Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: slavery always was the condition of 99%+ of the worlds society and even elites  (Read 725 times)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:17:02 PM

african americans are pissed of since once they where put into so called "plantagions" where they helped growing plants (for the british or spanish empires), similar like other slaves throughout human history

but what is the difference between a plantagion and a workplace? effectively its the same.

there is either, you get ruled and to live under a nationalist or geographic banking cartel dictatorship (russia, china, usa, eu) or you get to live under an imperial financial cartel (british, spanish empire)

alternatively 99% of people are also defacto salary slaves in a marxist proletarian dictatorship.

and not to mention theistic middle eastern kingdoms, and not just middle eastern also african european and even aztec kingdom used and catched slaves.

what are blacks in america living in wealth complain therefore about?

regards

Comparing an outright slavery to wanna be slavery is either being economical with the truth or just a form of consolation to yourself or probably you are apologetic to the fundamental error that our forefathers have committed. How do you compare someone who could get raped, made to dance for its owners in nakedness, turned to a pimp, sold like a commodity or eventually killed for no justifiable reasons as to someone who probably getting paid for staying at home in the name of social welfare. Its not comparable and no one should not attempt to do such.
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:20:39 PM

We're all virtual slaves, but the difference is that we have a choice. We can choose to live a simple life, go live off the land, and not care so much about being down with the Jones. We have that type of freedom.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 04:25:21 PM

why is plantagion slavery then illegal and salary slavery ok?

Doesn't "plantagion" have to do with botany?      Wink

plantations it is, well i am telling it very clearly also very important for black or africans to hear, in reality of human life always more than 99% where always enslaved even the top elite's where slaves, if you research the history of the russian tzar ivan the terrible, which was in russia known as ivan the strict, you will instantly understand that even top elites where slaves to the ruler.

and the sovereign ruler? he was usually a slave to a religion or nations mindset, take putin as an example he has to do what his nation is expecting from him, same with trump, and also the same was the case of ivan the strict, and of course the muslim chaliph

from that perspective i share muslims oppionion that it is the decision of higher beings than humans what happens. human's are never free, and human rights can only be truly given by god/gods etc.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:20:27 PM

Way to start the year!  Grin

We can argue that the rat race these days is similar to slavery but I personally think it's more similar to serfdom. You have rights (albeit not much) and you can buy off your freedom OR you can flee.

A medieval serf can flee to a town and stay there for a year and a day and he's free. A modern salaryman can cut his expenses for a few years and leave the rat race to be more financially independent. The modern man have a bit more options.

serfdoom is same like slavery, in my oppinion west should return to religion, because atheism makes people claiming something pointless you can't trust the statements of anyone anymore, and people are becoming unable to communicate.

Um, the Middle Ages when serfdom was common also happened to be the time when the papacy was at its height. Only as organized religion weakened was there greater economic progress in Europe. I'm for freedom of religion but I'd rather have it separate from public life. I don't want to return to the time when the Pope command armies, etc.

We're all virtual slaves, but the difference is that we have a choice. We can choose to live a simple life, go live off the land, and not care so much about being down with the Jones. We have that type of freedom.

I'm under the impression that everyone's a "slave" to someone. The goal is to reduce the number of masters one is beholden to.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 06:28:43 PM

Way to start the year!  Grin

We can argue that the rat race these days is similar to slavery but I personally think it's more similar to serfdom. You have rights (albeit not much) and you can buy off your freedom OR you can flee.

A medieval serf can flee to a town and stay there for a year and a day and he's free. A modern salaryman can cut his expenses for a few years and leave the rat race to be more financially independent. The modern man have a bit more options.

serfdoom is same like slavery, in my oppinion west should return to religion, because atheism makes people claiming something pointless you can't trust the statements of anyone anymore, and people are becoming unable to communicate.

Um, the Middle Ages when serfdom was common also happened to be the time when the papacy was at its height. Only as organized religion weakened was there greater economic progress in Europe. I'm for freedom of religion but I'd rather have it separate from public life. I don't want to return to the time when the Pope command armies, etc.

I'm under the impression that everyone's a "slave" to someone. The goal is to reduce the number of masters one is beholden to.

there is no big difference actually between serfdoom to financial nobility (bank/billionaires/equity billionaires with passive incomes) and official nobility (kings, firsts, barons, etc)

merchantofzeny

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:49:23 AM

snip
there is no big difference actually between serfdoom to financial nobility (bank/billionaires/equity billionaires with passive incomes) and official nobility (kings, firsts, barons, etc)

A serf cannot be king. A salaryman can become a banker or billionaire, etc. Life still sucks but there are more options to rise up in the ladder or at least life comfortably. Know the rules well and get your game up.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 10:22:15 AM

snip

A serf cannot be king. A salaryman can become a banker or billionaire, etc. Life still sucks but there are more options to rise up in the ladder or at least life comfortably. Know the rules well and get your game up.

thats true, but only if the money the servants/salary slave money/capitalist  earns is being treated with wisdom,

in a corrupt republic you money gets inflated away quickly, and only hard currencies count,

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:36:21 AM

We just ignore the small inconvenience that we end up getting used to it and now we get used to slavery.  Aren't we all slave to this economy?

During the time of Nikola Tesla he invented the coil tower which distributed wireless energy, everyone can just connect to it freely as planned but somehow capitalist aren't happy with it because there is no money to it. The end up using the technology of Thomas Edison.  We could have got these energy for free but right now we are force to work 9-5 in order for us to pay our bills.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 10:36:35 AM

I agree with you because in life we all have the freedom to live a normal life But this slavery society is ruining it It makes all the people of society oppressed Stupid and oppressed people are more prone to it Poor people are more enslaved to slavery.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:31:08 PM

Since even our thinking and choosing is slavery to the bioelectric activity in out bodies and brains, it's time that we understand something that is very deep.

God is making children for Himself when he makes us. Children are little gods. God even calls us such in both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

The universe in which we live is very great. Nobody has but a sliver of understanding or ability regarding the universe. God is greater than the universe beyond how the universe is greater than we are. Everything that we think, do, or that happens to us, is training and forming so that we are pushed into becoming Adults.

But how do you make baby souls/spirits into Adult souls/spirits? Even God has made a big job for Himself when He decided to do this... make "companion Gods" for Himself, out of nothing. It will take all eternity to complete this task.

God is beyond even eternity and infinity.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:29:08 PM

But, yeah, it's true that through history people voluntarily became slaves because they weren't able to feed themselves on their own so they subjugated themselves to a master who took care of them.

But then again, Slaves are still humans and are capable of learning and evolving. I'd say them being under a master and undergoing miscellaneous chores is because of their "current" incapability to do whatever they want. But after let's say, few years? That Slave would rise up and quit his job right? I'd say that's the reason for uprisings in the past to occur.

Taking into @BADecker example, You couldn't jump no matter how high, cause you are a slave. To gravity. BUT, give time, you yourself would learn to subjugate gravity right? Meaning, You are now a master of your own, so Jumping higher and to the moon is of no issue by then.

They usually wouldn't rise up because in time of starvation etc. they couldn't feed themselves on their own and it was beneficial to be a slave to a good master.
Even if they could uphold themselves, it's questionable if they could 'rise up' since they certainly didn't have the power to do so.
It was customary to make slaves free men as a sign of good will in their older age or to virtue signal (at least in Rome).

whats the difference if there is a banking cartel that exploits you and buys your women, so you can't marry at all because you have to earn money while your master just prints or lends it.

We're at least allowed the freedom of movement and employment.
Our master currently just takes half of our income and tells us what we're not allowed to do in a smaller proportion.

slavemasters and slave owners of today are managers and equity holders, the system never changes 99% of humanity are always somehow in chains.

No, the goverment is your slavemaster.
You're free not to work for your boss, but you don't have a choice regarding anything about the goverment. They enforce it because they have a monopoly on force.
Business is entirely voluntary.

maybe comeback with an opinion on slavery when even after working 80 hours all your given is a bowl of soup and a few bruises with threats of death

If these people were dumped on a deserted island, and they had to work to eat they would say
"Nature is oppressing me! I'm natures slave!"
Natural state is no food.
You have to earn it, exchange something for it etc.
Someone has to produce it and you need to incentivize people to grow it and give it to you.

The pope never commanded armies.
He used his influence to persuade other kings to use their armies.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 04:29:52 PM

We just ignore the small inconvenience that we end up getting used to it and now we get used to slavery.  Aren't we all slave to this economy?

During the time of Nikola Tesla he invented the coil tower which distributed wireless energy, everyone can just connect to it freely as planned but somehow capitalist aren't happy with it because there is no money to it. The end up using the technology of Thomas Edison.  We could have got these energy for free but right now we are force to work 9-5 in order for us to pay our bills.

if you are not a slave, you become a parasitarian enslaver who isn't supporting the economy.

in reality almost everyone of humanity is in one way or the other a slave, salary slaves are slaves to their employers,

the employer is slave to the market and the state he has to pay taxes to, and even the state leadership and their financial leadership are slaves to the security and economic needs of the population.

you can't really be free of slavery. muslims seek freedom of the mind instead of political freedom because they always knew it can't be escaped. the islamic state destroyed iraqs and syrias economy and infrastructure and enslaved the people there, to rebuild everything again.

regards

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:09:39 PM

seems kingscorpio still has no clue what real slavery is

also seems he loves to promote religion.. however religion is just sheep following(which he describes as slavery).. kind of hypocritical

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 05:51:08 PM

seems kingscorpio still has no clue what real slavery is

also seems he loves to promote religion.. however religion is just sheep following(which he describes as slavery).. kind of hypocritical

those that print money are not the same like those that are forced to earn it to survive,

instead of imprisoning people in plantagions nowadays we run financial prisons. and let the survival and consumption drive of the people drive forward the system
oh and we hope to always find labourers who haveing fun doing the dirty and difficult and risky work

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 09:27:57 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 09:54:08 PM by KingScorpio

slavery is forcing others to do what someone else want's

you can use either direct violence -> like the slavemasters throughout history

or what is modern and considered better today is -> financial isolation

if you are financially isolated and helpless and a government/police is hunting for you, considering if you steal something, then thats a much stronger form of slavery.

a society that works like that will need a religion to keep people working and preventing them from doing suicide.

if you keep people like slaves only working while their life is trash they have historically often prefered suicide than continuing to work, for that religion was important and necessary,

islam for example says who suicideds burns eternally in hell, and if you convert to islam being a slave it doesn't free you, you stay a slave.

regards

SinisterS

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:45:59 PM

There's a big difference between being a slave and a plantation worker. There's a difference between being a slave to your job and being property.

so its better to be forced to worry about your own income, instead of having and employer working for your sustainment

Yes. When you're forced to worry about your income then you have a choice on changing things and improving for the best. I realize you post is a troll post.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:06:49 PM

There's a big difference between being a slave and a plantation worker. There's a difference between being a slave to your job and being property.

so its better to be forced to worry about your own income, instead of having and employer working for your sustainment

Yes. When you're forced to worry about your income then you have a choice on changing things and improving for the best. I realize you post is a troll post.

what value is the choice if you have to compete with thausands of other proletarians for the capitalist banksters money, like a third world person in india, africa or latin america.

merchantofzeny

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:14:32 PM

snip

thats true, but only if the money the servants/salary slave money/capitalist  earns is being treated with wisdom,

in a corrupt republic you money gets inflated away quickly, and only hard currencies count,

All societies devolve and they collapse eventually. The current system can too. We have come to the point where competition can easily be quashed by the big players, that has already gained enough power to influence politicians.

We use their fiat because we have to but that doesn't mean we shouldn't prepare for whatever trainwreck they'll throw us next to steal the value of our money away.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 01:39:19 PM

snip

All societies devolve and they collapse eventually. The current system can too. We have come to the point where competition can easily be quashed by the big players, that has already gained enough power to influence politicians.

We use their fiat because we have to but that doesn't mean we shouldn't prepare for whatever trainwreck they'll throw us next to steal the value of our money away.

jes stealing value away is a big issue with spineless EU plutocrats.

SinisterS

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:29:22 AM

what value is the choice if you have to compete with thausands of other proletarians for the capitalist banksters money, like a third world person in india, africa or latin america.

Then I suggest that instead of working one of those job, volunteer yourself to become a slave, without the ability of choosing to get out. Have someone wealthy become your slave master, and you must do everything they said. And when you don't obey, if they wanted to they can give you a beating.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: