Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:46:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big thing in crypto?  (Read 3459 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 07:46:03 PM

since ico was booming in 2017 or the price of bitcoin reached ATH. In that year, most investors or companies began to be interested in taking part in it, precisely in 2018 about the adoption of crypto or many new companies began to develop their own projects through Blockchain technology. on the other hand I think the next big thing is that bitcoin immediately shows the exit value back, moreover bitcoin will be reduced by half.

Back in the day, ICOs were the biggest thing in crypto. Sadly, fierce regulations by worldwide governments have put an end to this exciting trend in the crypto space. Now, the next big thing in crypto seems to be atomic swaps, off-chain solutions, Bitcoin's halving event in May 2020, and Ethereum's hopeful transition from PoW to PoS. If all of these events take place at the same time, you'd expect prices to skyrocket like never before. The investment boom of 2017, would make a comeback this year. At least, everything in crypto land is a repetitive cycle. People are more often into crypto for money than anything else. Which means, that everyone will keep close watch of the newest developments in the crypto space to take advantage of them for their own financial gain.

With the ever-growing development of crypto and Blockchain technology, there will always be a "next big thing" in the space. Developers and everyday people will often abandon their coins in exchange for new ones. That's the way it works today. It's no wonder why most altcoins have turned out to become abandoned by their devs over time. Only Bitcoin and Ethereum provide true innovation in the crypto space.

Nonetheless, there are so many exciting things that will occur in crypto land this year. The halving, Ethereum's PoS upgrade, the launch of IEOs and STOs, and the widespread use of the Lightning Network will be the next big thing in crypto. Every year, new things happen in crypto land, so you'd need to pay close attention to its developments for your own benefit. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 06:36:06 PM

At the moment, most likely this is of course bitcoin halving, because several years have passed since the last bitcoin halving and now everyone expects a new bitcoin growth before bitcoin halving itself or during bitcoin halving or after, so I think that bitcoin halving is the main event in cryptocurrency industry in 2020.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 655
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:26:44 AM

IDENA - Proof of Person Blockchain

https://idena.io/
bhalwalbhalwal

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:33:54 AM

Security tokens are still the Next Big Thing in crypto.
adncoin

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 01:19:51 PM

It is good of you to remain in faith in cryptos because it will be rewarded. Not that I'm overhyping, but the recently-concluded Davos conference of the World Economic Forum proves that many world leaders are taking crypto very seriously. Aside from the upcoming Bitcoin halving, which will enable the crypto to shoot up in price, WEF has established what it calls the Global Consortium for Digital Currency Governance. This is on top of Facebook preparing to launch Libra. Hodl and you will get rewarded.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:38:18 PM

It is good of you to remain in faith in cryptos because it will be rewarded. Not that I'm overhyping, but the recently-concluded Davos conference of the World Economic Forum proves that many world leaders are taking crypto very seriously. Aside from the upcoming Bitcoin halving, which will enable the crypto to shoot up in price,
yes of course the price will rise high if people will hodl hard  for a long time  plus buying some more can also add on the hike too  .

having a faith means that you can hodl for a long time and not just because you heard that everyone else is hodling due to the upcoming halving   . while the truth is other people only hodl because of it  but they will soon sell and quit for a while once the hallving or the hype was down   . isnt that bad to hear  ?
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 04:58:35 PM

I looking forward to a combination of AI ,ML and Blockchain technology to create something new i.e a self improvement Blockchain or kind off. As for crypto currency , various government improvement can be next big thing  as it will totally hype the crypto awareness around the globe and potential investors and traders can pump the crypto.
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 01:22:18 PM

Exchange tokens like BNB and ecxx are always good investments. The next big thing could be interoperability and VR like VibeHub.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:06:52 PM

That' has already become the big thing in crypto. Since ico was created and it has become a security token caused by the majority of icos can't fulfil all of the requirements to comply with the regulation to be considered as a utility token and this is just a common thing in my opinion.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Adnanzzz

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:12:38 PM

The next big thing in crypto will be something that's actually adopted. So something that solves a real world problem through blockchain and is being used.

I'm personally the most bullish about GET protocol. I started a topic about it but zero engagement sofar, which is a shame:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5223009.msg53768751#msg53768751
lancelot18cryp26

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:36:39 PM

Data privacy will be one of the important uses of blockchain.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:54:41 AM

I looking forward to a combination of AI ,ML and Blockchain technology to create something new i.e a self improvement Blockchain or kind off. As for crypto currency , various government improvement can be next big thing  as it will totally hype the crypto awareness around the globe and potential investors and traders can pump the crypto.

That would be "killer" for crypto's mainstream adoption, in my own opinion. While things are moving rather slowly in terms of development and innovation, more people are becoming aware of the benefits crypto provides relative to Fiat. Back in 2017, the biggest trend in crypto was ICOs. But now, it seems that both STOs and IEOs are the next big thing in the crypto space. The Ethereum blockchain is getting ready to switch from PoW to PoS. If it successfully changes its consensus algorithm, mainstream companies will be able to offer STOs and IEOs with ease. Only then, demand for Ethereum will increase resulting in higher prices across the crypto market. Other altcoins will rise in price according to Bitcoin's success in the mainstream world. If Bitcoin goes as high as $50k per coin, then you could expect other coins to rise towards astronomical levels in price too.

It's always important to keep watch of the latest events in the Blockchain industry, in order to gain an advantage over the competitive market. There will always be a next big thing as crypto and Blockchain are constantly evolving technologies. If the growth continues, we could see new trends on the space that were never thought of previously. In general, Bitcoin's halving event in May 2020 alongside Ethereum's upgrade from PoW to PoS (hopefully) are considered as the next big thing in crypto land today. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:58:54 AM

As for the big thing, I think it's not just about increasing the market, because for me the adoption of technology, crypto acceptance and the like is a big thing.

From here what I know is the biggest thing that is closest is "halving", at this time there is also no other clue about events other than "halving" some of the site sites still preach the development of new projects such as PoS and market analysis. Recently I thought about the corona virus and its relation to the development conditions of bitcoin mining in China
article about that : https://www.coindesk.com/how-the-long-tail-of-the-coronavirus-might-slow-bitcoins-hash-power-growth

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:59:56 AM

That' has already become the big thing in crypto. Since ico was created and it has become a security token caused by the majority of icos can't fulfil all of the requirements to comply with the regulation to be considered as a utility token and this is just a common thing in my opinion.

Yes, already we have seen many companies launch their security token which they are not surviving in the market. Of course, through regulation, we might easily find out the fake ICO's but we don't know whether a security token might influence a lot in the cryptocurrency.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:26:09 AM

The advent of Bitcoin's blockchain technology has opened up a world of possibilities that were never imagined. People can finally achieve financial freedom by being their own bank anytime, anywhere. In 2017, there was the ICO boom where crypto land was filled with hype with many companies launching their own business ventures. Everything has been about smart contracts, on-chain privacy, and Blockchain-based gaming. But ever since prices started to decline back in 2018, there has been a lost of interest into crypto and Blockchain tech from people in the mainstream world.

It's now 2020, where many exciting events are yet to come. Bitcoin will experience another reduction in its block reward (halving), while Ethereum becomes closer to adopting PoS into its blockchain network. The space is definitely maturing, but the level of demand is still a lot less than it was back in 2017.

Nonetheless, I'm curious to know what's the next big thing in crypto? Huh

Everyone here should not be surprised that people lost interest after the 2017 ICO boom was over. that how you will know that many are simply after the monetary value of bitcoin and nothing more, where there is no reward people get weary of working. Do you know many joined then like Ponzi trader, they get money from people, trade for them and make their profit, most of them had no reason to endure further after. Only people like me and you who had a good understanding of how it is working can persist till now. And you know we will enjoy the reward soon.
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 05:38:31 AM

As for the big thing, I think it's not just about increasing the market, because for me the adoption of technology, crypto acceptance and the like is a big thing.

From here what I know is the biggest thing that is closest is "halving", at this time there is also no other clue about events other than "halving" some of the site sites still preach the development of new projects such as PoS and market analysis. Recently I thought about the corona virus and its relation to the development conditions of bitcoin mining in China
article about that : https://www.coindesk.com/how-the-long-tail-of-the-coronavirus-might-slow-bitcoins-hash-power-growth
We cannot guess the big things that will happen in the future for the world of Crypto, As is happening now, the Corona virus, this is also a big thing in the world of Crypto, especially the world of Crypto in China, Where Bitcoin mining there is hampered. We know that the largest number of Bitcoin users are in China, and I think this is very influential on the price of Bitcoin on the market.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:38:31 AM

...Ethereum becomes closer to adopting PoS into its blockchain network... Damn it becomes closer to PoS since I remember my first meeting with this project in far 2017  Grin Bet we will still repeat these phrases in 2022 Smiley Everlasting ethereum PoS adoption, heh Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:10:48 PM

Go check IDENA the project is only on test net but already in the market and trading at 0.03 remember Nano they started this way it's easier to mine too you just need to participate in the validation and once you pass you can mine 24/7, this is going to be huge so mark it.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 02:30:12 PM

After Bitcoin and Blockchain came to existence in 2009, the next big thing that happened in the world of cryptocurrency was the invention of the smart contracts in 2014 (there was a lot of hype, but it didn't really got going in a big way). And after that, I don't think that we had any ground breaking technology or innovation in the cryptocurrency market.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 655
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:56:32 PM

Go check IDENA the project is only on test net but already in the market and trading at 0.03 remember Nano they started this way it's easier to mine too you just need to participate in the validation and once you pass you can mine 24/7, this is going to be huge so mark it.

This I agree with. IDENA will grow. Unique idea and project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: