Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Libra coin alive or dead?  (Read 549 times)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:59:02 PM

The authorities and higher structures just do not lag behind the scales, everyone wants to have their own profit, this is why the future of this coin is interesting. I also wonder who is behind Bitcoin? somebody knows?)

For starters the credit card company processing payment for the Bitcoin.org domain in 2008

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 06:05:08 PM

I think Libra coin will be very good coin due that many people around the world using Facebook, If things will go well, Facebook's coin will rise quickly when it's gonna be launched in the market. We need just to be patient now and wait for this moment, I will also hold some money to buy a good amount of liberals coin when it will be in the market.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 06:24:52 PM

in your place, I would even stop to be interested in technical information about LIBRA, because now everything that they can provide about the technical part of the project will most likely be greatly changed and a completely different thing will be written after a year. due to problems with the US authorities, this project will only do what the government will allow to them.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 07:27:32 PM

No, Libra coin is not dead,  they scheduled the launch of Libra in 2020 which is yet to come. Though regulations may stop the Libra launching time for a while but I believe it will be launched in the next year for sure, Zuckerberg won't give up so easily!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

in your place, I would even stop to be interested in technical information about LIBRA, because now everything that they can provide about the technical part of the project will most likely be greatly changed and a completely different thing will be written after a year. due to problems with the US authorities, this project will only do what the government will allow to them.
People are just too curious about the Libra in an instance that they are diving down to its core even without it being released officially. lmao. Other people are too skeptical about it because facebook has been involve in many data breaching situations, but taking about cryptocurrencies I think facebook will do its job delivering a high class of currency which can be useful. I know nothing about its internal when it comes to the intermediaries of facebook to government, I'm pretty sure it will come off great.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:02:34 PM

You are right but yet I will be waiting to see Libra at living! Because I still believe Facebook's Libra will bring a mass adoption in crypto, Facebook is the biggest social network platform, so, it's a big deal. Many new people will show interest in the crypto market and they will know about Bitcoin!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:11:31 PM

Libra's not dead. Libra's time is short. When Libra comes out, nothing will ever be the same. Bitcoin has already advertised the blockchain. With Blockchain, an economy seems to be entering our daily lives. Libra will be a project with millions of users.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:15:58 PM

Not much can be said about the faith of that cryptocurrency as the SEC seems not to be in agreement to the launch of that coin. I think that project has been put on hold at the moment pending further developments and approvals from the SEC. Not to sound like a pessimist but i don't have any hope that coin will ever get all the needed approvals to enable it launch into the crypto industry.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:46:34 PM

There was a rapid growth in bitcoin price in last 2-3 months when it was announced Facebook is going to launch its own coin, called libra coin,
Now its already in cold store, due to US and EU agencies interference.

I saw in coin market cap, its only general information about libra coin, but no technical data is available yet.

Even Libra has not been released yet, so how could Libra have lived or died? There are rumors that Libra will not be released in the future because there are so many countries against it. But recently Libra has also changed many terms to conform to government regulations and try to release in 2020. Everything is just beginning so we need to wait a bit longer to know result

Given the fact that many countries do not approve of the launch of the project, but at the same time, EU and US regulators are in constant negotiations with the project. And this means that the project can be published, and when this happens it will be a project that is fully approved by the most stringent regulators, which means that the popularity of the project will not interfere with anything. It will be a kind of monopoly for some time. Although who knows what a this precedent could lead to.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:42:03 AM

I think Libra coin will be very good coin due that many people around the world using Facebook, If things will go well, Facebook's coin will rise quickly when it's gonna be launched in the market. We need just to be patient now and wait for this moment, I will also hold some money to buy a good amount of liberals coin when it will be in the market.

is there a guarantee that a large company that will issue new coins will certainly be able to succeed? systematically indeed it will affect that there will be a large demand like our colleague above. but that also will not guarantee that libra will be as successful as the name of the bearer. naturally if a large company like Facebook issues a libra, it will surely be awaited by many interested people because the big name of Facebook itself is not because of the libra.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:00:05 AM

There was a rapid growth in bitcoin price in last 2-3 months when it was announced Facebook is going to launch its own coin, called libra coin,

I saw in coin market cap, its only general information about libra coin, but no technical data is available yet.

Still hanging but many are still hoping, Libra coin will have a huge impact and regulators don't want to see disruptions in the presence system, so they are still reviewing it and looking at every situation as it comes, they want it regulated and makes it looks good in their eyes, we can only speculate now.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:51:29 AM

......random doped words.........
Tell me a reason why not every company will have own token, like they have the own website.
Creation cost is minimal, specialized company contracted to maintain.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:58:18 AM

Libra's not dead. Libra's time is short. When Libra comes out, nothing will ever be the same. Bitcoin has already advertised the blockchain. With Blockchain, an economy seems to be entering our daily lives. Libra will be a project with millions of users.
Why can you be sure that Libra will be a project with millions of users? because until now no one has used Libra,
and can you explain the development of Libra today?
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:04:37 PM

Why can you be sure that Libra will be a project with millions of users? because until now no one has used Libra,
and can you explain the development of Libra today?

Precisely, and Libra is currently nowhere to go, not even investors will look at this coin's potentiality until their problem will resolve.
Many we're watching this at their first announcement to lunch but it still there. And when the problem with regulations arise, it is somewhat forgotten. May the situation won't look so good and Libra coins will probably dissolve.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mega_crypto

Activity: 188
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:48:48 PM

Facebook coin have a lot of obstacles to overcome. The central banks of the United States and the European Union are concerned about the emergence of cryptocurrency on the social network Facebook. A compromise is needed and it will be found, Libra will be put into circulation and the growth of the cryptocurrency market to a large extent depends on this event.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:52:24 PM

Libra coin is alive and they are just working on its legal side, looks like the government dont want libra coin to be operated. Lets see how they will get this done, but I'm sure they can. On the other side, some of the giant companies who have announced partnership in this project have already backed out due to unknown reason.
Bitcoincc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:11:10 PM

It is 2020 that Libra will be launched. It is not yet adopted so it has not died. Although, it is facing setback and this could delay when it would be launched.

PayPal did not support it. Visa, MasterCard and many other companies that supported it before are not supporting it again. Although, they might still support it after it has been launched but it could cause major setback for Libra.

Libra is facing main challenges from USA and European Union. This could really delay Libra to be launched in January 2020. So, Libra is not a dead coin but rather that it has not yet been launched and facing setbacks by USA and EU.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:58:55 PM

It is definitely because Libra is still yet to approved thus it is yet launched. Although it has a prior description but still it hasn't yet been used so no data been produced. We cannot further say that it will be going to alive nor dead because Libra is in still on its own progress. So imo if coinmarketcap isn't yet producing its own data then who are we to conclude such analysis, right?
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

If the Libra coin will be launched, it will certainly greatly affect the development of cryptocurrency in the future, but we don't know whether the impact will be positive or negative? But if the existence of Libra coin can make a boost to Cryptocurrency, of course it will make Cryptocurrency more developed in the future, I personally hope that the launch of Libra coin will have a positive impact on bitcoin and other altcoins.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:10:52 PM

The plan is all set to release the coin next year, but who knows how facebook is planning to ease out the regulatory hurdles and they have the power to influence the people at the right places and if they are able to do that is to be seen and i hope they are moving forward with the project even with this much backlash, i am hoping they will push through and open the market for the rest of the private companies and we will have a swarm of new private centralized coins Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: