Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now that we are in 2020  (Read 985 times)
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:00:20 PM

We are in 2020 and we hope to see a good start of the market this year, this year we are hopeful that a bull run could come again due to many big events, one popular one for bitcoin is its halving and for altcoins, Libra launch?? i know some would disagree as they are against in Libra project.

But here's the question, if the market goes bullish and altcoins are pumping, do you think when there is an ICO, people are still going to invest?

personally I believe they will not because there an IEO already but I like to hear yours.

In my opinion on ICO, people would love to invest when there's a possible hype on a potential coin to soar high at exchanges. But before it happens, every coin developer should change the system which is more tight to compare from old platform. There should be a strong foundation, which cannot be prone to scammers. Bullish market only became productive, once the project gains strong support from many dedicated investors and holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 01:48:05 PM

We are in 2020 and we hope to see a good start of the market this year, this year we are hopeful that a bull run could come again due to many big events, one popular one for bitcoin is its halving and for altcoins, Libra launch?? i know some would disagree as they are against in Libra project.

But here's the question, if the market goes bullish and altcoins are pumping, do you think when there is an ICO, people are still going to invest?

personally I believe they will not because there an IEO already but I like to hear yours.

ICO is very unregulated, no guaranty that the team behind the  ICO are legit people, let's not give them a chance to be part of the changes and the bull run it's time to move on, we already have these top coins and they are already profitable and enough for us, crowdfunding using ICO is not a thing of the past, let's leave it like that.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 03:10:03 PM

we all hope for the best for 2020, if altcoin once again triumphs this year, I'm not sure if ICO is still in demand. because ICO used to be sold out because it was something new. indeed I admit that the 2017 bullrun alt is inseparable from the number of ICOs that were born so as to make the Crypto market prosper. if in 2020 I don't understand what things will make the Alt market come back bullrun

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:34:30 PM

we all hope for the best for 2020, if altcoin once again triumphs this year, I'm not sure if ICO is still in demand. because ICO used to be sold out because it was something new. indeed I admit that the 2017 bullrun alt is inseparable from the number of ICOs that were born so as to make the Crypto market prosper. if in 2020 I don't understand what things will make the Alt market come back bullrun

I don't think about ICO's, this year I will try to focus on making my position stronger with some Top Coins I
believe in long-term. ICO's will be here, who wish to invest in them will be able to do that, but instead to
grow my portfolio in size with more coins and tokens I will try to add more of what I already have.
   We all hope for the better year. Bull run and new alt-coin season is closer, I can feel that. Two years are
behind us, this or next year we will have another run.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:18:04 PM

Even during the bearish period, some ICO still became successful, both ieo and ico are the same thing, the only difference is the sure listing of ieo after the fundraising on the exchange, so i personally feel that the success of either of them depends really on what the project is bringing to the table, what partners they have  and how much time and resource they spend on publicity.

So i'd say that bullish season will definitely increase success rates of worthy ieo or ico in my own opinion ..
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:41:26 PM

I think that if the ICO market is not regulated, investors will be afraid of scammers. IEO reduces the chances of scammers, but still does not protect investors. The safest option for investors is STO and in my opinion this year is the market that will develop best.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:02:00 AM

Even during the bearish period, some ICO still became successful, both ieo and ico are the same thing, the only difference is the sure listing of ieo after the fundraising on the exchange, so i personally feel that the success of either of them depends really on what the project is bringing to the table, what partners they have  and how much time and resource they spend on publicity.

So i'd say that bullish season will definitely increase success rates of worthy ieo or ico in my own opinion ..
ICO will never be successful this year because these are very risky projects and you can completely lose money if not careful. In fact, I was only interested in investing in IEO and had made a lot of money from this of past.

In addition, altcoin investments will also be profitable, but should only invest in some major coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or Eos because these are all potential coins in 2020.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:18:31 AM

I fear the time for ICO is already over, maybe if staking comes to ethereum there could be some sort of revival but I am still 90% sure even with that ICO will not be as popular as it used to be. Back in the day there used to be a lot of coins that got funded via ICO and some of them made superb amounts of money so everyone started to invest into other ones as well which sucked with the hopes that maybe they could find that good one in the sea of bad ones.

After months and millions of dollars of investing people realized the good ones are already done and only the bad ones are left. So, now people only invest into IEO because at least they know it will be listed right away and it is a decent one prepped by the exchange and they want the trading fee so they wouldn't let it go to waste that quickly.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:27:34 AM

I think that if the ICO market is not regulated, investors will be afraid of scammers. IEO reduces the chances of scammers, but still does not protect investors. The safest option for investors is STO and in my opinion this year is the market that will develop best.
Not sure about that cause even there's securities scammers are always a scammers, they will see opportunities and take the advantages of
any system that will be implemented. They can hide what's the real intentions by showing good road maps and provide informations about
the team but eventually they can runaway or declare being hacked just like an inside job tactics.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:20:51 AM

Well, that is a good question, if later the market situation has recovered and the price of Crypto starts to increase then if there a project that makes ICO I'm sure investors will return to the ICO project. Although the current IEO project is still in great demand, investors will think that the ICO project, like in 2017, can be repeated.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:33:02 AM

You must compare fairly, how many IEO and ICO success and not success. then you can make conclusion
if you just look one/some success project, then both IEO and ICO have them. but it cant be generalized that many successfull projects

the fact, most of ICO is shit project, but I would be fair that some ICO is good
sadly, the good ICO still have bad perception by most of shit ICO  Roll Eyes
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:40:54 AM

Invest in ICO ... !!!  I don't think that's a good idea. Investors will continue to learn from previous experience, there are so many Ico that make investors disappointed, some even lose their money because there are so many Ico scams in circulation. For now IEO dominates more, and I trust Ieo more than Ico.
in that point yeah you are correct but what about IEO?after  booming last year now what?does it seems like what happen in ICO?they only stay a while and not longer like what ICO did in past?

but this is all our call being investors,if we believe on what they say?then its fine but it is our money so keep track and keep safe unless you are ready to lose the amount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:13:02 AM

I think it's a good year for cryptocurrency because it has experienced a very significant increase. Hoping that the long-standing bear market will end this year and the bull run will occur this year as the crypto community expects.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Kasabus (OP)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:19:31 AM

I think it's a good year for cryptocurrency because it has experienced a very significant increase.
How about last year, did you still remember that btc even rise at $15k? but it didn't end up like what it looks to be a good year.
There was a little increase but that's it, not really an impressive year we figure.

Hoping that the long-standing bear market will end this year and the bull run will occur this year as the crypto community expects.
This is just the beginning but let's see if this will continue, hopefully what we are going to see it a slow but steady rise.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:26:35 PM

Indeed. We all do hope for a great start this year 2020 for we have already leave out our worries from the past year which is 2019 wherein it turns out to be a year full of expectations that seems to be nothing have happened to be good at all. Now that we are in this brand new year of 2020, Bitcoin have already kick out the jumpstart of showing us how its price have risen up even at this very early moment of this year which surely risen up the confidence and hope inside us that this year will be a great year for the crypto community. Regarding to the question, I think it can be possible that once the Altcoins do pump and ICOs have existed once again, people might still get invest into it if and only if they will regain the people's trust towards them because of the recent cases of scams that involves many ICO projects. Once it was done, maybe people will get to engage once again into it because having Altcoins do provide us the opportunity of gaining or obtaining income aside from having only Bitcoin alone. May this year be prosperous for both Bitcoin and Altcoins which we will surely all be benefiting on it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 12:15:59 AM

Now that we are in 2020 we expect for a bull run, but i think people will not invest on ICOs again even if the market will go to higher ATH for most coins then no one think about it. I think now people who are in crypto will not invest in blind like they do in past.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:27:02 AM

ICO's, IEO's, STO's are just ways to raise funds, crowdfunding is a relatively new way to raise money for a start up, and that will continue to exist in some form. Probably we will see something newer, people are inventing new and clever ideas for raising funds for their ideas and projects.
New generations, new people, fresh blood will come up with new and fresh idea, and they will need money for that too. They will have to find a way how to gather that money for their idea, so crowdfunding is not something that has an end, it will last as long people last, just there will be new, better and improved ways for that.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:04:08 PM

in early 2020, few days ago bitcoin and some altcoins increase price i hope it good alerts for start 2020.. 2020 all cryptocurrency stable in good price is enough and not slumped such happen in 2019. and some people not believe in libra projects from facebook even many people assume that libra is scam

investor will always invest not in token of ico but in bitcoin or altcoins really have potential

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:33:06 PM

Now that we are in 2020 we expect for a bull run, but i think people will not invest on ICOs again even if the market will go to higher ATH for most coins then no one think about it. I think now people who are in crypto will not invest in blind like they do in past.
since 2019 most people are more confident in investing in IEO because of the many cases against ICOs that are able to erase everyone's trust in investing in ICO. and I'm sure this year then most likely people will prefer to invest in IEO and start leaving ICO because many see a bad history in the past

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:41:17 PM

2020 is my expectation that bitcoin will bullrun and i know many investor are expect that too.  About an ICO i think there will be some to like to invest there because ICO is the first one before the IEO comes. Many can go in ICO because they is much more trusted than IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: