Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 206 times)
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:59:37 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2021, 07:12:25 PM by Rohan Kotkar

Delete

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:00:41 PM

Reserved

Aspiring entrepreneur.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:28:46 PM

The website looks interesting, are you planning to hold giveaways? Is the referral system single-level? Top 25 referrals will receive a bonus, for what period of time do you mean?

Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:21:48 AM

The website looks interesting, are you planning to hold giveaways? Is the referral system single-level? Top 25 referrals will receive a bonus, for what period of time do you mean?

Hello BITpashaCOIN
You can join xrp.party telegram group here as there are active XRP giveaways on the telegram group performed by the team.
You can also see a countdown timer for each jackpot on the website.
You can redirect any further questions on the telegram group.

Thanks for showing interest in XRP party.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:12:21 PM

If I am understanding correctly then this is how system works, right:

User A deposits x number of XRP, he will be given credits worth x-n% XRP. The n% will be distributed to users who have bought credits before User A. This chain will continue. So the people in the starting of the chain will be most profitable while the people in the last will be most prone to losses.

Interesting concept, but this is somewhat similar to pyramid scheme and such projects don't last longer.
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:04:58 PM

If I am understanding correctly then this is how system works, right:

User A deposits x number of XRP, he will be given credits worth x-n% XRP. The n% will be distributed to users who have bought credits before User A. This chain will continue. So the people in the starting of the chain will be most profitable while the people in the last will be most prone to losses.

Interesting concept, but this is somewhat similar to pyramid scheme and such projects don't last longer.
This is not actually a pyramid scheme and each user who hold XRP on the platform has profit. The eco-system is build to feed all holders. The jackpot party game which is currently at 930 XRP feeds dividends to all users for all party pack purchases that are made to take part in the jackpot.

Also, HODL game enables you to earn all those dividends if you HODL long enough when users sell their credits.

You can join their telegram group for any further query. They are quit active on their telegram group.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:00:22 PM

Update: Stand a chance to win 941 XRP jackpot just by following the Jackpot rules.

Jackpot: https://xrp.party/Jackpot

Aspiring entrepreneur.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:09:30 PM

i just visit the website but i don't know why the website keeps loading for more than 10 minutes?
while my connection right now is very stable

Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:11:47 PM

i just visit the website but i don't know why the website keeps loading for more than 10 minutes?
This is usually due to high traffic accessing the website at the same time perhaps. Try again by reloading the page you you would land up there correctly. Don't forget to undergo through the HODL Party and Jackpot Party rules.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1444

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:21:42 PM

Website doesn't work for me either...

You are writing:

This is not actually a pyramid scheme and each user who hold XRP on the platform has profit. The eco-system is build to feed all holders.

How are you going to generate XRP, that will be paid to users that hold XRP on the platform ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:30:06 PM

Website doesn't work for me either...

This issue is addressed with the respective team members. It would be resolved soon

How are you going to generate XRP, that will be paid to users that hold XRP on the platform ?
XRP is been generated from the users who buy party packs. Party packs can be used to increases your chances of winning the game.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:12:57 PM

This is usually due to high traffic accessing the website at the same time perhaps. Try again by reloading the page you you would land up there correctly. Don't forget to undergo through the HODL Party and Jackpot Party rules.

now i can access the website but i have a few questions like how much i will earn if i buy/deposit 4k xrp in the hodl party?

klipse

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:09:36 PM

The percentage varies based on the activity on the platforn.Currently people are competing for the jackpot so every token purchased to play the jackpot goes to feeding the users who are holding. We are currently working on a new game which would increase the activity even further and bring even more fun.
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:59:40 PM

now i can access the website but i have a few questions like how much i will earn if i buy/deposit 4k xrp in the hodl party?

I hope the below quote might have given an answer to your question.
The percentage varies based on the activity on the platforn.Currently people are competing for the jackpot so every token purchased to play the jackpot goes to feeding the users who are holding. We are currently working on a new game which would increase the activity even further and bring even more fun.
I confirm, Klipse is amongst the team of xrp.party and hence, you can redirect any queries to him directly or can ask them in their telegram group.

Don't forget the "Jackpot Party"

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: