Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a quick warning  (Read 1896 times)
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:06:45 AM

much needed personal analysis. to get success, we must believe in ourselves. errors in analyzing will give us lessons to improve. therefore take a decision because of personal analysis, do not follow the words of outsiders. I think we will be more professional if we learn from experience

For people who have long known about crypto, of course they have personal experience, but for those beginners will certainly listen to the experience of others in order to get the knowledge they want, although the analysis must also be done.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:22:28 AM

No matter how promising a project might look, especially if they are new projects just look them as if they have nothing to offer and invest only what you can afford to lose. Do not keep your eggs in one basket, do you fall in love with a single coin, no matter how good they are always keep digging, many more good gems won't hurt than relying on a single gem 💍. Be smart 
No gems could be found anymore,it could be a metal same like which is already existing with us so risking the money is not worth on new project anymore unless that project got real hype and can be able to make some quick bucks by dumping when it hits exchanges.

As much as possible let's just use the fund we are earning from campaigns and use it in trading or investment if we really wanted to take risk and not our hard earned money. As risking your savings is for me not advisable enough as crypto investment is risky at all, wherein you don't know when are you going to get ROI, or worst you will lose all your investment.

Well, their money, their call. Not everyone has the patience to work on campaigns especially if people have regular work. And i think it's a waste really nowadays to risk your money, any money, on a new project. As stated before, most of the new projects today don't really have or will never have value. Might as well gamble with your assets as the chance of making money there would pretty much be the same as when you buy new coins, minus the enjoyment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:40:54 AM

No matter how promising a project might look, especially if they are new projects just look them as if they have nothing to offer and invest only what you can afford to lose. Do not keep your eggs in one basket, do you fall in love with a single coin, no matter how good they are always keep digging, many more good gems won't hurt than relying on a single gem 💍. Be smart 
You need to give a clear understanding. investment diversification strategies that minimize losses, then when making investments use the brain than the heart, always be careful to make investments and deepen information on where the investment you want to do. it is educated for new investors to face what is in cryptocurrency and some other investments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:54:22 AM

A piece of straightforward and essential advice for everyone, it may be old but never wrong.

No gems could be found anymore,it could be a metal same like which is already existing with us so risking the money is not worth on new project anymore unless that project got real hype and can be able to make some quick bucks by dumping when it hits exchanges.

Yes, that is a fact. There have been too many paper projects created from ICOs and IEOs, where profits can only be determined by being listed on major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, etc. to grow the value of tokens. That made many projects spend a lot of money just for listing on the large exchanges. That makes many projects spend a lot of money just for listing on major exchanges while that amount should have to pay on developing their projects.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:08:41 AM

when making investments use the brain than the heart,

that is true because most of the people only use thier emotion when they want to invest  .

when scamer tells good things investors will then become excited and happy on what they heard  so they end up investing on it  but they dont get that feeling or chills on the normal legit investment  . thats is  thier mistakes  . if they only used thier brain , they can still think properly and they will take a look if what is offered with them before they say yes or no    .
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:59:06 AM

yes op it is the basic principle we must do when investing in cryptocurrency. always research and invest as much as we can afford to lose. and investing in a few coins is also a good choice because by having a few coins we don't only rely on one coin. and the important thing is that the coins you choose are potential coins and not too many. I have 4 types of coins. holding too many different coins is also not good.
I hold about 30 coins in my portfolio because I believe that now can't be sure for 100% in the choosing of coins and the market can behave very unpredictably in relation to many coins and that is why I am not ready to entrust my money to only 4 or 5 projects. all these 5 projects can disappear one day. and if I have 30 projects in my portfolio, then at least 5 of them will survive and bring me a good profit

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:41:50 PM

This is actually right, investing in just one coin might just not be the best bet. There are several other good projects you can invest in as an added investment.  In as much as I do not like to invest in just one project I also don't like investing  in every project.  I can decide to go with my 5 best or at most 10 projects for proper monitoring.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:55:31 PM

I am always in favor of portfolio diversification but lately I have been pouring more and more investments into bitcoin because at the moment it is the strongest cryptocurrency for me. At the moment investing in crypto projects is like poking a finger at the sky.

Investing in crypto especially in new projects are risky because of possible scam that never get lost.

Putting your egg in one basket is not advisable so always consider diversifying, its a wise decision even how promising the particular coin is and you want to go all in.

If a person was a risk taker, he won't mind putting all his asset in on coin. Average level of financial status can't do it, unless you're a whale who has a bigger amount of money that can be used for exchange market trading. Small investors can't sustain at risky asset, particular when there's no assurance of having profitable growth.
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:59:34 PM

I have the same mindset as you, I never just invest in a penny but always divide my capital to invest in many places even good new coins.
AbuBhakar

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

🇵🇭

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:03:17 PM

This is actually right, investing in just one coin might just not be the best bet. There are several other good projects you can invest in as an added investment.  In as much as I do not like to invest in just one project I also don't like investing  in every project.  I can decide to go with my 5 best or at most 10 projects for proper monitoring.
Diversity is needed in crypto. It's good to have bitcoin but I don't prefer to trade it a lot so I will be needing other alts for me to continues trading. Same with some holding as we need to stop losses at some point on some holdings that are no longer active and to be able to earn we must risk in some altcoins that are potentially performing better.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:04:22 PM

good, crypto is not about one coin. if you have to love one coin, then choose bitcoin to hold long. for other crypto. collect as many different coins as you can. so when one coin scam. we still have others to make hope. but collecting coins is the best coin to hold today and in the future.
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:08:11 PM

Thank you for warning me and everyone. I will not be too confident in a project or a currency but will invest and use my money in many different projects to ensure the money is growing steadily.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:11:03 PM

It is a good idea to diversify your investment into many coins rather than focusing your investments into one particular coin. You cannot say that a good coin at present can remain good in the future. It means the crypto market is competitive and new coins are coming in and any new coin can replace so called good one. So diversifying investment is the best option.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:14:22 PM

You are a very smart and wise person. I really like your thoughts. I will not be too hasty and greedy, I will invest as you mean it is to list many things to invest.
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:28:07 PM

what you said is really logical because I also invested in only one currency and lost a lot, but when I expanded to invest in many currencies I did not have to worry too much and get the money. high interest.
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:29:48 PM

It is very difficult if you only rely on one coin/token as an investment, so you should choose another altcoin that has the potential for the long term so that if your portfolio is not good and there are several altcoins that are rising, so you can get a profit.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:33:42 PM

It is very important that in every decision we make, we never let the chance of observing carefully a project slip away. It is our freedom to look at a project as if it wouldn't work even at the very first time we see it. There are a lot of scam projects nowadays and it is very easy to decieve anyone through offering huge promises. Never be contented and keep on looking for the best project so that it will be worth it at the end and always invest lowkey, don't bring all of your money out, give what you just have.
traducteurTor

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:43:18 PM

take a look at daily fluctuations and consider investing in some areas that will be better. Don't rely too much on a special promise when it's a new project that's not necessarily in your favor.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:43:59 PM

It is very difficult if you only rely on one coin/token as an investment, so you should choose another altcoin that has the potential for the long term so that if your portfolio is not good and there are several altcoins that are rising, so you can get a profit.

But it is very hard to invest in coins/tokens this time, so I would prefer just investing in 2-3 that has a lot of potential rather than investing a lot in a coins/tokens that has no value and will just lead you too more loss. So for newbies, my always advice is if you are unsure with the crypto that you are looking at, don't be hype and learn to be vigilant always.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:53:07 PM

Relying on just a coin is like bringing bread in a camp for a whole week without any alternatives or additional options. That is not the best thing to do. Invest in different coins that are better and it is true that we should not keep all of our eggs in one basket. Having more than one coin is much better to have a lot of opportunities.

Yes, as you said, choose another altcoin that has potential, and we have a lot of options when it comes to an altcoin who have their potential for long term investment. That way, we can get more profit and chances to earn more.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄