Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BCNEX - "SCAM" Withdrawals are no longer available.  (Read 4716 times)
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 05:55:06 PM

Bcnex exchange and their project looks very real and thay had promoted their project very well.And it had crested an enough buzz for an exchange.But Bcnex scammed us.I had joined their bounty but got nothing.And even I have a few eth approximately 450$ worth of ethereum was in that exchange.But before I withdraw,they scam me.And I had tried but didn't succeed.Nowadays its very difficult to choose right exchange and never keep your money in exchanges except it is highly reputed exchange.Then if exchanges close down, you will be in disaster mode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 06:54:36 PM

Yes right BCNEX is a scam exchange. i have hold some fund in this exchange but later i couldn’t withdraw. I tried to contact the admin but they did not accept my message even they’re block me from there official telegram group. However, many investors have fallen victim to them and lost money anyway we will not rush to invest like the blind.
Agree, I also see a lot of people complaining at their telegram. But all were removed and blocked from the group, and after a while the project disappeared with all the investors' money. It's disappointing for an exchange that raised $ 30 million from an ICO

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 11:06:19 PM

It has been long scam this BCNEX project they are trusted at start but the in end one of them are gone one by one and so many people are not totally get there coins because of these the withdrawal is not working. And now they are regret of why such kind of project they trusted the most are become scam and now past is past face the reality of crypto and maybe next time we should be aware of these kind of project so that our time in crypto are not going to waste.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:11:14 AM

It has been long scam this BCNEX project they are trusted at start but the in end one of them are gone one by one and so many people are not totally get there coins because of these the withdrawal is not working. And now they are regret of why such kind of project they trusted the most are become scam and now past is past face the reality of crypto and maybe next time we should be aware of these kind of project so that our time in crypto are not going to waste.
they harmed investors very much , in ICO they raised around $28millions and if most of them could not withdrawn ofcourse it will be great scam project. their team suddenly running with website maintenance reason. we must becarefull with project come from this country , i see they have reputation in scamming people.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:22:03 AM

I also face this Bcnex scam. Just saw this thread and found that the am not the only one who got scammed. In th beginning of Bcnex exchange everything was normal but suddenly they stop withdraw. When people asking about it then they said exchange is in maintenance and still maintenance going on. After many queries they makes withdrawal three assets but those three assets also not working. Now they deleted their teligram group
I don't know how they live on earth after doing that kind of scam. All team members should be in jailed.

Bitcointalk
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:18:46 PM

I also face this Bcnex scam. Just saw this thread and found that the am not the only one who got scammed. In th beginning of Bcnex exchange everything was normal but suddenly they stop withdraw. When people asking about it then they said exchange is in maintenance and still maintenance going on. After many queries they makes withdrawal three assets but those three assets also not working. Now they deleted their teligram group
I don't know how they live on earth after doing that kind of scam. All team members should be in jailed.
Many of you are victim of scam from Bcnex project, If you read in the telegram of Bcnex so many people always complaining about the coins stock of there sites. And most of them also are not paid from bounty campaign they working until the end of bounty campaign they have, And yes they deleted the telegram group for avoiding to those people always complaining. I hope they are reported for being a scam project.
well some time ago I also tried to chat in the telegram group and the admin from them made a private chat to me which had the aim of sending a certain nominal amount of BTC to withdraw assets and I immediately laughed because it was ridiculous they were trying to scam to the victims of the exchange.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:20:13 PM

I also used to trust this exchange a lot in the past and am really regretful now about what was happening during this time. Actually, the investors participating in this exchange have no hope and BCNEX will certainly never return. The only thing we can do now is forget about it as there's nothing else you can do.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:27:39 PM

Yes right BCNEX is a scam exchange. i have hold some fund in this exchange but later i couldn’t withdraw. I tried to contact the admin but they did not accept my message even they’re block me from there official telegram group. However, many investors have fallen victim to them and lost money anyway we will not rush to invest like the blind.
Agree, I also see a lot of people complaining at their telegram. But all were removed and blocked from the group, and after a while the project disappeared with all the investors' money. It's disappointing for an exchange that raised $ 30 million from an ICO
I didn't even believe if this one has already reached such amount. Scammer that created bcnex never try to publish the hot wallet that has already used to raised the funds from the investors. I believe they were manipulating the result and it should be less than 30 millions or even a few million dollars.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Romanianz

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:03:27 PM

I never trust this exchange from it started until rated as a scam, an trusted exchange will never do free marketing such as giving free token.
if you wonder why I said that, a trusted project/exchange they will crowdfunding to raise a cap with accessible information for users about its team.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:44:49 PM

I never trust this exchange from it started until rated as a scam, an trusted exchange will never do free marketing such as giving free token.
if you wonder why I said that, a trusted project/exchange they will crowdfunding to raise a cap with accessible information for users about its team.
I think a lot of exchanges are launching free coins or it is often called Bounty or Airdrop. This means that giving free tokens to participants or users cannot be used as a benchmark for scams.
When viewed from the clarity of the team, BCNEX shows a more real team than the others. All team information is clearly visible on their website, even if we look at their Facebook now, there is still a team photo.
However BCNEX commits fraud when their exchange is running 100%. In fact, many investors who make deposits to the exchange, not only trade the investment yields of ICO tokens.
I also went through the same thing, so I know exactly how they were scams.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 09:40:06 PM

they harmed investors very much , in ICO they raised around $28millions and if most of them could not withdrawn ofcourse it will be great scam project. their team suddenly running with website maintenance reason. we must becarefull with project come from this country , i see they have reputation in scamming people.
Scamers are everywhere, and if you're not careful I believe you will come across many scam projects like that. Since December 2019, I've seen a lot of people's complaints about this exchange. They couldn't withdraw money from the exchange and I tried checking their cold wallet, it was really surprised that it only had $ 500 left in the wallet. And soon they got the site upkeep and became scam like it is now
And yes scammer everwhere even do in the past years of 2017 there are also scammers but not to many not just like now you always seen on when you open in this forum so that we need to be careful for choosing project that we need to invest or joining the project because it will become again like BCNEX the worst scam project.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:49:30 PM

It's not about giving free tokens, an exchange with team which are not trustworthy will always end in scam. This is the more reason why traders need to be careful with the exchange they use. There are some things I look out for in any exchange before I make deposit and trade, team credibility is number one, then trust level, how secure is it, trading volume etc.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:27:26 PM

It's not about giving free tokens, an exchange with team which are not trustworthy will always end in scam. This is the more reason why traders need to be careful with the exchange they use. There are some things I look out for in any exchange before I make deposit and trade, team credibility is number one, then trust level, how secure is it, trading volume etc.
Binance excel so well in the exchange because of his experience and management of fund. Most of the exchanges that came right before the bull market had fail with the large budget that the bear market cant handle. Same CEO of the exchange also have extravagant lifestyle than can run anyone out  business. Any exchange that will compete with binance must consider users first and prevent unattractive tariff or fee

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:48:45 PM

I lost 400$+ in BCNEX exchange, they kept giving hope that the platform will come back to normal operations then it was glaring later on that its scam. I actually bought their exchange token when the exchange token trend was still on, little did I know everything will end this way. It's a lesson learnt the hard way, I will never trade on any exchange without very high reputation. Infact presently I avoid new exchanges to avoid sad stories.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:31:55 PM

I have seen this incident and I try to examine it as a whole and it turns out to be true, the bcnex exchanger is a scam, I personally can't guess the bcnex exchanger can be a scam because it looks very good from the start there is always an update so many traders come and in the end they deceived everyone and just disappeared

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:34:45 PM

I lost 400$+ in BCNEX exchange, they kept giving hope that the platform will come back to normal operations then it was glaring later on that its scam. I actually bought their exchange token when the exchange token trend was still on, little did I know everything will end this way. It's a lesson learnt the hard way, I will never trade on any exchange without very high reputation. Infact presently I avoid new exchanges to avoid sad stories.
Exchanges project is hard to believe might early out as legit, promising, potential, but can't to survive. I don't know why people keep continue to try new exchanges even though they know already a lot of good exchanges with high reputation out there. For me, I never tried a new exchange unless
forced to use it
They had a clear plan from the start, creating a project with a great deal of confidence to gain investor confidence. That's why they were able to raise more than $ 30 million from an ICO, and now they've become a scam and left a lot of people losing their money and frustration.

Becky666

Activity: 756
Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 08:49:17 PM

That's a huge loss base on my earnings. What I can't comprehend with cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are traders is, they care less of what can happen which has happened to others. They don't remember what happened to others who actually used new exchanges without reputation in the past, though even reputable exchanges had one time disappointed us, including myself. As at today, I don't trust new cryptocurrency exchanges with zero reputation and average trade volumes to even start with.

███████ ███████     R O L L B I T           The Social & Provably Fair Crypto Casino           [ PLAY NOW ]     ███████ ███████
/  SLOTS     /  GAME SHOW     /  LIVE CASINO     /  ROULETTE     /  BLACKJACK
|          Twitter          |        ♠   Instant Deposits & Withdrawals   -   Live Customer Support   -   Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses   ♠      |          Discord          |
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:16:29 PM

That's your lesson, there are a lot of scams in this market and it's hard for us to dodge them. I also invested in a lot of scam projects and it cost me a lot of money, and I gave up investing in new projects because it was too risky.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 02:01:24 AM

I think we can take a lesson here, never use any new exchange that you don't know the reputation.
im so sorry that you lost your $400, but we should try to deposit with less amount of coin first, so we wouldn't lose too much if it turn into a scam exchange.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:47:24 PM

Yup, at this point we have many many exchange available in the market. But very few of them are legit. Most of them are not. Many of them use fake volume,or high withdraw fees or maybe bot trading. I have bad experience too in some exchange. One of them is cat.ex. So at this point I don't for these kind in f exchanges I always like to trade on good exchanges like binance ,kucoin ,huobi. I also suggest you that if you want to trade go for legit exchanges rather than some scam site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: