Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit matters most in crypto currency  (Read 1742 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
ife2020 (OP)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 01:55:10 PM

My brothers, anything crypto currency is highly volatile, don't hope on a hopeless hope, whenever you see profit, take it.

I will keep saying it,
in crypto currency profit is the game, you can always take your profit no matter how small and you will be happier at d end

Like I always say, small money in ur bank account is far better than $3k in ur online crypto wallet/exchange,

it can only be better the moment it's converted to your local currency.

Invest in crypto, safeguard your profit.

NB: Just my believes and mindset, I would love to learn even further from everyone here.
Ignore my English too

Happy new year.

In view of the present state of prices in crypto currency made me re visit my thread on taking profits.
the market has literally gone down with bitcoin dumping from 8000 to 6200$, and funnily like a blip WRX has also gone down after soaring very high prices.

For holders, traders and investors, i hope we can agree that taking out profit is the most important steps for every trader or token hodlera
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 02:04:53 PM

I think everyone whom joined into cryptocurrency is looking for a profits. Me as bounty hunter just looking for money here and this is 3rd year on crypto. You are right if you see profit go for it because its hard to get any profit right now. I miss 2017 so much.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:32:01 PM

I think everyone whom joined into cryptocurrency is looking for a profits. Me as bounty hunter just looking for money here and this is 3rd year on crypto. You are right if you see profit go for it because its hard to get any profit right now. I miss 2017 so much.
it is indeed more difficult now than in 2017 but I think this condition can also be better for investors and traders. I am now not only following the bounty campaign but focusing more on daily trading. if you only focus on the bounty campaign I think it will be difficult to get big projects like 2017.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:06:32 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 05:43:22 PM by oscarftw

My brothers, anything crypto currency is highly volatile, don't hope on a hopeless hope, whenever you see profit, take it.

I will keep saying it,
in crypto currency profit is the game, you can always take your profit no matter how small and you will be happier at d end

Like I always say, small money in ur bank account is far better than $3k in ur online crypto wallet/exchange,

NB: Just my believes and mindset, I would love to learn even further from everyone here.
Ignore my English too

Happy new year.
Almost perfect advice for bounty hunters in the 2018, not this time. Right now from one week cryptocurrency is like dump market. Only 1 week ago your funds is now almost half USD, your decision could be right. If Bitcoin price did different way move, you could be wrong. Best results from now, change your money in Tether (USDT) or others stablecoin.
totoy4741

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:24:44 AM

everything related to market demand and supply will surely fluctuate, so be smart in making decisions to get a lot of profit, don't just be influenced by FOMO or incitement of people
Only idiots will be influenced by demagoguery or FOMO from others, because intelligent people will certainly use analysis or research first in person,
then make a decision.

For me i think ill informed people will always be a victim.

In a minute, ipx token ot tachyon did very well even after Bounty hunters were paid. It was a swift profit to ve honest.

But today, ipx is down to 0.06$, a good entry point.

Several times to pick profit showed up, already

There will be more entries for profit. Dont miss out

Cryptocurrency is volatile and we cannot take it away or do anything about that even those coins that have been in the market for a long time and making a huge developments like bitcoin,eth, xrp,trx having their bad market for like a week or take up even a month, how much more those projects that are starting to build up their resume, they still have long way to go ang prove their worth and once they establish themselves to be one of the coins worth investment for them, they would reap what they have sowed, huge profit coming in and it is up form them to maintain the progress of the project.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:55:52 AM

What you miss won't come again, and basically everyone who joins the cryptocurrency is looking for profit, even though the versions are different, but it would be far better if we could build a brilliant ideas in crypto while looking for profit.
ife2020 (OP)

Activity: 579

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 10:38:57 AM

What you miss won't come again, and basically everyone who joins the cryptocurrency is looking for profit, even though the versions are different, but it would be far better if we could build a brilliant ideas in crypto while looking for profit.

I think what we missed would come back to us if it is crypto currency trading. Just that it would come to us in another form, another project, not neccessarily the lost one.
It may take a long while, but more projects to invest will definitely show forth.

And yes, profit and good investment strategy should be our watchword.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:04:18 PM

I will keep saying it,

Ignore my English too

Happy new year.

Definitely, the ultimate goal of a rational investor is to maximise profit. Crypto investment takes a lot of wisdom to choose and project ahead.  If you invest and get huge profit, fine and if it is in other way round, it's part of investment. We should just have it at the back of our mind that, every investment is associated with one risk or the other.  Some prefer short term profit and some also prefer the long term one.  Whichever way, both of them have both advantages as well as disadvantages.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:53:06 PM

Of course it is profit that makes peoples interested in cryptocurrency.
Most of peoples using crypto for gaining profit, but not all, some peoples using crypto as a real currency for doing transactions.
The value of crypto is volatile indeed, but with the high volatility, some peoples managed to gain more profit.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:08:59 PM

Of course it is profit that makes peoples interested in cryptocurrency.
Most of peoples using crypto for gaining profit, but not all, some peoples using crypto as a real currency for doing transactions.
The value of crypto is volatile indeed, but with the high volatility, some peoples managed to gain more profit.
At first the crypto was intended as a currency, but because of high volatility, people used it as an investment tool. especially in the year 2017 there was a very significant surge, so many people know bitcoin. and many new investors are starting to become interested in the crypto world. and now it seems that crypto is changing its function as an investment tool to make money

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:17:00 PM

Of course, most go to cryptocurrency for profit. Due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency, this attracts investors.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 04:45:38 PM

Of course, most go to cryptocurrency for profit. Due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency, this attracts investors.
and this volatility is also killing investors. only 20 percent of people really earn on this market. other investors come to the market and then lose money and leave this market. but only the strongest people even losing money begin to earn after some time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:01:09 PM

I will keep saying it,

Ignore my English too

Happy new year.
Most of the time surely profit is the main priority here since cryptocurrency is a digital money.

We are all expecting profit if we invest in cryptocurrency, I mean it is the point why you invested in cryptocurrency at all. I would say investment when you already have a profit when you buy a cryptocurrency when it is dump in the market and then you could already sell it and make a reasonable profit I think it is also a great time to  sell since. Their will be no lost at all when you do that and then re invest again when the market is dump again.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:14:48 PM

and this volatility is also killing investors. only 20 percent of people really earn on this market. other investors come to the market and then lose money and leave this market. but only the strongest people even losing money begin to earn after some time

You are absolutely right. Volatility is not a blessing rather harmful to all the new investors! This year, we have seen huge hype because of the upcoming Bitcoin halving, so many new people came and bought BTC at a high price! Now they are suffering badly. The reason is volatility! Only strong and real supporters are here because they know making money from crypto market needs patience, time! But it's true that everyone seeks to profit in their every step in the crypto world!

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:36:16 PM

Simply, Yes.

Most of the people wanted profits from crypto currencies that is why we are correlating cryptos with stock or other kind of investment over fiat.

But this also a good thing to the crypto community that is why people are more interested in cryptos which leads to further adoption as payment gradually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:53:17 PM

Yeah right more important matter for making profits in the crypto market. Every smart traders always be happy for making profits because trading is the main point where we can make profits everyday with sort time if we have good skills.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 07:59:09 PM

Simply, Yes.

Most of the people wanted profits from crypto currencies that is why we are correlating cryptos with stock or other kind of investment over fiat.

But this also a good thing to the crypto community that is why people are more interested in cryptos which leads to further adoption as payment gradually.

agree, but this is not related only to crypto, with investment profit is always most important thing, no matter crypto, stocks, real-estate or similar investment, and people always speculate regarding price, crypto is currently young and volatile, so high risk, and people that like risk are here for profit certainly, but there is much more to it, it could be seen as revolution, with all the implementation that blockchain could provide
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 08:03:53 PM

Simply, Yes.

agree, but this is not related only to crypto, with investment profit is always most important thing, no matter crypto, stocks, real-estate or similar investment, and people always speculate regarding price, crypto is currently young and volatile, so high risk, and people that like risk are here for profit certainly, but there is much more to it, it could be seen as revolution, with all the implementation that blockchain could provide
Covid-19 can be that cause for that revolution? Seems like it could be if people wake up and see what governments are doing to handle the crisis.They are simply going to print money again and will let them to float on the market to keep the demand and supply chain alive.

On the other hands people from stocks are going to heard about cryptos now and will invest on it or at least a bit will give some kind of adoption and recognization.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:00:43 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is very good, but all depends on how you want it, long term, scalping and all sorts, but it's best to also determine risk factor.. most importantly look at the project whitepaper and do more research on the project before you invest.  Also take note of the team.  But my best bet is invest in projects that have stayed long in the market, new projects got  high risk.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:05:54 PM

thats a wise decision to make and suited mostly for day traders or simply traders but to some that goal is to invest long term , they are the ones that will not take out tiny profits  .

they wont be needing that small money anyway but it doesnt  mean that they dont value money its just investing is like thier hobby  . profit doesnt really matter for me because cryptos can also be used on many other things not just on money making business but also for fun and for making our lives better like when sending and recieving money  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: