Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cut crypto loss at no cost: Soothing Coin to be listed on top exchange P2PB2B  (Read 1489 times)
sthcoin (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:37:40 AM

You have really bad idea, face lost with free coin?. First I think invest in stable coin to cover our lost is better than your idea. Second thing is I can't open your web site, my browser block the site for safety security. You need some rest and make new post but please with real web site and data.

Still blocked? https://www.sslshopper.com/ says fine and it works for all the browsers I can test with.

For the most part you are right by saying investing in stable coins is better. But if you can spare a few minutes, maybe it won't hurt that much to stock a few free coins? You never know.  Cool
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:12:49 PM

Those who gave me feedback thus far, kind or not, if don't mind, please drop me an STHCOIN (not SHITCOIN  Cheesy) address in a reply. I will send you 100 STHC. It may not be worth anything (yet), but certainly an expression of appreciation.

Of course, to get an STHCOIN address, you will have to spend a few precious minutes to get one from https://www.soothing.center .

Thank you!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:15:10 PM

free coins?
I don't think it will benefit much and will become rubbish. Waste of money to make a transaction.
must collect a lot of referrals to get even more coins, is this an airdrop coin and what is the purpose of this coin is made.

I also think that its not better in any means. I don't understand what the purpose of this coin in the first instance. May be somebody can explain me better.
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:56:02 PM

free coins?
I don't think it will benefit much and will become rubbish. Waste of money to make a transaction.
must collect a lot of referrals to get even more coins, is this an airdrop coin and what is the purpose of this coin is made.

I also think that its not better in any means. I don't understand what the purpose of this coin in the first instance. May be somebody can explain me better.

A little more details at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213328

We will keep adding info while trying to figure out the best way to say. A gem may look like a stone before it is polished.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:58:47 PM

This subject looks good, but I would not say cut loss.
I will say take your profits each time that you can.

Avoid greed and always dyor. Also do not store your profits on exchange platforms
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:05:17 PM

Lol I saw SHTCOIN and read it as "Shitcoin". How can u bring such a clueless coin and compare it with Bitcoin, stating its more secure haha. Well this free coin sounds more like a comic to me. This is the first time I'm coming across it, well, I'll still check it out when I have some FREE TIME.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 07:06:41 PM

Today I have a lot of free coins. I received these coins after participating in various bounty programs. But people have long ceased to believe in such projects. They don't want to waste their personal time on such coins. Very small chance that it can make a profit. And there is a very high chance that this project will be a scam. I tried to go to this site 5 times in different days and it constantly did not work.
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:32:35 AM

free coins?

The goal may be to seek as much profit as possible.
but I also do not understand, because there is no roadmap about this project, how it is progressing and what is being built.
Many projects that carry out strategies like this but are not successful and eventually abandoned.
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:08:42 AM

This subject looks good, but I would not say cut loss.
I will say take your profits each time that you can.

Avoid greed and always dyor. Also do not store your profits on exchange platforms

Maybe you are the one who never had loss.  Cheesy 

And good advice.
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:10:18 AM

Lol I saw SHTCOIN and read it as "Shitcoin". How can u bring such a clueless coin and compare it with Bitcoin, stating its more secure haha. Well this free coin sounds more like a comic to me. This is the first time I'm coming across it, well, I'll still check it out when I have some FREE TIME.

1 is definitely a big jump from 0! Thanks for coming across.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:13:35 AM

free coins?

but I also do not understand, because there is no roadmap about this project, how it is progressing and what is being built.
Many projects that carry out strategies like this but are not successful and eventually abandoned.
with the unclear direction of a project, investors will eventually be left behind, especially if there are no products that can be used in the project, of course it will be increasingly difficult to develop. if it's like that we have to dare to cut loss or not accept at all

sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:17:20 AM

free coins?

We start small and low profile. That means, we have a huge room to grow.  Wink

No matter what is done, the successful ones are always the minority. We will strive and try to catch every opportunity out there. Never give up!
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:20:37 AM

free coins?

with the unclear direction of a project, investors will eventually be left behind, especially if there are no products that can be used in the project, of course it will be increasingly difficult to develop. if it's like that we have to dare to cut loss or not accept at all

Depends on what "products" mean.

What can be the loss for this coin is just a few minutes.
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:11:19 PM

Wondering how many people left Google before its IPO.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 04:32:12 PM

I don't think is anyway to cut crypto loss mainly when market drop a lot and continue drop, but most secure investments is still bitcoin and will continue be for long time, maybe only way to cut loss is to buy stable coins or exchange to fiat when see the pirce drop but is hard to watch every hour how market goes.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:41:43 PM

I don't think is anyway to cut crypto loss mainly when market drop a lot and continue drop, but most secure investments is still bitcoin and will continue be for long time, maybe only way to cut loss is to buy stable coins or exchange to fiat when see the pirce drop but is hard to watch every hour how market goes.
Diversification to stable coins will be useful only when you are sure that the price will fall and, as I know, you can never be sure of this. if you just hold Bitcoin, in the long term, you will still get your profit. the main thing is to remain patient and do not do stupid actions. When the price is falling people making very bad mistakes

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:21:44 PM

Looks site does not work. First you should solve it. Secondly, what will keep this project alive? Maybe if it was created 7-8 years ago, you could have succeeded, because being cheaper and faster than BTC is not an important feature at current time. Besides, what about product of the project?

Maybe he cite a scam site or maybe old site which he research some free coins then promoting it to know the opinion of others. He didn't know a lot about crypto and I think he only started from researching on how to earn money using crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:22:31 PM

Wondering how many people left Google before its IPO.
Do you also wonder how many projects like Google has failed before the first year?
The risky businesses bring more profit than traditional businesses but it doesn't mean every project will be successful.

Good point. So it is all luck.  Grin  If you miss it, you miss it.
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:28:59 PM

That's valid, but it does not mean you can't scoop up some free coins ... well, if you have a few minutes to spare
sthcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:36:17 PM

Diversification to stable coins will be useful only when you are sure that the price will fall and, as I know, you can never be sure of this. if you just hold Bitcoin, in the long term, you will still get your profit. the main thing is to remain patient and do not do stupid actions. When the price is falling people making very bad mistakes

How about diversification to free coins? That wont' cost a dime. Cost a little bit time though. But if one does not have anything else to do, why not?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: