged hacking of the exchange or the upcoming fraud.
The exchange was developed for a rather long time, after its launch, the main wallet was replenished by $ 40,000, after which there were no replenishment for several months.
It can be assumed that responsible people do not have access to wallets, or someone limited this access.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:01:55 AM

​​ANNOUNCEMENT on the LOCKING of WITHDRAWAL FUNCTIONS on BCNEX exchange

Dear Bcnex-ers,
Besides the users who have everything smoothy in deposit, withdrawal transactions, there are users which are having trouble while withdrawing. Those failed, pending withdrawal transactions were collected, checked manually and get fixed recently.
In order to solve the issue effectively and thoroughly overcome, we need to lock the withdrawal function in shorted time.
What we are going to do during this maintenance time? Here they are:

⁃ Checking, detecting FAILED, PENDING, UNSUCCESSFUL transactions, CANCEL them all and REFUND tokens into your Bcnex wallet.
 ⁃ Applying major upgrade on wallet system so all users will not encounter similar problems in the future.
 ⁃ Doing the audit on all transations which are mentioned above to avoid any mistakes or misscalculation affected to user balance.

The estimated time for all activies above is 20 days. It can be sooner if everything goes as planned.
Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience might have.🙏
Thank you so much for attention & cooperation 🤝

Bcnex Technical Team💌

Source: https://t.me/Bcnex_News/308

Nice job posting the official statement of Bcnex technical team here. But please state the source as well so that people will believe this statement. If possible, state the link so that it can be viewed by everyone. It is hard to believe any account here, especially a newbie, to bring any official statement.

20 days is kind of long. There must be many accounts involved. But good enough that they are giving it a good attention.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
cotton ball

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:09:18 AM

You must delete your topic discussion about BCNEX is scam where you unable for withdrawing your assets, how come with big exchange market like BCNEX become scam, maybe you use wrong address for your withdrawing because I have use this exchange many time and my withdrawing keep success, almost kind coins have withdraw there always success received in my wallet.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:15:44 AM

Dear Bcnex-ers,
Besides the users who have everything smoothy in deposit, withdrawal transactions, there are users which are having trouble while withdrawing. Those failed, pending withdrawal transactions were collected, checked manually and get fixed recently.
In order to solve the issue effectively and thoroughly overcome, we need to lock the withdrawal function in shorted time.

⁃ Checking, detecting FAILED, PENDING, UNSUCCESSFUL transactions, CANCEL them all and REFUND tokens into your Bcnex wallet.
 ⁃ Applying major upgrade on wallet system so all users will not encounter similar problems in the future.
 ⁃ Doing the audit on all transations which are mentioned above to avoid any mistakes or misscalculation affected to user balance.

The estimated time for all activies above is 20 days. It can be sooner if everything goes as planned.

Bcnex Technical Team💌

Nice job posting the official statement of Bcnex technical team here. But please state the source as well so that people will believe this statement. If possible, state the link so that it can be viewed by everyone. It is hard to believe any account here, especially a newbie, to bring any official statement.

20 days is kind of long. There must be many accounts involved. But good enough that they are giving it a good attention.
I was really surprised that such an important announcement but they did not notice on twitter and facebook or on their own website. This practice has caused many people to panic and make negative remarks about this exchange, the way of working of this exchange is really unprofessional. And I haven't seen any exchanges until now postpone withdrawal of 20 days for upgrades, except for scam exchanges
Hallmader

Activity: 1123

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:33:10 AM

Dear Bcnex-ers,

Bcnex Technical Team💌

I was really surprised that such an important announcement but they did not notice on twitter and facebook or on their own website. This practice has caused many people to panic and make negative remarks about this exchange, the way of working of this exchange is really unprofessional. And I haven't seen any exchanges until now postpone withdrawal of 20 days for upgrades, except for scam exchanges

Bcnex has turned from an exchange full of potential into a scam. It seems people are branding it now as a scam until proven otherwise. I do not yet agree on that scam label but the way they handle this they failed. They should release an official statement posted on their website, ANN thread, social media sites, medium, etc. They should even release a video if they wish to appear serious and professional in handling this incident.

20 days is the maximum. We'll wait if they will be able to accomplish everything earlier.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:02:35 AM

Same problem is happening to me. I have been trying to withdraw ETH but every time it becomes failed automatically. This problem has been occuring for more than one months but the team isn't solving this problem. Maybe this is a SCAM exchange. Everyone should be aware before investing here.
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:09:16 AM

Dear Bcnex-ers,

Bcnex Technical Team💌

but this is not true. Why? 20 days can last forever! I can not withdraw money from the 23rd! They have no dates and numbers. And most likely this is a hoax from admins who cannot contact the team.

come on, try to wait 20 days since the announcement was made. however, it's quite natural that they might do a little development or vacation. other than that, I saw the information on his telegram that the exchanger was pretty much doing a list of new coins. if they say 20 days, most likely it is the middle of January 2020, after that, I think there is no reason you can't withdraw.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:37:20 AM

Same problem is happening to me. I have been trying to withdraw ETH but every time it becomes failed automatically. This problem has been occuring for more than one months but the team isn't solving this problem. Maybe this is a SCAM exchange. Everyone should be aware before investing here.
I also use BCNEX but for withdrawal I think there are indeed many problems, I once withdrawal  ETH there, and it failed, I tried again for LTC and it worked, try to withdraw it aside ETH might be possible, ggod luck
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:45:03 AM

I also use BCNEX but for withdrawal I think there are indeed many problems, I once withdrawal  ETH there, and it failed, I tried again for LTC and it worked, try to withdraw it aside ETH might be possible, ggod luck

If the exchange has sufficient funds for every coin or token listed on their exchange, you don't have to worry about to which alt you need your coin to withdraw. However, if you are in the position that you need to withdraw from them, you need to find best alternative options just to get out your money. It only shows that the exchange is not versatile and by all means, they should be avoided as you have no assurance that you will get your money back on time.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:29:47 AM

Opening withdrawal is under probability don't forget that,  given 21 days for maintenance sounds more like an excuse to buy more time, this is just my opinion,  why maintenance have to last that long knowing there are traders who do transactions daily, 
The truth is users should be more vigilant and follow up with update regarding this issue,  there is a possibility that things are not what they seem, i hope the team will be true to their words.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:04:28 AM

Regarding the issue of withdrawing the BCNEX team has answered it through their ANN telegram account, you can read it here: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Bcnex_News

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
desticy

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:56:11 PM

It is worth noting that funds began to flow to the above wallet. $ 400 plus 8 Ethereums. The amount is quite small, and is unlikely to cover the requests of all comers. This is pretty weird.
Maybe they took a timeout of 21 days to raise funds? On the other hand, if it were a scam, what is the point of replenishing this wallet.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:11:58 PM

talking about the scam needs to require clear evidence to convince people not to trade on the exchange many problematic exchanges such as livecoin have been blamed for not processing a person's withdrawal but they clarify it, I suggest you attach strong evidence and bring some people involved in this case because 1 person cannot convince the crowd
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:04:45 AM

I keep telling people... Do not trade in new and unverified exchanges, while it's good to try out new things, this is not always the case in new exchanges because many of them has turned out to be scams and if you want to put any funds in them, it is adviceable to put only funds that you can afford to lose until they are verified by Coinmarketcap and have built a reputation for themselves.

We are almost in 2020 and it isn't nice to keep seeing complaints like this from people who should have known better, I know some friends that would probably fall victim to this as well, I hope it eventually ends well and they refill their coffers, we have seen bigger miracles happen before.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:30:08 AM

It is worth noting that funds began to flow to the above wallet. $ 400 plus 8 Ethereums. The amount is quite small, and is unlikely to cover the requests of all comers. This is pretty weird.
Maybe they took a timeout of 21 days to raise funds? On the other hand, if it were a scam, what is the point of replenishing this wallet.
No one knows for sure what will be happening but I hope they replenish the wallet and allow people to withdraw though this will surely wound their reputation in the future. Refunding people's money is one way to heal the reputation but man I'll be honest i won't deal with this kind of exchange even if my coins happen to only have listed in this specific exchange.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: