Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we review 2019? Please leave few things you achieved or lost in crypto  (Read 973 times)
angrybirdy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 11:20:49 AM

This year had been a roller coaster ride for me. I had earned a decent amount of crypto through the campaigns that I have joined to, however, I have lost a decent amount of money when I panic whenever the price goes down. This will be a good lesson for me and hoping this year will be a productive year for me.
That is the common experience of most crypto users/bounty hunter, even I have experienced this. Instead of keeping my calm during 2019, I have become too weak to hold and believe in crypto, since then, I have realized the things I need to do when the market comes. That way, I might have more opportunities to earn from my holdings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:38:11 AM

my biggest mistake in 2019 was to believe in a new project, so lessons for all of us don't believe in a new project if we are not experts in project analysis
I also made the same mistake where I did not think too much about the project and I participated in the project based on the advice of my friend, because I believed in what my friend said so I did not observe about the project and when in the middle of the road, the project it turns into a scam and takes away money from investors. This is indeed my fault for not observing and analyzing it myself and being too hasty in making decisions.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 12:29:01 PM

Generally we want to learn from you. Its important we review the year and probably correct our mistakes in 2020.

Regards.
last year is one of the worse years for crypto and i know many will agree with me
but the good things is we already survive from the crash or even in the bear market that was a good experience

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:34:17 PM

Generally we want to learn from you. Its important we review the year and probably correct our mistakes in 2020.

Regards.

Well I just managed to minimize my addiction to gambling. I kind think of. I wasn't going all out like what I was before, and I wasn't wasting my whole damn time in that. I just managed to somehow control my addiction and my time as well. And I hoping to continue this on this 2020. In addition I want to re-aligned my goals as I was a bit off track with it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:46:15 PM

in 2019 there were a lot of difficulties for each of us. speaking about my mistakes, the most important thing from my side was to try to trade on Bitmex. several times in my life I have made similar mistakes and this year was one of the most serious. I lost a lot of money and now I understand that such high risks are not for me.

My mistake was probably buying back a few more of the alts I held, with BTC!

I am always Bitcoin first and alts later but I thought perhaps with prices so low, there was time to get back more of my losses, and put a bit of my btc into alts. I luckily stopped doing that by July but it was kind of too late, Bitcoin went up and alts kept going down;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:28:30 PM

in 2019 there were a lot of difficulties for each of us. speaking about my mistakes, the most important thing from my side was to try to trade on Bitmex. several times in my life I have made similar mistakes and this year was one of the most serious. I lost a lot of money and now I understand that such high risks are not for me.

My mistake was probably buying back a few more of the alts I held, with BTC!

I am always Bitcoin first and alts later but I thought perhaps with prices so low, there was time to get back more of my losses, and put a bit of my btc into alts. I luckily stopped doing that by July but it was kind of too late, Bitcoin went up and alts kept going down;)
So, you basically choose alts than btc to hold, don't worry I also did the same and that was my biggest mistake I did. Instead of receiving my expected profit, I end up having more losses and still holding till to date. This year, I will correct that mistake and I will take back my losses.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:29:00 PM

I do lost money but i gain more experience back, many altcoins keep going down and keep buying the dips hoping that altcoin will recover but not any time soon, it's not even certain that altcoins will recover this year

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:15:54 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 03:30:17 PM by gwaposakon

Regards.

2019 continued my losing streak of my crypto assets from the previous years. My regret is not selling when I still have a little gain from my investment. Now most of my altcoin (except the top ones) are valueless. I have learned now that not to be greedy and sell if I get already some substantial gains from my crypto investments.
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:21:22 PM

I'll make a long-term plan in 2020. I think the altcoin market is very convenient for making purchases. I'm enthusiastic about the low prices. A new story may begin. Maybe we'il have a new bull season. This time bitcoin does not remain alone. The whole market can rise.
Beparanf

Activity: 2786
Merit: 764

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:30:25 PM

I do lost money but i gain more experience back, many altcoins keep going down and keep buying the dips hoping that altcoin will recover but not any time soon, it's not even certain that altcoins will recover this year
I also lose, but still in earning. I mean some of my investments were from 2017 bounties hype, so when it declined in price and I just hold it till last year when I already sell some since it seems no point in waiting. I just learned to set realistic amount in my investment once they almost hit that return then better convert it into fiat to invest in business or invest in much potential altcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:31:51 PM

I didnt lose any crypto this year but managed after spending some to
increase my wallet amount through saving.

i have had the mindset that the last number of months are good times
to increase my holdings. there will be a time when we will look back
at the current values and wish we had aquired more, much the same
as we would like to travel back in time to 2009!

or 2011 (ltc) or 2013 (eth) or 2014 (dash)

You have a good mindsetting. I really like your strategies thank you for sharing your thoughts. I can apply that on my own. And I just wanna say that you are lucky because you dont lose money last year. Sad I lost some of my bitcoins and also my account because the admins in some of my forums tricked me. They banned my account and accused me of using multiple accounts even though I'm not. They didn't give me tha chance to withdraw my coins there and that incident is very traumatic for me.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:36:45 PM

Regards.

Only mistakes I've committed last 2019 is still hoping that ICO is still profitable when it's not already, people should turn their attention on coins that are already in the market, even those who look legit with huge hype and promotion, are not a guaranty that they can become profitable and make good in the market, we can say good ICO in 2019,

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:11:44 PM

Regards.

Well, for me, year 2019 has been a year full of expectations that are not fulfilled. Why? Because many have expected that due to that fact that it's been a decade (10 years) since the creation of Bitcoin, prediction have been made that 2019 will be a great year for Bitcoin's rise up again but it seems to go into another way. Bitcoin remains its price declination which we have observed until the late months of 2019. What I think became the relevance or importance of this happening is that we have learned to be patient and have tighten our hold into our Bitcoins while waiting for the expected increase in year 2019 which I think will all be worth it this year 2020 because of another expected rise due to the upcoming Bitcoin halving that is expected to take a positive after effect of boosting the price of Bitcoin as well as the Altcoins that based their prices into it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:38:00 PM

2019 wasn't a great year for me. I stopped doing bounties due to the fact there's no good projects to join with. There's only a few who pays good, others are abandoned projects because of lack of investors. I was lucky enough to get a job as an ambassador for Harmony for 3 mons. That was a great experience for me.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:22:42 PM

Yes, where there are Altcoins there will be hope to see some good changes. I know crypto altcoins make rise and fall so in this investment I got to know that market will never remain the same in crypto. When more people will buy and hold so the price Will increase but if more people will sell it will dip. That’s why we should buy more and hold instead of selling for panic.
ittunes

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:07:25 PM

2019 has really been a good year for me and have been able to know more and impact myself on Cryptocurrency. Though the beginning of 2019 has been rough after buying a token and having to sell it off to cater for my needs but late 2019 I really thank God for the bounties here in bitcointalk. I have been able to make some funds to meet ends need.
Vlack

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:43:33 PM

I held the whole year. Lost about 66%. It's ok, I just couldn't get into. Lack of motivation, understanding of what to do.
Every person has motivation in his life, even though he sometimes loses assets and loses his hopes, because that can be used as a valuable lesson for the future. Stay motivated and continue to make research so that you no longer experience the same thing.

The problem is distractions and everyday problems. They steal your energy. If I can simply it then I can spend more time taking action when my portfolio needs me to.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

I think the lesson I learned in 2019 was to sell altcoin which did not have a large transaction volume because it was potentially detrimental. The fall in prices for many altcoins in 2019 provides a lesson that not all altcoins are worthy of being used as investment tools

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:10:50 PM

Well, what I can say about year 2019 is that it is a really tough year that challenges the way I think and perceive cryptocurrency itself. It make me see myself if I can stand continuing my cryptocurrency journey despite of the happenings like the down fall of all the prices of cryptocurrencies within the market. I have also learned to let go of unworthy Altcoins and buy worthy and potential coins out of the earnings I have got from selling those unworthy coins and started investing into more Bitcoin and some top Altcoins and hold them until such time. Good thing that I have strengthen my mind not to sell my assets and not to fall into promising projects because of desperation to earn since it just urns out to be scam projects. What I learned from year 2019 become my basis on what I will do and don't for this year 2020 in which I do hope be a prosperous year for cryptocurrency.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:56:22 PM

My main mistakes since the 19th year were that I was too trusting in some aspects of trading, such as trusting funds and using trading bots.
I also burned several times about the use of paid trading signals because of my impatience.
2019 taught me that patience is one of the most important functionally dependent qualities that every player in the crypto market should have.

In addition, I realized that the market is controlled not by free processes, but by skillful hands.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██