Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Run or Bull Trap  (Read 3362 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:44:17 AM

I think there was a small 'bull run' because we are close to bitcoin halving and more and more people join again in crypto world . I would recommend you guys to hold your crypto and wait for another big pump

We can say it like that, small bull run, the price of Bitcoin is now close to $9k, two weeks ago we had price
under $7k. Many other alt-coins followed this Bitcoin rise, and crypto-market looks beautiful with dominant green!
   Bull run can end with bull trap, so after this rise we can see another drop! Bitcoin halving is coming closer, we
are all excited about that, and all that can lead people into buying and price can surprise and drop before we see
some significant bull run again!

I am afraid we have seen enough the halving effect that we are expecting, bitcoin slowly going back now as these smart investors might be following the old strategy which is to buy rumor and sell the news, as of now, the hype is over, hopefully I am wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:39:17 AM

Now the market situation has entered a bullish trend, but what must be considered is that at any time a sudden decline can occur.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:14:37 AM

I can't say that it's a bull trap since we're really in a bad economic situation right now and we can't blame any manipulators right now. Admit it or now, the pandemic has been affecting the crypto world as well since most investors are highly affected. It's just a good thing that the market, as well as Bitcoin, is still standing firm no matter what the situation is. The decision of selling or purchasing will still rely on how we trust crypto.
I think this is a sign for bull run, did you remember bitcoin price was increasing after its price dumped when the pandemic start spreading to several countries? You have to remember it by the way. We can't say it is a bull trap if its price before always increasing but we can say it is a bull trap if bitcoin price up suddenly and take a few time its price will down automatically. You have to be prepare on it, don't let this bull run will make you didn't get anything. Buy bitcoin and some altcoins are the greatest way rather than we alwasy consider that this is a bull run or bull trap.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:45:12 AM

It is still a big mystery for us if this bull run or bull trap but  we need still to be thankful about what is happening right now in the market .
It's rising most of the coins and that is a good sign about having a bull run but it still have chances that price will down if people panic selling and did not buy a coin and Im just hoping it is not a bull trap anynore like before.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 12:37:11 PM

It is still a big mystery for us if this bull run or bull trap but  we need still to be thankful about what is happening right now in the market .
It's rising most of the coins and that is a good sign about having a bull run but it still have chances that price will down if people panic selling and did not buy a coin and Im just hoping it is not a bull trap anynore like before.
In almost four years of participation in bounty companies, a significant part of all my rewards is still stored in my wallets for long-term storage and I constantly monitor how they change in price as the cryptocurrency market improves.  Today it is safe to say that after Bitcoin and Ethereum only the highest-rated cryptocurrencies rise in price, since which coins are interested in users due to their volatility, and all other cryptocurrencies remain at the old level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: