Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT opinions needed...don't be shy, speak up. NOT concerning ourselves !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 556 times)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:52:36 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 01:17:11 AM by The-One-Above-All
Merited by AB de Royse777 (4), DireWolfM14 (1)

Local rules - please no instant derailing and screaming personal insults to derail. If you want to scream and cry then fine but bring some substantial points and arguments with you that you can corroborate with observable instances. No boblawblaw spaz tard racial, deviant sexual fantasies, lacking any evidence to back up his garbled word salad straight off of the bat. Because we don't want to have to put you in your place again, and get more trust abuse... for daring to ask you keep on topic and relevant.

Great now that is all sorted......

I am interested to know the opinions of DT members , mods and even THEYMOS

Would the following type of post be generally considered

1. blackmail
2. extortion
3. the general actions of a very trustworthy scam hunter.

Please give me your explanation and not just a number. Thanks.We need it to update our notes on what blackmail/extortion here is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5207250.msg53552500#msg53552500

Ediie !!!! now listen to me carefully. There are 4 ways of resolving all that B.S. created by you.

As you know I am one of the best scambiter on this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1094569

Also I got the biggest amount of false lags left by scammers (not something to be proud of) but just for information.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1094569;page=iflags

I am not pretending to be the best one (There are more better ones)

Now about the offer

I and my friends will start investigation regarding some project created by"Jim Blasko and his alias (In this case it is you)

My name, eddie13, was even on that website for some time as a "supporter" because I helped with reddit and the unbreakable auctions sites n stuff..

All that projects STOLE millions of customer's money and now all off them are officially not active with dead webites. You were in involved in that projects very actively. When the game was over Jim suddenly disapiared (Lost password, stolen account e.t.c..) No proof was presented and our lovely eddie appeared to announce that sad information.

Now lets go to project

1  .Unbreakablecoin (UNB) created by "Jim Blasko" (Dead now) Some people are preparing a legal action against  Unbreakablecoin (UNB) and "Jim Blasko to find out where is their money. Same will happen with Jim's other projects.

2 .2 http://www.eboost.gg/ Another project of our lovely Jim called http://www.eboost.gg/ (Collected some money and disappeared) Website is off

3. Voxels https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235683 (Collected some money and disappeared) Website is off  Website is off

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=539945.msg32262186#msg32262186

I am just a lttle bit lazy to serch more, because I am sure we will find a lot of new info about creators of that wonderful projects

Eddie13 oficially admited that he

My name, eddie13, was even on that website for some time as a "supporter" because I helped with reddit and the unbreakable auctions sites n stuff..

Now here is my offer. You just stop posting B.S about me on the forum. I will do the same.

Or I will proceed with my investigation. I an sure some investors that lost their money will be very happy to find jim. Also police of different countries will happy to have a conversation with him

I mean if this is not blackmail nor extortion and is the actions of an honest and trustworthy scam "biter" then cool, we just need to hear you explain how this compares to other BLACKMAIL and EXTORTION that yogg and lauda are keen to point out and punish. We can run this comparison later on though. No need to bring that up here atm.

This is not to get personal. Let's just discuss it on the merits of being blackmail, extortion or trustworthy behavior of reliable, consistent scam biter.

Is this blackmail yogg?? where are you yogg? what about lauda?? can I hear your opinions on this lauda?? I bet those guys will be hard to find in this thread.

I realize these threads are easily missed. Do not worry we will be bumping it every few days until we have a comprehensive list of sensible DT feedback, so new users and our very good selves can understand what meets the threshold of blackmail/extortion here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:52:11 AM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (2)

I think such attacking and openly blackmailing should not be an expected criteria for DT1 atleast.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 07:17:12 AM

I know with suchmoon you have issues and with foxpup too, in fact with the entire cycle gang but I see in the main thread he left something that will make you happy :-P

¬snip¬

Multiple instances of attempted blackmail and extortion is more than just being "not perfect". mosprognoz is not fit for DT for that reason alone.

¬snip¬

Red trust - probably. Flag - I don't think so, he just needs to be booted off DT so that he can' profit from it.

If I am too to give my feedback as my DT opinion then I will say the same. The user really needs to be booted from DT. They need a break and come back after they feel relaxed. Such a shame and very low attitude after all.

PS: Let's be frank with you, I really do not want to judge you but here is something for your with the hope that you will work it out. I do enjoy your posts (wall of texts) but if you just focus on a little bit in the attitude things then you can make a good name around. Good post indeed.

I think such attacking and openly blackmailing should not be an expected criteria for DT1 atleast.
Not even in privately too. We really do not need hatred, jealousy, back stubbing and stuffs like this. This is a community and we really need it to be healthy and respectful to each others.  

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:51:09 AM

This is not to get personal. Let's just discuss it on the merits of being blackmail, extortion or trustworthy behavior of reliable, consistent scam biter.

Is this blackmail yogg?? where are you yogg? what about lauda?? can I hear your opinions on this lauda?? I bet those guys will be hard to find in this thread.

This is wonderful to witness how contradictory two of your statements can be. Tongue

Not to get personal.
Why ask me then ?
Is it really not to be personal, or does it have something to do with the neg feedback I left to your legendary alt account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92110) like ~1 year ago ?

I don't know the specifics of the case you are pointing out. I didn't follow it neither I have stumbled upon those events.

Because you want so much to get personal :
Regarding your case, you explicitly asked to remove the neg feedback you got or else you will make "hell rain on the forum".
This is a business forum, and what you exhibited is a behavior worth knowing about if someone was to engage in a trade with you.
That's all. Traders should know about how you behave and act accordingly.

Apart from bashing your keyboard on here every other day to post your rants, what do you do for Bitcoin and Bitcointalk ?

See you around for the next year rehashing the same bullshit ! o/
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:38:16 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 09:45:22 AM by dragonvslinux

For reference sake the user has been excluded from DT1, but I guess you already knew that:

He's not perfect. Neither are you.

Multiple instances of attempted blackmail and extortion is more than just being "not perfect". mosprognoz is not fit for DT for that reason alone.

OK, I have reviewed everything and am no longer including mosprognoz. That puts him at -1 now.

Verified. I otherwise don't see the relevance of this thread, it's all been said in the other (quoted above).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:52:53 AM

This is wonderful to witness how contradictory two of your statements can be. Tongue

Not to get personal.
Why ask me then ?
Is it really not to be personal, or does it have something to do with the neg feedback I left to your legendary alt account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92110) like ~1 year ago ?

I don't know the specifics of the case you are pointing out. I didn't follow it neither I have stumbled upon those events.

Because you want so much to get personal :
Regarding your case, you explicitly asked to remove the neg feedback you got or else you will make "hell rain on the forum".
This is a business forum, and what you exhibited is a behavior worth knowing about if someone was to engage in a trade with you.
That's all. Traders should know about how you behave and act accordingly.

Apart from bashing your keyboard on here every other day to post your rants, what do you do for Bitcoin and Bitcointalk ?

See you around for the next year rehashing the same bullshit ! o/

This is just the kind of post we were hoping for from YOGG. nom nom nom

Watch how we crush his post step by step here.

1. He avoids the ELEPHANT in the room of his "pal" mosprognoz flagrant blackmail ?

2. Then he sprinkles in some speculation and lies.  We will focus on the lies

Cryptohunter never said remove the neg feedback or else will hell rain.

Cryptohunter DID say that if TMAN did not remove his TRUST ABUSE ((which tman admitted in public to giving red trust to CH for presenting observable instances about lauda)
When CH said to tman you can not give red trust for posting observable  instances/facts.  Tman said " I can, I will and I just have, and if anyone does not like it .....")

Cryptohunter said if TMAN did not remove it, He would make sure that everyone knew the truth about the trust abuse. Sorry for making sure people will know the truth about the trust abuse LOL

YOGG claims that is untrustworthy behavior.  This led to the ALICE vs BOB phone stealing analogy.

This is clearly clearly different to what Mosprognoz is doing here. Which is completely different.
He is saying, EDDIE is a huge scammer (blasco) and he will NOT reveal this or tell others IF eddie lets him keep on working with scams himself.

So CH is saying he will tell people the TRUE REASONS (Correct behavior that helps the forum) for the TRUST ABUSE (incorrect behavior that places the forum in danger by devaluing trust system) = blackmail?? and extortion.

Mosprognoz is saying he will HIDE THE TRUTH OF SCAMMING OF MILLIONS OF USD  (dangerous behavior and places entire forum at high risk) (he claims to know eddie is jim blasco) if he can continue working and manipulating scams for his own personal financial gain ( DANGEROUS BEHAVIOR and double standards)

Also mosprognoz throws in EXTRA blackmail leverage saying " some investors and the police" will be interested to talk to eddie.

On top of it all this is all bogus speculative crap and there is no evidence that eddie is jim. But that is not the point.

Notice how YOGG the pal of lauda, tman, owlcatz and mozprognoz tries to conflate these totally different scenarios but claims only CH version of daring to say he will make sure everyone knows the TRUTH of he was trust abused is worthy of a red tag. But mozprognoz is fine and this is double standards by ourselves.

What a moronic slobbering scammer supporting black mailing supporting scumbag YOGG is here. I am pleased he came to demonstrate just how disgusting and retarded he is.

Now that is enough of trying to deflect away from this YOGG. I will have your opinion on this. The full details are there in front of you moron yogg have another read and stop running and hiding away.

ALSO please refute any points that you like we have made.

We are still shocked at the silence of other DT members on such a flagrant and dangerous behavior from DT " scam biters" LOL

Come on weasel DT members only 2 have dared to speak up. Well done guys and thank you to Royse777 for your kind and reasonable words. Yes, it had been noted (and actually we had given some small praise to her where is was due even a long time before although we are not personality types that can get along really since both are strong and opinionated and we have a strong sense of fair play and not robotic about the rules) that suchmoon does have more balls than 99% of the males on DT and will only bend so far to accommodate the scamming cunts on DT. So in this instance she is looking good and more like DT material.

The silence from other DT members is quite deafening isn't it.

Where is loyce and all the others, where is pharmacist, where is xtraelv I can't wait to hear why mosprognoz is totally acting correctly from him. Where are the best scammer supporters. BRING them all here so we can give them their daily public thrashings haha. What if I summon agent foxpoop? he knows alice should be banged up for life, whilst bob sent of the life time world cruise with his new phone haha

This is not even double standards from YOGG this is fucking insane standards hahahah
Give mosprognoz some merits yogg and another trust include from one of your alts for this hahah

Taking the scamming core down piece by piece. nom nom nom.

@dragon - the relevance is very clear. Have another read of the initial post. We need clarity from all DT members on this issue. Blackmail and extortion are very murky here.  Why the rush to end the debate??

This is meta board. This is to help set precedents of action for the entire forum. I see no reason for the gob shite DT members that want to spam their chipmixer giving opinions on every single minutia of the forum not to get a chance to give their spamming chops a chance to voice their opinions on something with some real MEAT.

Nutildah only gave that ~ after realizing suchmoon was not backing down. Otherwise that scam facilitating wretch would not have been jumping ship so early, already tried sticking up for mozy a couple of times. Fucking rat.  That sig will be stripped away and given to HONEST members, and he can eat shit in that turd world dump he has scuttled off to having failed with women and financial success in the 1st world.

But I digress. Let's not get put off track here....

Back to the blackmailing and extortion.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:44:53 AM

What if I summon agent foxpoop? he knows alice should be banged up for life, whilst bob sent of the life time world cruise with his new phone haha
I know extorting a criminal doesn't mean said criminal gets a Get Out of Jail Free card. And stop misgendering me. Angry

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:26:18 AM

said criminal

His accusations against me have absolutely no merit/truth whatsoever..
It is a complete fabrication..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
SockyMcSockFace

Activity: 17
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:21:11 AM

Local rules - please no instant derailing and screaming personal insults to derail.
Fucking rat.  That sig will be stripped away and given to HONEST members, and he can eat shit in that turd world dump he has scuttled off to having failed with women and financial success in the 1st world.
You can't even follow your own rules, and you wonder why your posts get deleted from other threads. Roll Eyes

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 08:46:25 AM

I have expressed my opinion on eddie13 thread. I can't agree with mosprognoz statement, and especially this kind of statement should not left by any DT members or they should no longer on DT (its happened already). I know mosprognoz claimed he is best scam buster (I am not sure about it, I didn't noticed him very well), but on the other hand he left a aggresive statement. And that's the reason he distrusted by multiple DT1.

To be honest, some scam busters/DT's are thinking they are something special, and they can say whatever they want. But reality is quite different, as like previous, corrupted DT members would be removed instantly. So nothing to be proud about it. Scam busters/DT's should more careful before left such as statement. If some others scam busters continue same behaviour, then likely peopel will never trust to them anymore.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 11:00:50 AM

Ouch, this didn't unfold nicely.  Huh

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:07:17 PM

Local rules - please no instant derailing and screaming personal insults to derail.
Fucking rat.  That sig will be stripped away and given to HONEST members, and he can eat shit in that turd world dump he has scuttled off to having failed with women and financial success in the 1st world.
You can't even follow your own rules, and you wonder why your posts get deleted from other threads. Roll Eyes

Ah our cowardly stalker. Hello coward.

1. Your post is off topic because it does NOT make a comment on ANYTHING to do the blackmail/extortion AT ALL.
2. Your post is another example of a cowardly sleaze bag who cuts away the full quote to misrepresent it. The full quote say you can scream and shout about people but you must bring evidence to corroborate it is  true and that is a tiny fraction of that post you dumb cowardly cunt. The rest is ENTIRELY and undeniably on topic. You can not say the post is off topic because 1% of the post is NOT entirely concerning the initial post BUT is in answer to something someone has commented on and is relevant to the initial post.
3.You don't get to make up the permitted flow as it suits you and using snippets of quotes to misrepresent what was said you conniving coward.

It is highly enjoyable to us to note that people NEED to create puppet accounts just to face US. LOL we don't even have the DT magic 2 tier corrupt red trusting wand to wave and have no merit carrot to with hold  and STILL you are terrified of us. hahahha

Bring your real account here chicken shit, what a pathetic scum bag we have here. NO WONDER the vile vixen, Laudas Feltching Clown , and nerdius are powering up the merits of a self confessed scum bag puppet stalker.

Now back on topic shit for brains

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF THIS EXTORTION AND BLACKMAIL Huh your silence on that aspect of the thread is deafening.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 01:34:12 PM

Having TOAA on ignore is so much more pleasant than engaging with the smelly used sanitary towel. Has to be said his envy of everyone who earns from a sig is brilliant.

Ducking weeb that TOAA/CH is

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:01:34 PM

Having TOAA on ignore is so much more pleasant than engaging with the smelly used sanitary towel. Has to be said his envy of everyone who earns from a sig is brilliant.

Ducking weeb that TOAA/CH is

1. Tman seems off topic and making false claims that we previously debunked and he ran away
2. Tman seems to be avoiding commenting on his pals mosprognoz blackmailing LOL
3. Tman likes to extort and blackmail in the same way https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206130.msg53238785#msg53238785
4. Tman is still apparently obsessed with the foul smelling vaginal fluids and secretions. Poor soul.

Thanks for showing up and allowing us to make another example of you, you poor wretched animal haha

WHY NOT COMMENT ON THE BLACKMAIL AND EXTORTION?? we all know why. This inner circle of scumbags like to entrench themselves with each others merits and includes. Mosprognoz is one of them and so are you.

Thanks for the bump though
SockyMcSockFace

Activity: 17
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:54:05 AM

1. Your post is off topic because it does NOT make a comment on ANYTHING to do the blackmail/extortion AT ALL.
I didn't claim it was on topic.

2. Your post is another example of a cowardly sleaze bag who cuts away the full quote to misrepresent it. The full quote say you can scream and shout about people but you must bring evidence to corroborate it is  true and that is a tiny fraction of that post you dumb cowardly cunt. The rest is ENTIRELY and undeniably on topic. You can not say the post is off topic because 1% of the post is NOT entirely concerning the initial post BUT is in answer to something someone has commented on and is relevant to the initial post.
No. That just simply isn't true. I left out the irrelevant bits. Also, I didn't claim that your post was off topic. Maybe try reading more and smashing your keyboard less. I said it was against your own local rule. Which clearly said 'no personal insults'. You then proceeded to do exactly that. Scream personal insults, without corroborating evidence. Unless you have some evidence stashed away to prove that nutildah lives in a "turd world dump" and has "failed with women and financial success in the 1st world."? Huh In which case, you should have posted it to corroborate your personal insults. Without the evidence, it is against your own local rule. Like I said.

3.You don't get to make up the permitted flow as it suits you and using snippets of quotes to misrepresent what was said you conniving coward.
I'm not. I was pointing out that in your own thread, with your own rules, that you can't follow them. Also, you are over doing the whole "permitted flow" thing, like you did previously with "observable instances". Might want to mix it up a bit. Expand your vocabulary. Have some fun with it.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF THIS EXTORTION AND BLACKMAIL Huh your silence on that aspect of the thread is deafening.
He tried to blackmail eddie13 in public and rightly got removed from DT after demonstrating such poor judgement. So, what exactly is the issue now? Huh

Also, is it actually blackmail if it is done in public? or is it just threatening behaviour because you have already revealed the "bad stuff" to the public so there isn't that threat to reveal anymore? Huh Genuine question.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 01:07:04 AM

@sock, please put the cunt on ignore- you can’t win versus and idiot who doesn’t listen, many of us have tried and failed not because we were wrong, we failed due to TOAA being a mentalist

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:09:37 AM

is it just threatening behaviour because you have already revealed the "bad stuff" to the public so there isn't that threat to reveal anymore? Huh Genuine question.

He did not reveal any "bad stuff" about me.. (probably because their is none)

He just accuses me of being someone that I am not, and accuses that person of being a scammer, thereby unfoundedly accusing me of being a scammer, and threatening "further investigation" of me if I don't do what he wants..

He doesn't actually have anything on me.. If you doubt this then I will urge you, or anyone, to "investigate" all you want, same as I told him..

Now here is my offer. You just stop posting B.S about me on the forum. I will do the same.
Or I will proceed with my investigation.
Please do!!!
This should be very entertaining..

Investigate away, but I only ask that you don't just believe this crap about me being a scammer at first glance..

If you don't know.. This started by him trying to attack me over a 2017 rating I left.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2445639
And now I guess he is a "scammer" and I am him according to his recent posts.. Which isn't true at all but go ahead and investigate..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:09:33 PM

I didn't claim it was on topic.

No. That just simply isn't true. I left out the irrelevant bits. Also, I didn't claim that your post was off topic. Maybe try reading more and smashing your keyboard less. I said it was against your own local rule. Which clearly said 'no personal insults'. You then proceeded to do exactly that. Scream personal insults, without corroborating evidence. Unless you have some evidence stashed away to prove that nutildah lives in a "turd world dump" and has "failed with women and financial success in the 1st world."? Huh In which case, you should have posted it to corroborate your personal insults. Without the evidence, it is against your own local rule. Like I said.

I'm not. I was pointing out that in your own thread, with your own rules, that you can't follow them. Also, you are over doing the whole "permitted flow" thing, like you did previously with "observable instances". Might want to mix it up a bit. Expand your vocabulary. Have some fun with it.

He tried to blackmail eddie13 in public and rightly got removed from DT after demonstrating such poor judgement. So, what exactly is the issue now? Huh

Also, is it actually blackmail if it is done in public? or is it just threatening behaviour because you have already revealed the "bad stuff" to the public so there isn't that threat to reveal anymore? Huh Genuine question.

Ahhhh nothing like giving out an early Monday morning head stomping to a cowardly piece of shit scammer supporter. Let's get started with your skull

1. Fun to see you have not tried and FAILED again to rebut the points we just carved in to you, and don't deny your post is off topic (so we need not really answer it but should just report it and have it removed, but since the scammy mods would more likely merit it and we prefer to leave it there as an example of your stupidity , then we shall).

2. Well done for acknowledging it is certainly an indefensible position mozprognoz has placed himself in. Although, I can't HELP BUT notice you do attempt to cast some doubt his wrong doing by stating " is it blackmail if he has already presented the most dangerous information" which of course does not mitigate the part where he says , he and his "team" lol will investigate it further and the "ripped off investors" and the " police" will be very interested unless eddie stops presenting observable instances of his shady shit. It is quite a robust example.

3. The points about nutildah are now (thanks to my very good self) widely known and people are begging us not to keep presenting them even WHERE THEY ARE ONTOPIC AND RELEVANT I don't expect any in meta are unfamiliar with his plight. Unless you class someone who was gifted a NEM stake (a possible 300BTC) , and early dash adopter who  now begs for 0.02BTC loans an example of success?? go read his own " i am leaving the US for living in a mud hut in Phili to try to exist on my talented writing skills with my filli skank . Not that any of that should be conflated with evidence one can not stay on topic if they want to. So your specious argument is again laughable. Every off topic post must be evaluated on that specific example. You can not even say if one goes off topic in one thread they are AUTOMATICALLY off topic in another.

VERY STRANGE Yogg and Lauda have neglected to add red trust for this blackmail/extortion isn't it?? never mind it is better they do not. Double standards are always fun to point out. Yogg is pure dirt, I mean most accept lauda is already but YOGG is dirty, and likely and lauda alt or close scammer supporting pal.

Suggesting that one should adopted " new" or "variant" terms for things that describe that which they wish to express perfectly, and that they need to improve their vocabulary is of no interest to us. Those touting their expansive vocabularies and slick english who get pulled apart in debate by those that tend to just express themselves in simple terms is even more hilarious. Nerds who sit there for years memorizing a ton of other peoples achievements, work and discoveries complete with references, terminologies and theories. Then just spanked and thrashed in public by others that put in less than 1% of their effort and just rely on their natural powers of reason and creativity. Get your nose back in your books and keep expanding your vocabulary so you can rest on your laurels of being "literate" as we kick them from under you and bitch slap you around in public with some basic robust reasoning.

Permitted flow and observable instance(s). 2 of my favs. Here to stay.

It is clearly blackmail/extortion and it is clearly double standards from YOGG and LAUDA to refuse to red trust it. This is ANOTHER great thread to link to the dirty turds reveal.

Now coward stop posting and getting merits from your scammers supporting pals and alts it is disgraceful. Your account is stalking us pretty much and just demonstrates you are terrified of a member that has no dt red trust wand to damage you nor no merits to starve you from. Why so scared??  obviously you are terrified of us crushing your real account so badly in debate you lose all credibility or respect from your scamming pals. Not that that would be a bad thing really.

I will not be answering more off topic garbage unless i feel like it.

Stick to just reading the mozprognoz post and giving your opinions on whether is is 1, 2, or 3 and WHY.

To us it can only clearly be blackmail or extortion. Yogg says the same since he only needs a demand (stop all of this looking into me ) or I will ( investigate you are jim and tell burned investors and the police)

Yogg has said ANY " you must do x" or else i will do Y = blackmail/extortion.

Even alice who is sitting on the bus when bob runs up and grabs the phone out of her hands and starts walking away. If alice says to bob " give me back my phone or I will report this to the police" Yogg says she is an extortionist and blackmailer and that BOB is the damaged party here. How can you have yogg of bitcointalk here on default trust the scammer supporting filthy little shit? having people like mosprognoz, lauda, yogg, tman, nutildah reflect on the rest of you DT1. You all look dirty or weak.

Yogg ran away from this debate. Fucking coward and double standards piece of shit.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:00:57 PM

Why is this in meta?

I am not sure that I understand what you are trying to accomplish here, do you want yogg and lauda to tag account (if that is the case, move thread to reputation or send them PM) or you don't know difference between blackmail and extortion (in that case, move it to off topic or just google it), or you are just using "mosprognoz vs eddie13" to attack yogg and lauda (in that case move it to reputation but don't send them PM because it won't make much sense)?

Please explain what is this thread about!

Stick to just reading the mozprognoz post and giving your opinions on whether is is 1, 2, or 3 and WHY.

[...]How can you have yogg of bitcointalk here on default trust the scammer supporting filthy little shit? having people like mosprognoz, lauda, yogg, tman, nutildah reflect on the rest of you DT1. You all look dirty or weak.

Yogg ran away from this debate. Fucking coward and double standards piece of shit.

This is so confusing
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:24:22 PM

Why is this in meta?

I am not sure that I understand what you are trying to accomplish here, do you want yogg and lauda to tag account (if that is the case, move thread to reputation or send them PM) or you don't know difference between blackmail and extortion (in that case, move it to off topic or just google it), or you are just using "mosprognoz vs eddie13" to attack yogg and lauda (in that case move it to reputation but don't send them PM because it won't make much sense)?

Please explain what is this thread about!

[...]How can you have yogg of bitcointalk here on default trust the scammer supporting filthy little shit? having people like mosprognoz, lauda, yogg, tman, nutildah reflect on the rest of you DT1. You all look dirty or weak.

This is so confusing

Read the initial post. I want to hear everyone opinion of this behavior. Which part about the part you quoted is confusing you.  Yogg said if you say " do x or else I will do y = extortion/blackmail" he did not say which one it was. He can clarify if he wants. We hope he will do so.

Was CH a blackmailer or extortionist for saying that he will ensure others know the truth regarding tmans admitted trust abuse

Was alice an blackmailer or extortionist for saying to bob she will go to the police if bob does not stop stealing her phone

Was tman an blackmailer or extortionist  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206130.msg53238785#msg53238785

Was mosprognoz an extornist blackmailer as the example in this thread??

Why don't you give your opinion and also rank which is worse in terms of danger to this forum whilst you are at it??? then we can iron out your confusion and reach a sensible agreement here on the valid actions that should be taken in the BOARDS BEST INTERESTS not just a bunch of double standards scammers and scumbags.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: