Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much projects, good projects cant reach crypto ethusiasts  (Read 565 times)
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:52:02 AM

it is undeniable that most ICO projects currently only offer sweet promises to investors and it can be said that ICO's reputation has collapsed, many scam projects, project funds have not been reached, projects are postponed and are not the same as their working maps. I personally think that now it is very difficult to find ICO projects that are really good & transparent.
For the time being it's true, it's hard to find a good and transparent ico project. We know that many projects end up being scams and some other projects are difficult to get funding and achieve softcap so that it can be said that for now it is difficult for us to find good projects and it is better for us to invest in the top coins than in new projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:05:40 AM

it is undeniable that most ICO projects currently only offer sweet promises to investors and it can be said that ICO's reputation has collapsed, many scam projects, project funds have not been reached, projects are postponed and are not the same as their working maps. I personally think that now it is very difficult to find ICO projects that are really good & transparent.
For the time being it's true, it's hard to find a good and transparent ico project. We know that many projects end up being scams and some other projects are difficult to get funding and achieve softcap so that it can be said that for now it is difficult for us to find good projects and it is better for us to invest in the top coins than in new projects.

Looking for transparent project is impossible because many ICO and IEO always giving fake news about how much their coin sold and never giving correct information about their coin sold, this way why make many investor not interested with some ICO project when their coin success but not giving data how much their coin sold and always make bad news after their assets not sold out.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 07:50:38 AM

Hello

So i have been in a crypto world for about a year now (yeah you guessed it, right after that BTC pump) and I have started to notice that the crypto industry became full of pointless ICO projects that are spending millions for promotion and promises they do not fulfill.

First they do not spend millions, they promise millions for bounty hunters for their promotion and they do not fulfill the promise.

I have been checking new projects that I find on coinmarketcap or that I see in crypto ads or twitter ads and i have come to the conclusion that they are mostly the same or they do not really stand out.

My question is how do newly developed projects that are not an ICO and don't have millions for ads even promote themselves? Where can you find them?

It is rare to see this kind of project, most of the project were launched just for money grab.  Those that were launch without crowfunding are moving very slow due to lack of funding.

I have said this already, but i believe there should be a section where we could discuss projects that we believe have a bright future and need help with their promotion.

Too many good ideas die because of lacking funds...

Thoughts?

Ideas are just ideas, even scam ICO have great ideas, the thing is they died not because of lack of funding but because of lack of ability to make those ideas to come true.  That includes lack of ability to gather fund for the project.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:01:53 AM

My question is how do newly developed projects that are not an ICO and don't have millions for ads even promote themselves?

Thoughts?
They probably don't have budget for the ads and marketing that's why they are doing it on their own.
But at the end, they'll think of a way like crowdfunding so that they can have enough budget since their budget is tight for marketing purposes.
This how they do it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:54:33 AM

You are absolutely right, during this long bearish season many many good projects died forever and some leave during the initial coin offer. The crypto market is unpredictable so far.
The bearish market will make altcoin scam and useless dead. But for good altcoins, I think it will still exist and grow, although the price can be dumped many times. I believe that in the future when the bull market starts, good and quality altcoins will surpass and grow like 2017.
in a bearish market it gives us a vision that coins can survive, although certainly the volume is not as good as during bullrun market conditions. projects that cannot survive will die and not have volume because they grow because of the hype not because of the pure platform they have.
This is not a static space, the attitude to life is most times applied to business, thats why some people dont accept failure for any reason. If ICO is not working try something else, ICO should not be the excuse to failure of a good project. Your idea could be the next breakthrough in the space. I dont know of any ICO or IEO ATM, which implies there could be other means to be adopted in the new phase of crowdfund..
SheriffEl (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:40:02 PM

if you need community go through an airdrop, try to giveaway Eth, BTC to get quicker attention! It's simple! If you have a good idea, handle it in a good way!

Through airdrops you receive traash community and only people who are there who join for money. That community will not help your project to grow...
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:24:53 PM

It should be implemented because good projects will came in existence and majority of people will be safe from scam projects. There is quantity of projects and looks like professional and successful but after reaching cap or middle of ICO sale just stop and many dead.

These kind of projects also waste the time of bounty hunters,as per rule of BITCOINTALK forum  cant change the signature till they get paid.Encourage the real projects and avoid the scam,if find any scam project share with community that members should stay away from it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:01:24 PM

Hello

So i have been in a crypto world for about a year now (yeah you guessed it, right after that BTC pump) and I have started to notice that the crypto industry became full of pointless ICO projects that are spending millions for promotion and promises they do not fulfill.

I have been checking new projects that I find on coinmarketcap or that I see in crypto ads or twitter ads and i have come to the conclusion that they are mostly the same or they do not really stand out.

My question is how do newly developed projects that are not an ICO and don't have millions for ads even promote themselves? Where can you find them?

I have said this already, but i believe there should be a section where we could discuss projects that we believe have a bright future and need help with their promotion.

Thoughts?
The only way to find those projects is the way we have always done it, you need to approach this as if you were approaching a mining operation, if you want to find gold then you need to remove tons of useless dirt that no one wants until you find the gold that everyone wants.

So if you want to find good projects you need to begin to read white papers, and you will need to research and make your due diligence about the developers of that coin, I know it is a thankless task and you will probably have to do this hundreds of times before you find a good coin but right now that is the only way to find good projects.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:15:14 PM

If you worried with new project keep watching only and use your money with older coin listed on exchange market, I think always have bigger risk and most biggest result with new coin after listing with exchange market, some time have higher price and many time will back to lower price, just your destination with new coin if you like big risk and big result you can try with new coin investment.
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:41:36 PM

Hello

Thoughts?
Good projects with excellent team members will always catch attention of investors, also with the help of bounty hunters, you can sure get the needed audience for your project without having to pay expensively for ads.
But the problem we have always been facing is that most of this projects only promises what they cannot deliver and in the long-run, the project goes into extinction.

I think there should be a regulating body for all ico's, with that, some bits of sanity might be restored back to the system.
Just thinking out loud Grin
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:55:22 PM

It isn't that there are too many projects. Many projects is a good thing. The problem is there is a plague of scams and you need to ade through seas of shit to find good projects. It is fairly easy to skip over projects and find ones that are top quality and people should start doing that and not worrying about everything else. Focus on the best projects and then work your way down from there.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:57:52 PM

Believe me, after the project is good, it is enough to introduce a few places. After the project is good, those who use it will advertise. If the project is good, it will not take long to be discovered.

There is little chance of keeping this sector clean. Again scam and sh*t projects will be more widespread. Look at this section itself: bispex, titancoin, rankingball, and other sh*ts.

No matter what how good the idea is, I still do think that the section that it could ever have would be producing no more  than the trend project or what is in the hype. It is hard to conclude early on having just a guts if such project would be going good in the end. But it is a good idea by the way.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:13:29 PM

You are right there are even some projects that fade out due to low community and supporters because they have no volumes on exchanges and all the exchanges delist them one by one resulting in the removal of the token from all trading venues which  discourages investors and holders and even team members that negatively effects the project and many abandon the project even if it is really good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wxa7115

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:50:01 PM

If you worried with new project keep watching only and use your money with older coin listed on exchange market, I think always have bigger risk and most biggest result with new coin after listing with exchange market, some time have higher price and many time will back to lower price, just your destination with new coin if you like big risk and big result you can try with new coin investment.
Many people decide to invest at the ico or the ieo stage because of the bonuses they receive but that is not right, a smart investor waits until the coin hits the market and sees how the coin begins to perform, if he sees that the coin is crashing then there is no point for him to invest in that coin but he will keep monitoring it to see if after the crash there is enough volume for him to buy some of it for a low price.

And then once that coin recovers a little bit he will make a lot of money by simply waiting for the right time to invest in that coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:32:46 PM

Hello

Thoughts?

It is true that there are lots of existing cryptocurrencies from different projects that are just sharing the same thought of ideas that is why they do not really stand out from one another. Many existing cryptocurrencies in the crypto market that is why there are also lots of variations you can see but it is hard to sort out good cryptocurrencies from worthy projects because of the numerous count that exist within the market. Sadly, good and potential projects that have unique ideas are not being appreciated due to low funds and reward for bounty hunters that is why such projects do fail and do not have a chance to stand out to reach the attention of potential investors. Due to the reason that people are more likely to be attracted to bounty rewards that they can obtain from a project that causes good projects with small funds are being set aside and fail. Potential projects are everywhere in the forum but you are needed to have patience to seek for them on your own because mostly potential projects are not discovered because of promising projects that offers big rewards but fail to fulfill it in the end.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:21:21 PM

We have got more worthless token than a valuable token. The market is full of shit coins and this has made it difficult to be able to see the good coins. Many at times we have to struggle to be able to see good projects.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 07:28:50 PM

You are right there are too many projects. I would not even give them the respect of calling them a project since most of them are exactly the same. Website token and social media and bounty and nothing more. Yet people still support. The truth is anyone can make an ico of that quality.

wxa7115

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:51:30 PM

We have got more worthless token than a valuable token. The market is full of shit coins and this has made it difficult to be able to see the good coins. Many at times we have to struggle to be able to see good projects.
Not only that how many people are still looking for good projects to begin with? Not many, when I first joined this market I was excited about the new possibilities and how those new projects will perform in the future.

But now I do not care, I know the majority of them are scams and it is simply not worth my time to try to find them, even if I invested my time in trying to find a good project I could spend months trying to do it only to waste my time in the process.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:12:02 PM

Hello

Thoughts?

I agree. There are really lots of project within the market since the that literally crowding the cryptocurrency market. The market is mostly composed of those coins that come from ICO projects that have been listed into various exchanges after promotion in which not all do really have value because mostly, those coins are just promising at the first months of it being listed and as time passes by turns out to be an unworhy or invaluable crypto because people are just seeing the importance of it because of the price it have and not by the use of the project itself. It is really sad that those projects that really have great idea and potential are being set aside because they are being over powered by those projects that are already common but have a desirable price and reward. The essence of creating real solutions to problems using crypto launched by projects are being mainly focusing into the price over the idea of the project which makes those potential project ideas to fail. There are lots of potential projects within the market that are still not being noticeable and it will be a challenge for us to find them and discover them.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████