Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality or Price? - which one you look when buying altcoins?  (Read 1346 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:00:49 AM

I would go for price instead of quality at present as I have to recover my losses. There are numerous coins that claimed that they are the good ones. But it is up to you which coins you should pick. I suggest picking undervalued and new coins, which have higher chances to grow and increase in price in the future. Search on the internet for good and profitable coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 09:00:25 AM

The quality of a project matters the most, there is difference between holding bitcoin and holding pundix but sometimes it's good to buy cheap coins as well, not all coins that are cheap are bad, remember that quality projects are once cheap coins as well

funbarrel

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:14:00 PM

It depends on whether I'm trading or holding an altcoin for the long term. If I'm looking for an altcoin to trade then I'm going to look at the price, if the price is good for trade, if I have enough volatility to make it profitable for me. If I'm looking for an altcoin to invest on a long-term basis then I'd look at the quality because the price doesn't matter to me if an altcoin's quality is solid and if it has a lot of potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:23:26 PM

I prefer to invest in brand new coins with great innovation. You invest early and can make a killing. Early mining can help too. You need to find a project with momentum and enough active and excited members. If they lose interest later on it is ok since you can sell before that time. Sell during the first hype phase and then buy back in or simply leave it. If the token or coin has good use then buyback.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:50:44 PM

Upon looking or searching for Altcoins to buy, I always take into the philosophy into my mind that "looking into the price can somehow determine its true quality" which means that why would it have such amount be expensive if the quality is poor or on the other hand why would it be cheap if the quality is good. But that philosophy seems to apply only on supermarkets we do have in real world out of virtual world because we cannot still determine the quality of the token by just taking a glance on its price. Maybe somehow the philosophy that I have can be applied sometimes because if we are going to look at the top ranked Altcoins, they are the ones who have the quality and at the same time most of the are really that expensive and others are just affordable yet proven and tested to be a good quality and have the potential of growing. So for me, to be able to choose on buying Altcoins, I do always check not just the price alone but also the quality because it will be worthy if you have a crypto with a desirable price and at the same time is of a good quality that is good for long term holding

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:10:12 PM

Hi I'm not a technical guy and I really want to invest in altcoins. Fo you guys which do you guys prefer in this time when buying your altcoins?
Do you still like to buy those under rank cryptos that low price or you preferred to buy those on the top? Or do you prefer projects which have constant project development and updates that still build even though they fell from the bottom? Or you skip those low satoshi altcoins even though they still have great developments?

And if you can give me some idea too to where I can research project development statistics and quality of altcoins. Sorry for my English?
Quality is first choice when buy altcoin, quality less project can't improve their development, quality rich project price can improve normally, so i have no issue about price. definitely quality is matter.
Of course, we should choose the quality when buying since it is the best way for you to earn because why would you buy with a low price without quality what I mean is that there are lots of tokens which actually have a lower price maybe some are quality but some are not because some of the tokens have lower price ever since it started. But it actually depending on the technique of the particular buyer because every one of us has some guts and a strange feeling of buying something that we are honestly believing in which we are trusting that particular token to pump up someday.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:27:39 PM

Hi I'm not a technical guy and I really want to invest in altcoins. Fo you guys which do you guys prefer in this time when buying your altcoins?
Do you still like to buy those under rank cryptos that low price or you preferred to buy those on the top? Or do you prefer projects which have constant project development and updates that still build even though they fell from the bottom? Or you skip those low satoshi altcoins even though they still have great developments?

And if you can give me some idea too to where I can research project development statistics and quality of altcoins. Sorry for my English?
Of course, the quality of the project comes first.  Indeed, important components are the usefulness of the project and its technological features for the crypto community.  Also, a big plus is the development team.  If these are professionals with positive experience and this is not the first project developed by the team, then this is a big plus.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:29:54 AM

The quality of a project matters the most, there is difference between holding bitcoin and holding pundix but sometimes it's good to buy cheap coins as well, not all coins that are cheap are bad, remember that quality projects are once cheap coins as well
It's good to buy cheap coin to bet on the future value and the volatility of token but it's not good to see that as a long term holding as it has less demand, popularity, etc compared with major coin like bitcoin.
Quality is a better choice rather than the price but it's an important to consider about the position too.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 12:55:02 AM

I prefer both i am looking at its price if there is a possibility of gaining more demand in the future and not just only basing on its low sats price moreover, I am looking into a deeper analysis about its quality because if the project has its own quality whatever the price is it may push higher the demand will grow as long as there is an active market and system for its members who are working with the project.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:02:56 AM

For me I would prefer to buy altcoins with a use case and good purpose, I can consider a good alt that has continuous development and always keeping in touch with their investors by that you will be able to know that they are really working with the project.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:10:37 AM

For me I would prefer to buy altcoins with a use case and good purpose, I can consider a good alt that has continuous development and always keeping in touch with their investors by that you will be able to know that they are really working with the project.
same thing with me, but i am also lookinh for a good entry before investing but if you are in a good project you dont need to lool always at the price as long as you see them working hardly this will be good for long term .and you will be benifited with more gains if they manage to complete what they need to finish and what they want to develop
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 01:11:52 AM

In terms of buying altcoins, there are many factors that we mainly consider, two of which are the price and the quality of crypto in terms of many aspects such as developer competency and demand. I've come up to a conclusion that buying crypto for its price is good for a short term basis. While, accumulating altcoins for a longer period will be much sensible if we consider the overall quality of the altcoins. Because these qualities will support the altcoin in the long run.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:13:43 AM

same thing with me, but i am also lookinh for a good entry before investing but if you are in a good project you dont need to lool always at the price as long as you see them working hardly this will be good for long term .and you will be benifited with more gains if they manage to complete what they need to finish and what they want to develop

That's why you need to look for both - price and quality of the alt. You need to assess your entry point, if it is the right thing for you or not. You need to be ready also for whatever may happen to the coin, possible decrease or increase of price. You should have contingency plans for whatever situation you may encounter so you will not surprised if something unexpected happen to your alt.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:15:51 AM

If I have to choose quality or price, of course I am more quality than that coin. And also if the coin is widely adopted by many communities, it would be very good. With that will increase the coin's impact. For the exact price we will adjust to how much we have. Compared to buying coins at low prices, but the quality is not there. It will be difficult to increase the coins.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:18:48 AM

If I have to choose quality or price, of course I am more quality than that coin. And also if the coin is widely adopted by many communities, it would be very good. With that will increase the coin's impact. For the exact price we will adjust to how much we have. Compared to buying coins at low prices, but the quality is not there. It will be difficult to increase the coins.

Let me give you an example of that PundiX is a very good project and lots of support from community and business partners. But the price is still at a very low price now inspite of product launching and lots of marketing promotion all over the globe. So that's okay for you? As an investor provided you bought it a very high price?
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:49:07 AM

I usually look at the quality of the project, price is not guaranteed that it will stay as is, it is not permanent it might crash in just the whole night and you just woke up frustrated. If it is good and has the quality it has the potential to reach new heights, not only in prices but also new opportunities like new investors and partners. Quality projects need a wise Team member that will manage and promote to social media and conferences, A not active project is like dead for me it need some support and exposure too.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:10:03 AM

Of course i will choose a quality coin because i am investing for the future. Coins that have great development teams is potential and its price might increase in the future.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:32:47 AM

Of course both are very important when it comes buying a coin.  Because if you don't now how to analyze before making investment you will regret for sure.  So both is the most important.  Especially nowadays that more untrustworthy project keep emerging so we must be aware on it by making technical analysis first to assure our money is safe. 
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:20:07 AM

In the past, I had speculated on a lot of shitcoins and wanted to hold it for about 2-3 years, but one of my mistakes was made clear when its price was falling and falling, after that. then the team is no longer active and I lose everything. My experience now is that I don't trust any alts other than the top 20, it's all rubbish. If you want your investment to be safe, you should only speculate on top alts and should cut profits by about 8% - 12% is enough. Don't try to hold anything because the sharks are always active and easily manipulate so you lose.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████