Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is dead these days, what next in the market? STO? IEO?  (Read 1387 times)
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:13:49 AM

Presently sto and ICO are nowhere to be placed, initial exchange offering is the only one making waves yet most that listed on some exchanges without volume just died naturally, for you to invest, check what the project aims to solve and also check the exchange where the sales would be carried out.

Right, but even IEO was being targeted by this scammers. I think both ICO, STO and IEO are to be stopped and need other means of funding projects. Investors nowadays are aware of this schemes and are cautious about this money.
It is expected. Scammers are everwhere espcially in a place or an investment where there is a lot of money circulates. IEO is one of the sources, so scammers will be there.
But I din't think that another funding will resolve this issue we have with scammers. What we really need is something that will filter every project that will come to us.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:32:49 AM

IEO and STO are nothing more than a further attempt to repeat the trend of 2017 (full of fomo). But this time the community already has the developed anticopes, only a few novices can fall into the trap of giving them more money.

The next market is... bitcoin yet! And De.Fi. (perhaps)
BestCryptoYear2020 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:05:52 AM

Overall conclusion of this post
1- ICO/STO/IEO everything is dead.
2- Only real coins in the market have value.
3- coins are listed in good exchanges and coinmarketcap are more valuable.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:41:42 PM

I strongly believe IEO will take over from ICO because investors believe IEO provides more secure environment for investors to put in their money and expect some great returns.
As we speak ieos are losing credibility as well, it doesn't matter if a coin offering is being offered in an exchange if at the end the project is going to be led by incompetent developers and if it is just another scam, people need to stop throwing their money to all of those developers that have not written a single line of code until they have proven with their efforts and their reputation and their experience that they are worth the money that you're giving them.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:54:29 PM

Overall conclusion of this post
1- ICO/STO/IEO everything is dead.
2- Only real coins in the market have value.
3- coins are listed in good exchanges and coinmarketcap are more valuable.
IEO is still functioning well, it's not dead yet like your conclusion. There are not many leading exchanges that implement IEO because the current market is freezing and investors do not want to invest in new projects, they focus on Bitcoin and the altcoins listed in the market. I believe that when the market heats up like 2017, IEO will be stronger again

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:17:36 PM

From my point of view, there are many factors that matter a lot. Thus, talking about me, I am always trying to choose the most advanced solutions that are coming with real and practical value
govorrue

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:22:40 PM

From my point of view, there are many factors that matter a lot. Thus, talking about me, I am always trying to choose the most advanced solutions that are coming with real and practical value

Evening mate. This is absolutely true and basically, this is the only way to choose the great solution. Own analysis is essential. At least this is how I see the situation
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:44:15 PM

the ICO project will continue, you can see that every day the ICO Project always appears in the gift section. it's just that most of them are bullshit and the biggest problem is that fraud projects almost kill the entire cryptoqurrency market. We have gone through 2 periods and it is quite difficult to know which projects are really real, because almost all projects currently look real and promising. it's important to always be careful with projects like that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
volport

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:50:42 PM

Evening mate. This is absolutely true and basically, this is the only way to choose the great solution. Own analysis is essential. At least this is how I see the situation

I always conduct one for this reason. And talking about you, are there many solutions you follow these days? Any great ones you can advice on?
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:54:44 PM

I always conduct one for this reason. And talking about you, are there many solutions you follow these days? Any great ones you can advice on?

No any solutions for the such things. If we want to give solution on investing IEO, STO kind of stuffs we need to choose the right projects using the perfect knowledge about it.
To speak about deadness of the business. I will always Support the ICO because it is open source investment for every people.
govorrue

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:55:14 PM

To be honest, I only follow 2 or 3 most advanced ones that both combine strong concept and tech part. Cause what I always pay attention to is the idea, its realization, prospects, roadmap and the team. Of course, there also must be real benefits for users
volport

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:07:59 PM

To be honest, I only follow 2 or 3 most advanced ones that both combine strong concept and tech part. Cause what I always pay attention to is the idea, its realization, prospects, roadmap and the team. Of course, there also must be real benefits for users

Rather rational parameters. And are there any tokens or platforms you can recommend me to have a look at? Of course, interested in the most advanced solutions. And will anyway do own research after your recommendation
Cheatbtt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:12:25 PM

according to my personal research on the current ico project.
1. 60% ico fraud projects
2. 10% ico projects were delayed due to inadequate project funding problems
3. 10% ico projects fail, there are also problems regarding manipulation of investor funds.
4. 10% ico projects do not pay investors and bounty hunters according to the agreement at the beginning.
5. 10% the ico projects are listed on a small exchange and end badly.
govorrue

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:24:17 PM

Rather rational parameters. And are there any tokens or platforms you can recommend me to have a look at? Of course, interested in the most advanced solutions. And will anyway do own research after your recommendation

One of the most advanced solutions for me these days is Intelligent Hero. And it seems that I am not the only person in love with what the guys are offering - they are having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets that is in pretty high demand these days. In few words, guys offer users the opportunity to connect with like-minds and individuals from other fields of life and gives them the opportunity to relate and share ideas with one another. The intelligent Hero platform enables interactions between members of the community to enable them to share ideas and knowledge which cuts across various fields with each other. Of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at them, pretty sure that you will be impressed. And share your thoughts afterwards, interested in your opinion
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:47:46 PM

maybe like a project that doesn't use or through funds from an ICO project investor. I mean, I observed that a project that runs using their personal funds or like through an airdrop on a telegram bot can actually pay its participants.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:03:28 PM

Nothing seems much positive these days! ICO is dead totally, STO is likely dead. Though some new STO projects are coming but I don't think they will hit the soft cap! IEO is still great, though it passing a bad time nowadays, but with the crypto market pumps, I think IEO will be favourite once again. Recently IMO got hype, but that is already vanishing!

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:38:09 PM

according to my personal research on the current ico project.
1. 60% ico fraud projects
2. 10% ico projects were delayed due to inadequate project funding problems
3. 10% ico projects fail, there are also problems regarding manipulation of investor funds.
4. 10% ico projects do not pay investors and bounty hunters according to the agreement at the beginning.
5. 10% the ico projects are listed on a small exchange and end badly.
While I agree with most of the contents of what you post, at the same time you should still leave a small percentage for the possibility that a coin is successful and it is accepted in one of the big exchanges and its development continues for years, I know it is not very likely but it still happens from time to time and we cannot discard that possibility even if we think it is extremely unlikely an investor is going to put his money in the right coin.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:44:18 PM

I don't know whether the next is STO or IEO, because we have all seen ICO, STO and IEO projects now no longer profitable for investment. and to be honest, from the beginning of 2019 until now I have stopped investing in projects for several reasons, especially rampant fraud. for now I prefer to invest in the top cryptoqurrency in the market.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 07:16:21 PM

It's old news that ICO is dead, even STO and IEO are not new token sale models anymore. They all have their advantages and disadvantages, but I think so far IEO stands out with more advantages with regards legitimacy and lower risk when done on a reputable exchange. There is a new model, IMO but to me that's the most crappie ever since there is no private key for the IMO app, and 90% of funds bought from IMO will be release very slowly in a year.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:57:54 PM

I don't know whether the next is STO or IEO, because we have all seen ICO, STO and IEO projects now no longer profitable for investment. and to be honest, from the beginning of 2019 until now I have stopped investing in projects for several reasons, especially rampant fraud. for now I prefer to invest in the top cryptoqurrency in the market.
It does not matter what is next, as long as the projects behind those methods of getting money does not change then things are going to keep going in the same direction, people are no longer interested in investing in any of those projects because they have realized the chances of making money with them are very low and investors are not going to want to keep supporting new projects that keep failing just months after being released and end up being scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: