Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys stop investing! Use your brain, please  (Read 1112 times)
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:17:38 AM

I agree that lots of IEO from those exchange fail and the project will have to face with this. Most of the project become fail and they just get investors money then go on vacation. I suggest investors not to invest in those IEO make by small exchange, they not really care about you, they care only about the profit for themself, so be careful with your own money.  Sad

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:49:54 AM

I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?

Just like ico was buzz word of 2017 and people invested in ico without doing much research. Likewise buzz word of 2019 was IEO and people invested with mindset that IEOs are secure and scam free investment. No one did any research that which platform is good for IEO launch. It's like following the trend.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:09:19 AM

I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?

IEO is good as it is looks like project stands half real. But the thing is, it is just another bunch of trash, they just made an improvement to ICO which has no longer being fully trusted by investors, yes they may be trusted else where but I bet there's still some doubt to it. Anyway you're a bit more concerned than these potential investors lol  Grin. Thanks for raising this concern, this will be a strong eye-opener to them on looking thoroughly what really the project is. Lastly, STOs are better than any of these, pals.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:27:12 AM

Any thoughts from you?
If you're really looking on IEO just wait every announcement of Binance, That exchange are really concern about the new kind of funding. They didn't really wasted your money and time to invest on them. But its hard to see a new because they really aware to choose what they proceed into the IEO. They will investigate first the project and if they see the potential they will IEO and you are not a loser.
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:06:51 PM

IEOs on ecxx and binance have been successful.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:16:26 PM

Any thoughts from you?

Was a quite misleading topic for me, I thought for as second that you are asking us to stop believing in Crypto. Anyway, I am sorry for your loss or disappointment brought about by these mushroom exchanges. I believe you know better now. Shit exchangs hosts and launch shit coins. You might want to add Catex, Bitforex, Coineal and Dcoin to your list

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:18:13 PM

I have also heard about P2PB2B doing some fishy activities. I have also heard that most of the crypro projects launching on P2PB2B have ended failure. But one thing I do not understand why crypto projects with even good ideas and strong team are lured to launch their IEO on this exchange? Just to save exchanging listing charges? Think twice beforehand.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:50:02 PM

I have also heard about P2PB2B doing some fishy activities. I have also heard that most of the crypro projects launching on P2PB2B have ended failure. But one thing I do not understand why crypto projects with even good ideas and strong team are lured to launch their IEO on this exchange? Just to save exchanging listing charges? Think twice beforehand.

My experience with them is that the token I was doing bounty with was worth $1 at the IEO sale and then it was a few cents, this I do not blame on the exchange though I find it odd. The next thing is the token is delisted from P2PB2B and I am unable to see it since the only other exchange wants my KYC just to trade a few $$$.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:51:41 PM

Any thoughts from you?
My thoughts are exactly the same as Yours.The exchanges you listed have done absolutely nothing to raise their reputation.Newcomers should not mess with them.Otherwise, we will only see a decrease in investor interest in IEO and the cryptocurrency as a whole.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Latines

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:02:33 PM

You all argue here ... I read and it made me laugh. We do not know who to believe. You must admit that each of us believes only ourselves, the people whom he is used to trusting and numbers. And this conversation is more likely just like a conversation. Personally, after reading, I did not become worse off about these projects. If you really want to prevent people from mistakes, then do it more clearly and judiciously.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:40:21 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 08:52:03 PM by oscarftw

Any thoughts from you?
Either they have no idea about scam project. Although exchange is publishing fake news about success of IEO. Top exchange IEO is very rare for this reason some participate in shit exchange. This people will blame IEO after lost their investment. Still some people believe all IEO is better than all ICO.
Jamalkm74

Activity: 58

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:02:33 AM

Any thoughts from you?
P2PB2B, Coinsbit, is totally low volume exchange, and also interface is same to same,  Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim all are shit exchange and running IEO price is high but when listed in exchange then price is nothing and i though those exchange are damn exchange for IEO   

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:12:29 AM

Any thoughts from you?
P2PB2B, Coinsbit, is totally low volume exchange, and also interface is same to same,  Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim all are shit exchange and running IEO price is high but when listed in exchange then price is nothing and i though those exchange are damn exchange for IEO   

I don't know why there's a lot of people that fall into this trap, that they can't see the real one that p2pb2b has no real volume at all and has less real users, most of them are just bounty hunters, but the traders, they do have less traders, only those who wanting to sell immediately their shitcoins. And what I don't like most of them was that they are listing shitcoins.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 01:40:27 PM

Any thoughts from you?
The forum has repeatedly discussed the situation that if we take for example the 25 largest cryptocurrency exchanges, then almost all of them increase the volume of trading artificially by almost 20 or 30%.  Very often they discuss the situation that it is precisely the binance and bitfinex that are the more honest cryptocurrency exchanges, where they provide genuine information about trading volumes.  But if you take into account that, for example, about half of all ieo are carried out on the finances, then doubts arise about the fidelity of the numbers that are provided to the public.  In addition, if we analyze the statistics of all projects that carried out IEO on the finances, then almost 80% of all projects still have not shown a decent result.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:46:49 PM

Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!

All you mention exchange are not successfully hosting IEO because all tokens and coin lauch on that exchange become dead coins and some coins dont get any demand in the market.  And some coins blame exchange because of the high fees they do to list token.  That's why many coins becoming dead because of lack of funds.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:04:16 PM

Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!

All you mention exchange are not successfully hosting IEO because all tokens and coin lauch on that exchange become dead coins and some coins dont get any demand in the market.  And some coins blame exchange because of the high fees they do to list token.  That's why many coins becoming dead because of lack of funds.
That is why participating in IEO's should be done only in popular exchanges unlike on the said exchange above. Though, there is still no guarantee for the succes of IEO, so aside from choosing for a better exchange, analyzing ieo is still a must.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:52:22 PM

That is why participating in IEO's should be done only in popular exchanges unlike on the said exchange above. Though, there is still no guarantee for the succes of IEO, so aside from choosing for a better exchange, analyzing ieo is still a must.
even if that was running on the popular exchange doesn't mean if that will give you guarantee to be in the profit for the long term. According from the latest news about binance IEO ROI and there are only 3 IEOs that are still bring the early investors in the profit while the rest bring investors to the big loss right now.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:23:10 PM

The small exchange IEOs don't have the same profitability and the security issues are more common there. The smart investors will make the project,exchanges analysis before investing a single penny. Having the experience will save the time and money of the investors. As simple as that.
That's right, an experienced crypto investor won't buy these low and fake volume exchange's IEO coin. It depends on smartness too, because sometimes many crypto experienced guy fall in fake promises and they start buying to get the uncertain but magical amount of money! But those days over when a shitcoin could give huge money suddenly.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 04:30:02 PM

I had predicted this a few months back (you can check my previous posts). I knew that the IEO sector would go the same way as the ICO. In the beginning, there were quite a few good projects which made the investors filthy rich (just like the case with the ICOs). But once that phase was over, the scammers flocked together and started rolling out their numerous fake projects.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:54:15 PM

p2pb2b is an exchange that has a bad reputation. I don't even see a successful IEO there, and I don't think there is much to invest in IEO in this exchange, maybe it's a bot because p2pb2b manipulates it often and that could be what is impossible for them.

Honestly if there is a campaign that does IEO in p2pb2b I will not join let alone invest all who are there will certainly fail and there is no good reputation for them.

IEO can really be a waste of time, money, and effort especially when the exchanger itself is not a good one to begin with. P2pb2b do have a not good reputation for many people in this industry. It might also be the best to avoid those projects or IEOs of other questionable exchangers. Afterall, it's better to be safe than sorry.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓