Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BCNEX - "SCAM" Withdrawals are no longer available.  (Read 4716 times)
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:20:01 PM

until now their site cannot be opened, I hope you do not think about this for too long because it will cause you to be unenthusiastic, do what you have to do, make this case for learning

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:21:33 PM

just forget this project, there is no more activity in this project even in bcnex telegram group developers team disappear and no one could answer about bcnex future. forget and forgive and move on to other project to recover our loss in this project, there are many better project that will launched in near future, moreover binance already announce about next IEO.
Well, if there isn't any activity on this project then it doesn't need to be followed anymore, it's clear that the developer won't come back and continue in the future.
The DeFi project is now popular, I'm sure this will find the best behind the dark BCNEX.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 07:51:40 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 03:13:27 PM by Nazmul012

Honestly it also disappointed me. I was expected something big from them but unfortunately they failed to fulfill their target and promises they did. And now don't have to do anything without waiting and hope about it to be a good exchange in future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:39:37 PM

I'm highly disappointed about BCNEX, when this exchange project came into this space in 2018 I though it will make big name in crypto industry but I'm surprised and disappointed that it's just another idax shit exchange, new exchanges are just too dangerous
I was very optimistic about the BCNX project. Like you, I was disappointed. They actually scandalized. I have lost myself and many investors, big and small like me, have stuck to their capital.
Honestly it also disappointed me. I was expected something big from them but unfortunately they failed to fulfill their target and promises they did. And now don't have to do anything without waiting and hope about it to be a good exchange in future.
You should not waiting and hope instead, try to take this as a lesson. Don't fall for the same trick twice and use BCNEX scam as a textbook example. Everyone should do it too to keep our holding safe from scummy exchange.
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 09:19:42 PM

BCNEX took people by surprise, so many believed in that exchange, I had a friend that had close to 8 ETH stock in that exchange and he tried to contact their support, all to no avail. I also learnt a very important lesson with this, not to hodl more than enough in any exchange wallet
Yes, it is not recommended to store too many assets in an exchange wallet, because everyone who plays in crypto must always have a personal wallet whose keys we can hold in full, BCNEX has provided a very valuable lesson for everyone, so make this as the key to success elsewhere.
Exchange is not to store your tokens or coins. If we talk about a new exchange, why will we use a new one to store? Actually to store or some time store, we have to trust exchange with coins. I think only a few users left the exchange after selling coins. Traders always store coins in exchange so we should use Binance, not like the "Bcnex" new exchange.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 10:52:45 PM

BCNEX took people by surprise, so many believed in that exchange, I had a friend that had close to 8 ETH stock in that exchange and he tried to contact their support, all to no avail. I also learnt a very important lesson with this, not to hodl more than enough in any exchange wallet
I think your friend is an idiot for storing assets on a new platform, outside of me there are more large platforms that ensure our security. and I also hope that you do not properly store assets on the platform because what is safer is our personal wallet

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:26:50 PM

There is no need to play around it, everyone knows that when withdrawals are suspended for a long time and no work is going on within the exchange or platform then it means only one thing, "exit scam". So in essence, the exchange has exited scam with users funds and it is sad nothing can be done about it. Behaviours like this, are what keeps dragging the crypto space behind. And lastly, I believe this will teach those who keeps assets on exchanges a lesson that, no exchange can be trusted and hence assets should be stored  outside the exchange.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:31:18 PM

BCNEX has injured another new exchange projects that will be coming soon, people will avoid investing in new exchange projects that even have good potential due to the bcnex scam damn.
BCNEX has already destroyed the reputation for the new exchange sites to pop up but it looks like the demands were never trying to go out from the reliable exchange site as so many people have said they have scared to invest into the new exchange site again. Bcnex is a damn scammer that must be jailed like plustoken scammers.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:41:12 AM

And now they are keep doing maintenance on their website. Honestly i don't know if the maintenance is real or not and we can't do much.
If many cryptocurrency exchanges like that, i think we should do something as a community to pursue the scam exchange.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:31:36 AM

And now they are keep doing maintenance on their website. Honestly i don't know if the maintenance is real or not and we can't do much.
If many cryptocurrency exchanges like that, i think we should do something as a community to pursue the scam exchange.
I have an advice for you: if a cryptocurrency project is created and developed by the Vietnamese (BCNEX is an example), it will turn to a scam because the  government of Vietnam does not recognize cryptocurrencies, so the scammer will not be overpowered by local law.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:34:14 AM

until now their site cannot be opened, I hope you do not think about this for too long because it will cause you to be unenthusiastic, do what you have to do, make this case for learning
It will never be reopened, their project has become scam and they are gone from the market. Investors will never be able to get money back from this exchange, it is best to forget it and use the top exchanges in this market to be safe.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 01:07:11 PM

BCNEX has injured another new exchange projects that will be coming soon, people will avoid investing in new exchange projects that even have good potential due to the bcnex scam damn.
BCNEX has already destroyed the reputation for the new exchange sites to pop up but it looks like the demands were never trying to go out from the reliable exchange site as so many people have said they have scared to invest into the new exchange site again. Bcnex is a damn scammer that must be jailed like plustoken scammers.
It does not affect new exchanges, nor do we need to use new ones. Just choosing the top exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Mxc.com .. is enough. If you need to use small exchanges to sell tokens from bounty then only using it a few times is enough.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 01:29:42 PM

It does not affect new exchanges, nor do we need to use new ones. Just choosing the top exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Mxc.com .. is enough. If you need to use small exchanges to sell tokens from bounty then only using it a few times is enough.
I agree with you, the new exchange is only to sell tokens or coins that you just got from the bounty or airdrop,
if you want to invest make sure the exchange does have high trust, such as Binance, make this BCNEX an experience to be even better
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:26:18 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2020, 07:09:04 AM by Jonyshake71

Its really matter of wonder that exchange like BCNEX  could scam because their team was managing that exchange so perfectly. But Somedays later, i found some negative issue again that exchange and fortunately I was able to withdraw my asset. and never go back to trade on that exchange

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 08:04:55 PM

Its really matter of wonder that exchange like BCNEX  could scam because their team was managing that exchange so perfectly. But Somedays later, i found some negative issue again that exchange and fortunately I was able to withdraw my asset. and never go back to trade on that exchange
The exchange is no longer accessible, so it is impossible to trade there. And even if one day it is accessible, no one wants to trade. But I am afraid that they come with another name, so that many people will be trapped again.
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 10:07:08 PM

i also fell victim of this Exchange , i was trusting them so i started trading but within a few weeks i tried to withdraw my Eth but couldn't my Eth has been hanging for over a month now after tried withdrawing. I had to forget and moved on  but i didn't expect that from BCNEX.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:13:23 PM

Be careful of this scam exchanges.  In this market a lot of exchanges available but very few of them are giving real information about them. Based on some survey only 13-15 exchanges are sharing real information. And at this moment nmaybe mire that 100 exchange available around the world. So b careful most of them are scam in volume, withdrawal charge, withdrawal amount and ban withdrawal address. So before using any new exchanges do some research and then go for it.

Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:14:06 PM

Anyway Injective Protocol is pushing to be the first end-to-end decentralized exchange with high transaction throughput too.

That said, I'd be happy if those scammers behind Bcnex scam are apprehended.

It's hard for someone to say something "Anyway". You will not care what people say if you already use the words "Anyway".
Injective Protocol is an ongoing project, there is no evidence whatsoever in its success. What if someday something bad will happen.
There have been very many decentralized exchanges developed. I think don't expect too much, you will be disappointed.

Previously Bcex was also a good exchange. Everyone is talking about Bcnex, and the price of tokens is very stable. The end there was also scams. Some even buy Bcnex tokens directly at bounty participants. Because tokens are locked and will be generated in stages.
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:30:11 PM

i also fell victim of this Exchange , i was trusting them so i started trading but within a few weeks i tried to withdraw my Eth but couldn't my Eth has been hanging for over a month now after tried withdrawing. I had to forget and moved on  but i didn't expect that from BCNEX.
I have expected that to happen since there were no funds on the bcnex hotwallet. I have been asking with myself where was all of the funds going on? that doesn't make sense if the hot wallet has zero amount

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:07:43 AM

Isn't the website inaccessible and it should be time for everyone to forget about this project and choose an exchange that has a good reputation, an exchange like this can only be a lesson for us not to trust new exchanges

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: